Reviews (120)

Merchants highly recommend this app for structuring product information, praising its automation, customization, and intuitive navigation. It's valued for its cost-effectiveness and superior layout among tab options. The app is easy to implement, compatible with custom themes, and enhances product page neatness and clarity. Merchants appreciate the excellent customer support, particularly the quick and efficient service. The app is free, easy to set up, offers customizable templates, and is beginner-friendly.

April 15, 2024

amazing, such a sleek simple layout and the support was incredible

Printed by Us
11 days using the app
May 22, 2024

perfect app, great support

Purr Vigor
Vietnam
About 19 hours using the app
April 3, 2024

Some issues with getting it to work with the template we are testing and resolved within minutes. Great tool and amazing support. Thx.

Mind Media USA
8 days using the app
June 5, 2024

I'm just getting started with this app, but I'm giving it a 5 star for 2 reasons (1.) Customer support - I installed app but couldn't figure out how to work it correctly - I reached out to the Tabs support team via live chat and had a real person assisting me within seconds. They were able to access my store, give me the direction I needed, resolved within a couple minutes (2.) It doesn't limit the use of other tools available w/ Shopify - i.e. I tried a similar app prior to Tabs that nicely organized my product descriptions BUT it prevented me from using Shopify's magic descriptions tool. The choice was one or the other - this didn't work for me.
Theme I'm using is "Dawn."

My Store
About 3 hours using the app
February 29, 2024

Dès le démarrage de l'application j'ai eu besoin d'aide et le SAV a été très réactif et performant. Il ont fait la manipulation à ma place et on permis d'avoir mes onglets à la bonne place.
Merci VIK

Filautia
France
February 21, 2024

Vik helped with some minor tweaks I needed as I'm using a custom theme. Don't hesitate to reach out to support if you need help, awesome app!

My Store
April 26, 2024

Very good app and very fast support <3

Snuggle Safari
Germany
About 1 hour using the app
February 16, 2024

Amazing customer service, the app didn't show up at first due to a custom theme but Vik made it work within 5 minutes. Much recommended and very happy with the custom tabs!

Masters of Bamboo