Pre‑Order & Restock | Timesact

Pre‑Order & Restock | Timesact

Free plan available
Rating (5)
November 22, 2022

I have only been very happy with this app and developer. its easy to use and I have a couple of times need help to fix some issues. Every time fast respons and the last time it was fixed in 1 min!!! always been polite... more developers like this please!

SuperMerch.dk
Denmark
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 22, 2022

Easy to use app with exactly the features we were looking for. Extraordinary fast and competent support!

Timezone Records
Germany
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 21, 2022

Quick help with a problem in the evening that I couldn't have solved by myself. I've been trying to figure out the problem myself all day. From now on, I will be in touch as soon as a problem arises.

NAKA FINLAND WHOLESALE
Finland
Time spent using app: About 10 hours
November 21, 2022

Definately 5 stars! Very good design, and excellent support. You could not find better one than this.
Its localisation support is also excellent!
Highly recommended!

517.SE
Sweden
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 21, 2022

Very fast and effective customer service. Did an urgent custom implementation for our shop launch within a very short timeframe. Big thank you to Andrei.

ADA Adaptogenic Drinks
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 8 days
November 19, 2022

So far the app seems to be working well, but one thing I can say 100% is that the customer support is incredible! Absolutely what you'd hope for when you need help. Fast, detailed, efficient. I'm very impressed.

2nd2none
Time spent using app: 17 days
November 19, 2022

I use this app for my pre-orders and it is very user friendly and the developer has great customer service. Speedy response and very helpful. Reasonable priced as well. Love that they you can purchase only the number of pre-order you need. Great App. Highly Recommended!

Create With Bri
Time spent using app: About 7 hours
November 18, 2022

Miezty helped us to customize the app the way we wanted. It looks amazing and is working great. We are very happy.

Nahla Artesano
Time spent using app: 8 days
November 17, 2022

The setup of this app is easy and provides all of the options that are necessary to have items up for pre-order. Support is knowledgeable and quick to respond.

Reflect
Time spent using app: 13 days
November 17, 2022

Princess on the online chat was so helpful and responsive . I am very pleased with the application so far

Steed Bikes