Pre‑Order & Restock | Timesact

Pre‑Order & Restock | Timesact

Free plan available
Rating (5)
January 10, 2023

This app has helped me acquire new leads and know what to restock my store with in advanced. I did my onboarding call with June and she was OUTSTANDING. She helped answer every one of my questions and directed her team to do implementations on my store that I requested super speedily. June was very kind and made it fun to install and learn about the app.

The Salty Gem
Time spent using app: 7 days
Edited January 10, 2023

The app works brilliantly and is very easy to setup and use.
My theme had a lot of customisations in it so by default one aspect of the app did not work. This was the 'Pre Order' badge on the product images. I reached out to support about this and within 1 hour all was fixed. The response time was amazing and the easy laid back nature of getting the task done by Miezty was a joy and very encouraging. I would highly recommend this app for anybody. Great work Miezty and Timesact.

Lake Land Kayaks
Ireland
Time spent using app: About 18 hours
January 9, 2023

Very reactive and great Support, the app is also well-developed.
Thank you for the smooth onboarding call.

BIBA Japan
Japan
Time spent using app: 12 months
January 8, 2023

Andrei from Timesact was very helpful, fast response and even went over and above by fixing something for me without me asking for it. I would recommend this app and service

Patara-Life
Time spent using app: 6 months
January 7, 2023

I would like to say that Andrei from Timescat support was more than helpful with my problems, i was losing hope with getting my pre-orders to work, thankfully they quickly came to my aid and resolved all of my problems, amazing app with an amazing support team!

Tac
Time spent using app: 18 days
January 5, 2023

Customer service is fantastic. Had a few issues and the response and resolution time was amazing. Highly recommended.

Plenty of Games
Time spent using app: 7 months
January 5, 2023

This feature has helped us retain customers by tracking an allowing pre orders on sought after items. Technical support even went as far as to reach out on social when our outlook was down.

DiamondBoxx
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 5, 2023

Greats app that has all I need to offer pre-orders! Super fast support.. got my issue resolved so quickly!

Sisters Boutique & Gifts, Inc.
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
January 4, 2023

The best customer service and the onboarding was excellent got all my questions answered. Very professional

Faith Love Africa
Time spent using app: 12 days
January 4, 2023

Uso quest'app per il pre-ordine degli articoli in vendita.
Inoltre per un problema che avevo ho ricevuto un'assistenza immediata.
Davvero veloci e gentili.

BABY STORE LF