Timesact | Discount Pre‑Order

Pre-Order/Sold Out/Coming Soon/Backorder/Pre-sale/Out of Stock

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Bullstrap

We have been using this app for a couple of weeks now and the functionality is exactly what we need for backorders. Specifically we are leveraging this app for the back order tag on the collection page, messaging on the PDP, and email notifications. We are not using the in cart messaging due to the complexity of our theme, but is something we will likely use in the future. Andrei has been INCREDIBLY helpful - he was willing to set up a call to demo the app and it has been pretty user friendly to use since. Definitely reach out to him if you have any questions! We are also excited for other features that are being worked on to be added to the app.

April 24, 2022

Thank you so much for the amazing review! It's our pleasure and privilege to support awesome businesses like yours on your way to ever greater success. Thank you for letting us be a part of your entrepreneurial journey.

Beyond The Mountain

Super easy and straightforward app. I wanted to create a pre-order item within my store and I was able to do so easily. I needed just a little assistance to set up a specific pre-order banner and when I reached out, Andrei had me all set up and good to go within 10 minutes of my email. Thank you!!!

April 18, 2022

Thank you so much for the amazing review! Very happy I could help and looking forward to a great pre-order campaign for your shop.

Fabulous Fairytales

We are very pleased to have discovered Timesact in the Shopify app store. The app is very user friendly, easy to set up and fits our needs perfectly. Andrei helped us with a few initial questions we had in a polite, prompt and professional manner. Thank you!

April 18, 2022

Thank you so much for the awesome review! Very glad I could be helpful and looking forward to some amazing pre-order sales for your company.

Mel cinna

売り切れ後の予約注文をするために使用致しました。
日本語対応しており操作設定は簡単にできます。
料金プランのことで分からないことがあり問い合わせたところ、迅速に日本語で対応していただきました。
有難うございます

April 14, 2022

素晴らしいレビューありがとうございます 素晴らしい予約キャンペーンを一緒にできることを楽しみにしています。また、日本語でのサポートが可能であれば、より分かりやすいと思います。

よろしくお願いします。

タイムズアクトのアンドレイ

Brez Coffee Co

First time using the app, the preorder banner wasn't showing up in our shop. A quick email to their support and they had it up and working right in a very timely manner. Very fast and very professional. They knew what they were doing and wont have to do it again, fixed it so when we run any preorders it will always work. Thank you

April 13, 2022

Thank you do much for the generous review! Very happy to play a small role in your success.

Whipped Willow Deodorant

This is an updated review...I needed a little assistance making sure my pre-order was set up properly and my Shopify settings were correct so that everything went smoothly upon launch. Andrei walked me through everything and went above and beyond assisting me. He is prompt, professional, courteous and an absolute pleasure to work with. Very satisfied customer and I highly recommend this app!

April 13, 2022

Thank you for the awesome review and for choosing us as your pre-order technology partners! Looking forward to working together long-term as our businesses grow.

All Animal Solutions

Amazing customer service, Andrei helped me a lot with my special requests for pre orders and coming soon badges and instal. I really recommend this app !!

April 13, 2022

Thank you for the awesome review! Happy to help and looking forward to some amazing pre-order sales.

Brands Hair Shop for you

Bin super zufrieden, kann diese App wärmsten empfählen.
Der Support ist Super Schnell und bei der Umsetzung Raketen schnell.

April 13, 2022

Vielen Dank für die tolle Bewertung und dafür, dass Sie uns als Partner für Ihre Vorbestellung gewählt haben! Wir freuen uns auf eine großartige Vorbestellungskampagne für Sie.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Andrei von Timesact

Living Rooms Unlimited

I was really excited when I found Timesact in the app store. Most of my products are not readily available so it will be perfect for me while I'm waiting for stock to arrive. The app is really user-friendly and Andrei was extremely prompt and helpful when reached out for help. Thank you for making my experience great!

April 10, 2022

Thank you so much for the excellent review! Very happy to provide a positive customer support experience and value to your business with our app. Looking forward to a great pre-order campaign together and a long-term partnership that will see us both grow.

endler.ro

Foarte ok, am folosit inainte Storm Pre-Order, aplicatia asta este mult superioara si la un pret foarte bun, are mult mai multe facilitati si echipa de ajutor este de foarte mare ajutor, recomand inca odata, spor la vanzari!

April 10, 2022

Multumim foarte mult pentru review! E un sentiment foarte fain atunci cand avem ocazia sa ajutam un antreprenor roman cu aplicatia noastra. Iti dorim mult succes si spor maxim la vanzari!

Andrei de la Timesact