Timesact | Discount Pre‑Order

Timesact | Discount Pre‑Order | Reviews

by Kairock Partners SRL

Pre-Order/Sold Out/Coming Soon/Backorder/Pre-sale/Out of Stock

Tweeto.uk

Very simple and helpful app for my store) We don't have a lot of items in stock, and very often our products are "OUT of STOCK" on site, and this app helps us don't lose our clients)) We have now a lot of pre-orders!)

September 22, 2021

Thank you for the review! I'm sure we'll grow sales with pre-orders by working together.

Huge Life

We used this app to set items available for pre-orders on our website. It was incredibly simple to use and worked perfectly. We wanted to customize some of the way the text was displayed on our site and the developers replied to our request almost immediately and went in and made the changes for us. 10/10 this app is great and the support is amazing. Thanks!

September 22, 2021

Thank you for the amazing review and for choosing us as you pre-order technology partners!

Sapsan Sklep

A superb application and great support. Andrei is very helpful and solved the problem quickly. Now the application works as it should.

September 22, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review! I'm sure we'll grow sales together with pre-orders!

Reine Mère by Megan

I searched and installed so many pre-order apps (literally almost every single pre-order app on Shopify lol)
Among all the apps, why did I choose Timesact? 2 reasons.
1. So easy to use. Even I could set up that means everyone can install and st up.
2. Customer Support is just AMAZING!! While I was waiting for the responses from all the other app companies, Timesact is the ONLY ONE that responded immediately and resolved all the problems.
They even fixed the problems I caused since I installed many apps randomly and that caused the problems for the Timesact app to work properly. They fixed it quickly and it is now working perfectly. I would say "Just try this app and don't waste your time looking for another app." This is my honest review!

September 20, 2021

Thank you for the amazing review! I'm glad we were able to help you get going with pre-orders and I am sure the results will be off the charts. Looking forward to a great long-lasting partnership that will make us both better at what we do.

Alien Lab

海外のアプリで使い方や料金プランなど不明点もありましたが
問い合わせでは日本語で対応してもらえ
海外のサポートーの方ですがしっかりと日本語で対応して頂き
サポート体制も万全なので日本人にもおすすめです!

September 20, 2021

素晴らしいレビューをいただき、ありがとうございます。私たちはあなたをお客様としてお迎えできたことを嬉しく思いますし、きっと素晴らしい予約販売が行われることでしょう。

よろしくお願いします。

タイムズアクトのアンドレイ

菁雅藝

This is the 2nd store I have installed this APP. Worked just as described and very simple to use, loved what it's doing for my stores. Great technical support; had some styling and custom function issues, they fixed them perfectly on the first try within few hours. I am happy!

September 17, 2021

Thank you for the great review! Very happy to see your business growing and our app playing a role in that growth.

Thumb Bread®

Wonderful experience! Was fairly easy to set up and when I ran into difficulty, the founder was right there to chat with me and offered me guidance, going above and beyond to deliver an exceptional experience. So happy I found this app! Looking forward to integrating it on our store for the long-term.

September 16, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review! I love your long term perspective because I share it. Here's to a great long-term partnership!

Cheers,

ADirect開発B

When I have a problem with appearing pre order button, customer service solved them so quickly. Thank you so much.

September 16, 2021

Thank you for the great review! Looking forward to some great pre-order sales for your store!

Jostina

I am excited to start using the app. It integrates well with my shop. The developer was very helpful with all of my questions. I highly recommend this app.

September 15, 2021

Rollers Direct

Andrei was SO GREAT to work with. Just downloaded the app and he was right there to help me get up and running quickly. Even did customization for me. Highly recommend!

September 14, 2021

Glad to be of help! Always!