Timesact | Discount Pre‑Order

Timesact | Discount Pre‑Order

by Kairock Partners SRL

Pre-Order/Sold Out/Coming Soon/Backorder/Pre-sale/Out of Stock

Clarity Tea AE

Excellent customer support making painless onboard. Andrei is super helpful and very engaging with fixing issues for me (even give me suggestions for improvement).

April 8, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review! Looking forward to growing sales with you through pre-orders!

Andrei

Toogood

The level of support from these guys is brilliant, and they really take user feedback on board to make the app as good as it can be. Super-fast response, and the app works great straight out of the box too. Would highly recommend for any business wanting to grow sales through pre-orders. 5 stars.

April 1, 2021

Thank you for the great review! Looking forward to working together and growing sales with pre-orders.

HardHeaded

This app helped us run our pre orders smoothly and helped us get going on our first drop. Very simple set up and integrates well with shopify Also, great customer support and easy communication.

March 28, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review! I look forward to a great partnership and to growing your sales with many more pre-orders.

Bare Kollections

I used this app to add a 'pre-order' feature as an option for my customers, and it also has a discount feature integrated that you can add for your customers who actually pre-order the product. I love how easy it was to use. It is a very intuitive app, that is also free for the first 15 products I believe. I highly recommend this app. I also love that their interface design completely blended with mine and one cannot tell that I am using an outside app.

March 26, 2021

Thank you for the great review! Hope we grow sales together for a long time to come.

Turismo Racing

Good app and customer support is great. Instant chat support, and they fixed my issue very quickly. Great job.

March 25, 2021

Thank you for the review! I hope pre-orders will help you grow your business a great deal.

Kre'level

i am using this app to manage my preorders and its really amazing, there was somthing that i didnt understant and i contacted the in app support, i got the answer within seconds, i find this app very useful

March 23, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are happy to help your business grow with pre-orders!

TerraKlay

It's really simple to install and use. Andrei was there ready to answer all my questions and concerns. Great customer support.

March 17, 2021

Thank you for the review! I look forward to working together to grow sales.

Makeup and Mane

Firstly, I have tried a few different apps to be able to offer pre-orders on my out of stock products and this is the first one I've found that works seamlessly! I had an issue with some leftover code from a previous app and Andrei fixed it for me instantly, I would highly recommend this app if you don't want to miss sales on out of stock products!

March 11, 2021

Thank you so much for the awesome review. I look forward to helping you grow your sales.

Bonnie's Cupboard and Tea Shop

Andrei was the most helpful person I have encountered in my trying to get more informed with computer technology. He went out of his way to help me and was most patient and gracious.

March 10, 2021

Thank you for your kind words and for trusting us with your business. I look forward to helping you grow sales for a long time.

Nano-Silber-Maske

Ich habe nur die Trial-Version und bestimmte Funktionen funktionierten nicht. Die Entwickler haben sofort meinen Kontakt erwidert und Änderungen - meinen Wünschen entsprechend - umgesetzt! Sehr zu empfehlen!

March 10, 2021

Thank you for the review and for your collaboration! I look forward to helping you grow your sales with pre-orders.

Previous 1 3 4 5