Pre‑Order & Restock | Timesact

Pre‑Order & Restock | Timesact

Free plan available
Rating (5)
February 1, 2023

Sistema di pre-order è ottimo e la gestione del back-end lato configurazione è estremamente comoda. Sono rimasto colpito dall'assistenza istantanea del customar care, pronto ad intervenire anche in remoto nella configurazione dello shop

Tutto Molto Italiano
Italy
Time spent using app: About 15 hours
January 31, 2023

The onboarding experience went well! June was very friendly and helped me better understand the flow of the app and what to expect.

Red Stem Native Landscapes
Time spent using app: 1 day
Edited January 31, 2023

Service client réactif et compétant c'est super gentil

Yuterstore
France
Time spent using app: 10 days
January 30, 2023

Easy to use. I initially had problems integrating with my theme but Andrei was quick to resolve my issue. Would recommend.

HappyMeow
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 14 days
January 30, 2023

I don't need to mention that the app itself is just great, but what I want to highlight here is that we got 30 minutes free onboarding session!

You can work your own website with friendly staff and get the individual advice and support. I am very impressed and glad to know about the app!
(Thank you for your great assistance, June :) )

Espuente GmbH
Germany
Time spent using app: 10 days
January 27, 2023

Extremely customizable platform with excellent Customer Support and technical staff, quick turnaround for support tickets with resolutions.

Benchmark Tool & Supply
Time spent using app: 14 days
January 27, 2023

I was hesitant to use this app because I have so many already but this app will change my buisness for the better! June was amazing in the onboarding session, patient and helpful. I can sell items for preorder smoothly! Finally! Thank you!

Garden Girl Regina
Time spent using app: 2 days
January 27, 2023

I was extremely impressed with the customer service I received! I encountered a problem with badges not showing up, but the support team was able to quickly resolve the issue. It was a breeze working with them. Thank you!

Mile Marker Industries
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
January 26, 2023

Great customer service! I had an issue with badges not displaying and the chat line helped correct with issue within minutes. A+ easy to work with. Thanks!

SportsnToys
Time spent using app: 2 days
January 26, 2023

Amazing support lead! I had a very specific issue using a customized theme and support offered coding support to create pre-order badges and re-stock notifications. The onboarding session was very informational and educational, I feel comfortable using the app for many clients now. Thanks!

NDLPT Designs