Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and customizable pre-order and back-in-stock notifications. The customer service is praised for its quick and responsive support. The app offers a pay-as-you-go option, a guided setup call for new merchants, and concise video tutorials. Its pricing is considered fair and flexible, making it particularly beneficial for small businesses.

January 7, 2024

We have only just got set up on the app. However, the customer service is top notch and they have a great offering. The app seems to work really well. We are very excited and think this app will be a fantastic tool for us.

Quality Approach Fashion
4 months using the app
March 25, 2024

Jolo was really helpful. So good to have upfront customer support as you are setting up the app. Saves time and headache.

Motherland
5 days using the app
May 12, 2024

Kenneth was fantastic! Answered everything and so easy to navigate! Thank you.

Krix Gear
January 12, 2024

Timesact has a very user friendly interface so it took me very little time to get used to the layout and insert the features I'd like to use with my Shopify account. I did encounter a bug concerning the pre-order function, but I scheduled a free website test call and got the problem fixed within 20 minutes! Jolo was my support contact and he's amazing. Very helpful and friendly to talk to! I'm very satisfied with Timesact and can't wait to use more of their features :)

jinventionz
25 days using the app
April 29, 2024

Glad I opted for the call! It was much quicker to get an overview and target my questions towards what I needed

Mon Gateau Mansfield
March 18, 2024

Jolo was awesome, great experience working with him on customer support

tootles
May 8, 2024

I am not normally a fan of video call support, but Timesact surprised me. Jolo helped me out greatly explaining all the options and features and typical use cases, as well as tweaking some of the finer points for me. Would highly recommend taking the offer up on the 30min call.

FyberMods
About 4 hours using the app
March 26, 2024

Jolo was friendly and good at explaining things. Just what I needed to get on quickly with my new webshop and start taking pre-orders ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Shop Dansk Design
Denmark
About 10 hours using the app
April 9, 2024

Team was helpful and answered my questions. So far the app seems to address all our needs.

Big Z Fabric
1 day using the app
April 18, 2024

Excellent customer service with Jolo! Really friendly and helped me get this setup. Awesome tech support and awesome experience so far!

WristClean