Merchants highly recommend this app for its efficient management of pre-orders and back-in-stock notifications. It's praised for its customization, seamless integration with various themes, and diverse use-cases. The support team is responsive and helpful with customization. The app is also appreciated for its fair and flexible pricing, quick load times, and ability to replace other apps, automating processes to save time and money. Free onboarding and setup assistance are added benefits.

August 17, 2021

Very useful app and easy to navigate! Technical support was friendly and able to help me immediately!

Steamy Spas
Kairock Partners SRL replied August 17, 2021

Thank you for the great review! I hope we'll generate many many pre-order sales for you and work well together to scale your business.

May 12, 2022

Timesact is great for managing your pre-orders. We came across some limitations with how we wanted to implement it but Andrei was extremely quick to customize the apps to our liking. Recommend!!!

Supply
Kairock Partners SRL replied May 17, 2022

Thank you so much for the amazing review and for the great communication and cooperation in setting everything up together!

July 12, 2022

Questa app fa davvero quello che promette, il supporto clienti è veramente veloce e risolve praticamente ogni problema.

3Digital | Hack Your Ideas
Italy
Kairock Partners SRL replied July 16, 2022

Grazie mille per l'ottima recensione! Siamo felici di essere stati d'aiuto e ci auguriamo di fare grandi vendite per voi.

Cordiali saluti,

Andrei di Timesact

November 22, 2022

I have only been very happy with this app and developer. its easy to use and I have a couple of times need help to fix some issues. Every time fast respons and the last time it was fixed in 1 min!!! always been polite... more developers like this please!

SuperMerch.dk
Denmark
May 13, 2021

This is app is an excellent option for rolling out and building excitement around upcoming products. The support team was very helpful and quick to respond when it came to adding extra features and customizing them for my site.

Plant Hers
Kairock Partners SRL replied May 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your support! I believe that together we can always make the app experience better and continue to grow sales with pre-orders.

June 12, 2021

If you ever wonder why this app rated 5 stars, try it yourself. The app is very intuitive and ridiculously easy to use. Does the job very well. And what makes this app stand out is their speedy support even though you are still in trying phase of using the app. My issue resolved within 6 hours. Kudos to the team.

Hoode Apparel
Indonesia
Kairock Partners SRL replied June 12, 2021

Thank you so much for the awesome review! We are very happy to help you grow your sales with pre-orders.

November 13, 2022

The team is really great and is quick to respond to any issues with coding or helping us set up. Functionality of the app is great and our customers are already pre-ordering. Thank you team!

Zjoosh Wholesale
June 12, 2021

This app is just what I was looking for. Very easy to set up and customise
Support from Andrei was first class.

Nomadz
Kairock Partners SRL replied June 12, 2021

Thank you for the kind words and for partnering with us for your pre-order needs! I'm sure we'll grow sales together.

June 13, 2022

The user interface on this app is so unique in that it is so incredibly clear and easy to use! And the customer support is above and beyond -- helped fix bugs in our site and really saved us!! So happy we chose Timesact

By Tess Collection
Kairock Partners SRL replied June 15, 2022

Thank you so much for this amazing review! Glad I could be of help and looking forward to an awesome pre-order campaign for your store.

June 20, 2021

Finally, a working solution. We have tried and FAILED with several other pre-order apps with all of them being too glitchy or selling beyond the allocated inventory. Andrei & his team got it right. From hand holding install to assisting in clean-up of legacy code to ensuring the app works seamlessly with other apps, Andrei and team do it all. Great solution that's already impacting our business.

Brooklyn Bicycle Co.
Kairock Partners SRL replied June 20, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review! It was a challenge but your support, clear communication and goodwill made it all work out in the end. This is a strong foundation on which a long fruitful collaboration can be built and that will help us grow our businesses side by side. I look forward to the future.