Tipo Appointment Booking

Booking System - Booking Calendar - Booking App - Reservation

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

The Red Road Collective

Location Australia

Easy to set up and functional to use. Happy so far, but only beginning. They do need to incorporate a "back" button incase steps need to be adjusted.

Hato Tejas Paint Center, Inc

Time spent using app About 1 year

Thanks for the App, just need to finalize the configuration. We Use for my location to bring service and have an awesome improvement.

THE NEOD

Location United Arab Emirates

super app .
...
... .
. .

Devonport Market

Location New Zealand

So far the potential looks good. I am trying to adapt it to manage a market so the stallholders can book the times at the market.

Streaming Santa Online

I used this app to book virtual visits with Santa over Zoom. It allowed me to create the appointment slots with lots of useful options. Integration with other tools was a little tricky, but I eventually made it work (using Zapier to automate the Zoom meeting creation and then sending an appointment email)

Awelewa Gems

I am excited to try this app for booking appointments. Hopefully it is everything that I am looking for.

The liebedesigns

Time spent using app About 1 month

Its pretty cool so far! Does what I need it to do, it helps me get appointments for my parties on my site. I like the way it books.

Seagoat Sage Crystals

Time spent using app About 1 month

Really simple to set up. I enjoy the format of the booking features and believe it will be easy for my customers to navigate as well. It's easier to use than other shopify apps I've tried.

CODE R3D APPAREL

Time spent using app About 2 months

a good app has everything you need for free. This app allows you to add services and allow your customers to book all on shopify

The SpreeMall

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 2 months

Trying it now. seems good to use. most important its free. will give more feedback after trying it out.