Timesact | Discount Pre‑Order

Timesact | Discount Pre‑Order

by Kairock Partners SRL

Pre-Order/Sold Out/Coming Soon/Backorder/Pre-sale/Out of Stock

Posh Carbon

I just recently installed this app and immediately received help when I needed it from Andrei. I was having trouble with the settings, because of previous pre order apps I installed/uninstalled. He helped me every step of the way and we finally got to a solution. Now my item that I put up for pre order is working perfectly! Thank you Andrei for your super fast and amazing help! I HIGHLY recommend this app!

June 20, 2021

Thank you for choosing us as your partners in pre-orders! I hope we bring in many sales and continue to grow our businesses side by side.

Brooklyn Bicycle Co.

Finally, a working solution. We have tried and FAILED with several other pre-order apps with all of them being too glitchy or selling beyond the allocated inventory. Andrei & his team got it right. From hand holding install to assisting in clean-up of legacy code to ensuring the app works seamlessly with other apps, Andrei and team do it all. Great solution that's already impacting our business.

June 20, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review! It was a challenge but your support, clear communication and goodwill made it all work out in the end. This is a strong foundation on which a long fruitful collaboration can be built and that will help us grow our businesses side by side. I look forward to the future.

Twitterpated

I understand the app a couple of days ago, and so far it is doing what it says it can do. Support from Andrei was fast and excellent, very helpful and highly recommended.

June 20, 2021

Thank you so much for the awesome review! I'm glad we are already helping you grow sales with pre-orders and I hope the future holds a lot more sales to come.

SɅ+CHL

The support for this app went above and beyond what I need for my website. They did a great job implementing their app to my customed website. Love this app!

June 17, 2021

Thank you for the great review! Happy to be a part of growing your business with pre-orders!

WYU Handmade

I installed two apps before I got Timesact to help me take pre-orders. Both had some technical issues so I deleted them right away. I kept checking for another option and found this one. I installed it and everything was easy. However, I noticed my site with some glitches, so I contacted Andrei (the owner) who has a chat option once you install the app. He found some code that remained from the other two pre-order apps that weren't allowing my website to work properly with his. He cleaned it and helped me set up everything I needed and the way I needed to start offering pre-sales. With that customer support, you can't go wrong. The app works great now.

June 14, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review and for sharing your story to help others! There is always a solution to get everything right again as long as there is great communication and collaboration between the developer and the store owner. I'm very happy to be a part of your entrepreneurial journey and I look forward to your many many pre-order sales.

Nornir Materiel

I installed to hopefully encourage buyers for the products that were too expensive for me to keep in stock early on. It works well once you understand the way it functions (I'm not a coder), and Andrei was very thorough and helpful when I was a bit confused.

June 14, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review! I'm sure you'll get the hang of it in no time and that the app will blow up your pre-order sales. Thank you for working with us!

Tumble

This Pre-Order app has been a complete lifesaver! Working with Andrei to get the app working was a very seamless experience. This is hands down the best service I have received from an app developer. I highly recommend!

June 13, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! It's my pleasure to help you achieve your pre-order goals and I hope our partnership will be long lasting and prosperous.

RAPTHIETKE

I use this app to set up my Pre-order items and it performs exactly how I expect. The app is very easy to use and the customer service is amazing. The team went above and beyond to assist. Highly recommended!!!

June 13, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review! Looking forward to some great pre-order sales for your store.

Hoode Apparel

If you ever wonder why this app rated 5 stars, try it yourself. The app is very intuitive and ridiculously easy to use. Does the job very well. And what makes this app stand out is their speedy support even though you are still in trying phase of using the app. My issue resolved within 6 hours. Kudos to the team.

June 12, 2021

Thank you so much for the awesome review! We are very happy to help you grow your sales with pre-orders.

Nomadz

This app is just what I was looking for. Very easy to set up and customise
Support from Andrei was first class.

June 12, 2021

Thank you for the kind words and for partnering with us for your pre-order needs! I'm sure we'll grow sales together.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12