Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and customizable pre-order and back-in-stock notifications. The customer service is praised for its quick and responsive support. The app offers a pay-as-you-go option, a guided setup call for new merchants, and concise video tutorials. Its pricing is considered fair and flexible, making it particularly beneficial for small businesses.

January 19, 2024

Great service, starting from the introductory sales call, as well as with specific questions and issues (caused by external factors).
The team are always quick to respond and helpful.
I'm a happy customer!

Budget-Parts
Netherlands
3 months using the app
February 9, 2024

Great app with excellent support any issues are quickly sorted and fixed.

Plastic Freedom
7 months using the app
February 29, 2024

Great product! Excellent support. Better functionality with this pre-sale app than the rest of them for sure!

Doodle Couture™
1 day using the app
February 28, 2024

Great functionality and tech support is quick, responsive and helpful.

ForTheFit.com
About 1 year using the app
February 21, 2024

I've only just installed but it's looking very good so far. The set up tutorials make it a breeze, we had a glitch during set up so I contacted support and they had the problem remedied in minutes.
Very happy so far!

GLAMSWAG
About 22 hours using the app
April 28, 2024

The onboarding call with Rommel was great! Very detailed and responded all my questions. I look forward to the opportunities and ideas that I can implement with this app. Than you Rommel.

Milisima Studio
2 days using the app
March 19, 2024

Support has been amazing. App is doing every we could ask for !

motorcitygaming
3 days using the app
January 7, 2024

We have only just got set up on the app. However, the customer service is top notch and they have a great offering. The app seems to work really well. We are very excited and think this app will be a fantastic tool for us.

Quality Approach Fashion
4 months using the app
February 20, 2024

I have only used the app for one day, but the customer service and the initial free call were great. I was able to ask every question and received quick help to make the app work better in my store.

Almudena Baby
About 20 hours using the app
April 30, 2024

Good app, super fast customer service via chat. Good amount of features.

Soft by Nature