Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and seamless Shopify integration. They value its customizable pre-order feature for effective inventory management and customer communication. The app can handle large product volumes and orders, with a support team praised for quick, efficient problem-solving. Merchants also appreciate the fair pricing, ability to replace other apps, and automation of pre-orders and back in stock notifications. Helpful video tutorials are also provided.

February 14, 2024

Customer Service is very quick and helpful! We love this app for our Pre-Orders.

Hair Made Easi
5 months using the app
January 11, 2024

Quick, easy, and intuitive set up. This app has the basic pre-order options nailed and their support staff is incredibly friendly and helpful (thanks, Jolo!) Excited to see how Timesact levels up our ability to pre-sell products!

Silk + Sonder
13 days using the app
December 14, 2023

5 stars. Great app. You can modify quite some things. Great support staff. They will help immediately if there's an issue and fix it. Highly recommend

BABOUX
About 1 year using the app
February 9, 2024

Great app with excellent support any issues are quickly sorted and fixed.

Plastic Freedom
7 months using the app
April 4, 2024

Jolo was super helpful in our set up call. The program should be helpful for our customers.

Howling Moto
14 days using the app
March 21, 2024

Quick, helpful and professional customer service. Thank you!

CurveSlay
27 days using the app
January 15, 2024

The support staff is second to none in my opinion. Every time I have contacted them, they are QUICK to respond, friendly, knowledgeable and an absolute pleasure to work with. The app is fantastic as well. There's no reason not to install this app and work with this company. A+

Rinkle Brand Clothing, LLC
2 months using the app
March 18, 2024

Needed some help setting up rules within the app. Support was great and did what I needed. I recommend.

The Luxury HQ
11 days using the app
March 23, 2024

Even on a Saturday the team were at hand to help me fix some small issues I had. Pam is super responsive and helpful and has a ton of patience! thank you so much for your help.

Tailored Equestrian
Ireland
3 days using the app
March 26, 2024

Exceptional customer service! Great App! Love the features and how nice it looks on our website!

QuahogBay