Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and seamless Shopify integration. They value its customizable pre-order feature for effective inventory management and customer communication. The app can handle large product volumes and orders, with a support team praised for quick, efficient problem-solving. Merchants also appreciate the fair pricing, ability to replace other apps, and automation of pre-orders and back in stock notifications. Helpful video tutorials are also provided.

February 8, 2024

Really helpful set up call which showed me exactly how to use all of the functionality. Really friendly staff who were keen to support

Embarked
About 21 hours using the app
January 17, 2024

We haven't used the product yet, but the service from Jolo was great! Thank you for your help setting us up

Bemy
7 days using the app
January 18, 2024

I'm really impressed with this App and especially the customer service, it's excellent!
They helped me with a few issues I had in a timely manner and made the entire process extremely easy.
Thank you!

Victoria Akkari
3 days using the app
February 29, 2024

Rommel (I might have spelt his name wrong, sorry!) Was a great help! He took the time to run me through the app, helped with implementation and was very patient.

Great customer support call!

Thanks,
Lana

MANNING CARTELL
About 19 hours using the app
March 26, 2024

Jolo was friendly and good at explaining things. Just what I needed to get on quickly with my new webshop and start taking pre-orders ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Shop Dansk Design
Denmark
About 10 hours using the app
February 28, 2024

Jolo was so helpful in teaching me all the features of the app and helped me set it up in real time. He was so patient with all my questions, 5 stars :)

Realm
1 day using the app
January 7, 2024

I booked a call with there tech support team to make sure everything would be prepared for my product launch next week. I got connected with Rommel, and he was incredible, you can always tell a great service by the knowledge one has about their own product, and all of my questions were answered without issue. I couldn't recommend this app enough!

SAINT VALENT®
About 18 hours using the app
April 9, 2024

Team was helpful and answered my questions. So far the app seems to address all our needs.

Big Z Fabric
1 day using the app
December 18, 2023

Great Features, Free Plan available which i like very much to test it out without direct payment. Support is great and instant. Jonathan was a great help!

Growber
Germany
About 2 months using the app
January 14, 2024

Amazing customer success team - when they recommend you connect 1:1 with a support specialist - do it. Shopify themes are so varied and different that you will save yourself a lot of time having an expert help you implement. Highly recommend - works like a charm!

Ciselier Company