Merchants highly recommend this app for structuring and simplifying product information. They appreciate its automation, easy customization, and compatibility with custom themes. The shared product tabs feature, allowing bulk customization for specific collections, is particularly praised. The app is noted for its clean look, efficient operation, and enhancing the professional appearance of a store. It's easy to install, set up, and use, with customizable templates and good functionalities. Exceptional customer support, particularly the swift, professional service and willingness to fix setup errors, is a major highlight for merchants.

September 21, 2023

It is very easy to use and it has good functionalities

Orae Design
Spain
20 days using the app
August 30, 2023

very fast and operational to help in case of help

Pimpinicchio New York
2 months using the app
July 30, 2023

good help, i need to know something and they helped me really good, i would like to work more and more with this app

Débrouillard
Netherlands
6 months using the app
August 30, 2023

One of the best apps I have installed in shopify, Vik from customer support was very helpful and fixed my problems within seconds. I would recommend this app to anyone!

AutoStop
Bahrain
2 months using the app
August 14, 2023

good app, good support. "Minimum 100 characters" for review i would suggest to remove, since it will prevent someone ( at least like me ) to leave any.

Happy Moments Design Studio
Finland
4 months using the app
April 4, 2023

Tolles, nützliches Tool, einfach einzurichten und bei Fragen hat der Support schnell geholfen. Weiter so!

Dorfkram®
Germany
11 months using the app
July 31, 2023

Great app make me store so clean an Pro!

Also i get an exceptional customer support, especially from Vik, that sets it apart. His swift, professional service and expert knowledge made for a seamless experience. With great app features and outstanding support, I highly recommend.

Quebekado
5 months using the app
August 11, 2023

Fast and easy help from their customer service and programming team. Would recommend!

Horizon Sports and Outdoor
3 months using the app
September 6, 2023

Great customer service. I was initially confused how it worked but they sent me a video to help. I just needed to change my titles to heading 5 for it to work.

CraftingStation
About 1 month using the app
March 23, 2023

That's save me a ton of time. Really great app. I was looking for code to do description in collapsible, but now? I don't even have to, its works simple, easy and works very well! Guys, you have my thanks, great app! Continue in work! Thanks again.

Teddy Flowers