Timesact | Discount Pre‑Order

Timesact | Discount Pre‑Order | Reviews

by Kairock Partners SRL

Pre-Order/Sold Out/Coming Soon/Backorder/Pre-sale/Out of Stock

Topologie Taiwan

Very helpful customer service with customized service when needed :) Credits to Andrei for the help.

October 8, 2021

Thank you for the great review! Very glad to see the app providing a lot of value for your business! And very happy to help, always!

Topologie Hong Kong

Timely response from the developer and overall it is a very functionable app for facilitating pre-orders.

October 8, 2021

Thank you for the review! Happy to have you as a customer and looking forward to a great partnership with you.

Left Justified Studio & Prolific Games

This app was the perfect solution to offering pre-orders on a game that was in transit to our warehouse, but not yet available for immediate purchase. Good controls, nice customization options. Very solid.

October 7, 2021

Thank you for the great review! Very happy to provide value to your business and looking forward to a long and prosperous partnership.

modus intarsia

Wir hatten ein Problem mit der Anzeige im Produkt - Andrei hat super schnell reagiert und direkt alle Wünsche erfüllt! Die Optik ist hochwertig und gefällt uns gut

October 7, 2021

Vielen Dank für die großartige Bewertung! Ich war gerne behilflich und freue mich auf einige tolle Vorbestellungen für Sie.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Andrei von Timesact

Vêtements Wézo

Andrei Pricop m'offre un service de suivi exceptionnel! Ces réponses sont rapide et j'ai vraiment l'impression d'être supporté dans mon intégrations sur Timesact - Pré-commande.

October 6, 2021

Merci beaucoup ! Cela signifie beaucoup que vous êtes heureux que nous soyons vos partenaires de pré-commande ! Maintenant, faisons croître ces ventes ensemble!

Meilleures salutations,

Andrei de Timesact

Riverboat Gaming Poker

Really easy to install and when support was required it was super fast and very helpful. Have only just started using this app but so far I am happy!

October 6, 2021

Thank you for the great review! I'm sure you have many pre-order sales coming your way soon.

h clothing

I used this app to set up the pre-orders for the launch of my mental health fashion brand. It was very easy to do and I was happy with the outcome. It would be great if the app could offer partial payments and banners on the collection pages for products but I have been told this is coming in Q1 2022 which is good to hear

October 6, 2021

Thank you for the great review and for choosing us as your pre-order partners! When a user can't wait for a new feature it really feels like we are on the right track and it makes us push extra hard to bring them to you faster.

Plant Faced Clothing

The best pre-order app we've found! Great support also, does everything you could ask for. Was searching a long time for one like this and glad we found it

October 6, 2021

Thank you for the kind words and support! I've pumped that the app is providing value to your business and I look forward to a long partnership that will help both our businesses grow.

BohemeForever

L'application est top ! Simple d'utilisation et à un tarif progressif très abordable. Facile à paramétrer, parfaitement intégrée à Shopify. Le support client est aussi très réactif et résout les petits problèmes éventuels très rapidement. Je recommande !

October 4, 2021

Merci beaucoup ! Cela signifie beaucoup que vous êtes heureux que nous soyons vos partenaires de pré-commande ! Maintenant, faisons croître ces ventes ensemble !

Meilleures salutations,

Andrei de Timesact

Land of One

Very happy with this app! I used it to enable pre-orders on my products. At first, had trouble changing the button to Pre-order, but Andrei was super quick and helpful - he updated it for me, and also enabled the pre-order badge to match my site's coloring. Great, fast and friendly customer service!

October 3, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review! I was happy to help and I'm looking forward to some amazing pre-order sales for you.