Timesact | Discount Pre‑Order

Pre-Order/Sold Out/Coming Soon/Backorder/Pre-sale/Out of Stock

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Brands Hair Shop for you

Location Germany

Bin super zufrieden, kann diese App wärmsten empfählen.
Der Support ist Super Schnell und bei der Umsetzung Raketen schnell.

April 13, 2022

Vielen Dank für die tolle Bewertung und dafür, dass Sie uns als Partner für Ihre Vorbestellung gewählt haben! Wir freuen uns auf eine großartige Vorbestellungskampagne für Sie.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Andrei von Timesact

Living Rooms Unlimited

Time spent using app 1 day

I was really excited when I found Timesact in the app store. Most of my products are not readily available so it will be perfect for me while I'm waiting for stock to arrive. The app is really user-friendly and Andrei was extremely prompt and helpful when reached out for help. Thank you for making my experience great!

April 10, 2022

Thank you so much for the excellent review! Very happy to provide a positive customer support experience and value to your business with our app. Looking forward to a great pre-order campaign together and a long-term partnership that will see us both grow.

endler.ro

Location Romania

Foarte ok, am folosit inainte Storm Pre-Order, aplicatia asta este mult superioara si la un pret foarte bun, are mult mai multe facilitati si echipa de ajutor este de foarte mare ajutor, recomand inca odata, spor la vanzari!

April 10, 2022

Multumim foarte mult pentru review! E un sentiment foarte fain atunci cand avem ocazia sa ajutam un antreprenor roman cu aplicatia noastra. Iti dorim mult succes si spor maxim la vanzari!

Andrei de la Timesact

TotalGrowLight

I had some questions in applying and customizing this app, and Andrei really went above and beyond helping to make it all work out perfectly!

April 7, 2022

Thank you for the great review! It was a pleasure chatting and happy you're off to a great start with your pre-order campaign.

Be Mi Los Angeles

Time spent using app About 13 hours

The app is very easy to set up and use - also inexpensive.
Great customer service! Definitely recommended.

April 7, 2022

Thank you so much for the awesome review! Very happy to provide value to you and your business.

Dress & Dare Lifestyle

Location South Africa

I used this app to gain sales before my stock had arrived. I really found it easy to use and gave me exactly what I needed. When I ran into an issue, Andrei the founder was so fast to help me, a great appreciation for that! Definite thumbs up!

April 5, 2022

Thank you for the great review! It was my pleasure to assist you today and I'm very grateful for the opportunity to play a small part in your store's success. Looking forward to an awesome pre-order campaign!

MIRET eco sneakers

Location Croatia

Overall, great app. Very easy to use, and good UX experience. The customer service is great, responsive, and quick. Would recommend.

April 5, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words and the excellent communication and positive energy you've put forward in our interaction! Very grateful to be your pre-order technology partners.

Parrot Addict

The app told me some special coding was needed. I sent a message regarding this and within 12 hrs it was done. The customer service was fast, thorough, and personal. Great experience!

April 5, 2022

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I'm very grateful for the chance to help you with your pre-order campaign. Looking forward to great things!

Alysi`A Vegas

I utilized this app to import the Pre-Order feature on my site and I'm sure glad that I did. When I didn't know exactly what I was doing, the merchant helped me out tremendously by making sure everything ran smoothly as far as Pre-Orders go. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone looking to incorporate Pre-Order sales to their site. You will not be disappointed.

April 2, 2022

Thank you so much for the excellent review! Looking forward to an amazing partnership and some amazing results for your business.

Body Love by Tal

Time spent using app About 23 hours

Best pre-order app we've used - easy to use, great UX experience for customer. Great customer service. Highly recommend to anyone looking to sell pre-orders!!

April 2, 2022

Thank you so much for the amazing review! Looking forward to working together on your awesome pre-order campaing!