Timesact | Discount Pre‑Order

Pre-Order/Sold Out/Coming Soon/Backorder/Pre-sale/Out of Stock

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

SUP Spirit Soul - Shop

Location Germany

Amazing app and superfriendly and fast support from Andrei! Thanks so much! Solved small adjustments to our theme fast.

May 3, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words! Very glad I could be of service and looking forward to a great partnership.

Abundance Plus Size

The owner of this app is absolutely amazing! He is always there to be helpful in a VERY TIMELY way. It's almost like he is waiting to chat with me! I love the personal attention! I have used the app a few times already. It seems to be working perfectly after I learned that the quantity of the item needed to be 0. I am so thrilled!!!!

May 3, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words! It's a pleasure to help you and I hope your sales with us will be amazing.

Greenwood Leather

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Great app and amazing Customer Service! Needed Help to change a few things and the Support team did it for me in a few minutes. Thank You!

May 3, 2022

Thank you very much for the great review! Always happy to be of service and looking forward to some amazing pre-order sales for you.

BANANATIME

Location Netherlands

Excellent customer service with quick response and clear explanation. We had some issues with our website, but they were fixed within hours. Highly recommended!

May 3, 2022

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and for choosing us as you pre-order technology partners! I'm sure that together we will accomplish a great deal.

Saftkiste

Location Germany

Die App ist einfach und klar strukturiert und funktioniert prima. Der Kundensupport von Andrei ist exzellent. Weiter so!

April 28, 2022

Vielen Dank für die freundlichen Worte und dafür, dass Sie uns als Ihren Technologiepartner für die Vorbestellung gewählt haben! Wir freuen uns auf große Dinge!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Andrei von Timesact

Freasy.

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 11 hours

The team at Timesact were amazing, providing extremely fast personal service to help solve a problem we were having. I would highly recommend them.

April 28, 2022

Thank you for the kind words and for choosing us as your pre-order technology partners! Looking forward to great things!

SVV-Schatzoekers

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app! easy to use, and gives me the opportunity to take pre orders on out of stock items! There was a small issue with the banner layers showing trough the drop down menu. I emailed the owner and he fixed it for me in no time! highly recommended!

April 28, 2022

Thank you for the great review! Happy to help and looking forward to a great collaboration!

Piarri

Time spent using app About 19 hours

Amazing app! The developer responds IMMEDIATELY to any questions or issues. Immediately it not an exaggeration, literally within minutes. I wish every app developer was as amazing this one.

April 28, 2022

Thank you very much for the awesome review! Looking forward to some amazing pre-order sales for your store.

RoxetteStore

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 2 months

Agora entendo perfeitamente porque o app tem 5 estrelas em todas as avaliações ! O atendimento merece 10 estrelas!!!! Vou fazer a imersão que preciso e tenho certeza q as duvidas serão prontamente atendidas. Isso é importante demais nessa troca de interesses. Sem dizer que o app e muito fácil de instalar e aplicar.

April 24, 2022

Muito obrigado pela incrível revisão! É nosso prazer e privilégio apoiar negócios incríveis como o seu em seu caminho para um sucesso cada vez maior. Obrigado por nos deixar fazer parte de sua jornada empreendedora.

Com os melhores cumprimentos,

Andrei de Timesact

Whole Phonics™

So far this app is working well, but more than that, the team behind it is incredible helpful! We had a few glitches come up in our code from a previous preorder app, and the Timesact fixed it! They consistently show that they are very capable coders, and they just want to help! highly recommend.

April 24, 2022

Thank you for the amazing review and for sharing your experience to help other merchants that might be experiencing similar issues. We are happy to support you and anyone else who needs our help. Looking forward to great things together.