Tipo Appointment Booking

Booking System - Booking Calendar - Booking App - Reservation

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Rubenesque Lingerie

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Loving this app. use it for bookings in our shop and it works great. Very happy with the app, and the updates which have recently come through

Pro Magni Nails & Spa

App looked great in the beginning, and we inputted all our info.
Then we started getting volume and now it doesn't load at all past the first button.

EDIT:
If anyone has the same issue:

Make sure you have a cutoff date (for future dates)
I made mine blank and it would query a long and complex schedule that wouldn't ever finish loading when I wrote the review above. Fixing it to a 2-week max range fixed this issue.

EDIT 2
There's no function prevent CUSTOMERS to have their (duration) of service to overlap.

Ex. If I buy an appointment for 10AM-11AM, I should not be able to buy one for 10:30AM-11:30AM, since it is impossible to serve 2 services at the same time. It should be 10AM-11AM and only allow 11AM and after for the next appointment.

shopregulus

Location Slovenia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Very good and comprehensible environment. I would like even more if attachments would be available to add too!

Sit & Spin Records

So far I love it! It's simple enough to set up and easy enough to use. There are a few upgrades and tweaks I would like to see that could make viewing the appointments more efficient and overall more user friendly. But honestly, I'm impressed a free app works so well. We operate a very small retail store with a lot of customers traveling some distance to visit us. With the new Covid restrictions, we wanted to ensure those customers could guarantee a space to browse once they got here. So we set up this appointment app to take reservations with a $5 booking fee that's credited towards their in-store purchase. The fee is great to discourage people who are not serious buyers and if someone skips the appointment we keep it as a penalty for wasting our time. Overall this is a great tool to help businesses adapt to the new normal.

Austin Sewing

Great app, very customizable for the Free level. Takes a little getting used to, but it's working well so far.

Space Out Sister

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 2 months

Once I got a reply from Tipo, I found the help, support and resolution of my problem looked after very well. The support team was excellent.

namastchae.com

The app is simple and easy to install with helpful get started instruction. The customer service was amazingly fast in responding to my questions. Made me very happy to deal with them.

Baby Things Zetland

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

App is easy to set-up, use and looks good on the front and back end. We would love the following features to be added before giving it 5 stars:
- Ability to create a customer on the app's booking page
- Access at the very least the calendar and booking option (if not the whole app) on the Shopify POS or on a separate app that can be loaded onto a tablet
- If the calendar cannot be accessed on the POS the ability to print the calendar within specific time frames with the following details – name, contact number, paid/not paid – OR to be able to export to EXCEL so we can print. Only having access to the calendar on a PC is very limiting but for us can be managed if we can at least have a hard copy for all staff to view.

Aesthetics Etcetera

Location Barbados
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Update: Laura reached out and fixed the error which was a bug in the time zone conversion. Issue is now resolved.

Wish for the Json on the order to show other than in Json format... awaiting a reply on this issue
The app for some reason is showing the date available for the day before although I have it set to show only Special Days for certain dates. So for example I configured it to be available Jan 26, 2020. The calendar has Jan 25 available while Jan 26 is grayed out. Very frustrating.. help please

January 11, 2020

Hi There,
We are sorry for the issue. I already contact to you via email: sa**s@aestheticsetcetera***
Our support email is: hi@tipo.io.
Please check and give me more details as my email. So I can help you to check and fix the issue.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Realtor Shop

This app is only good for services that use a trainer and have a location every time. Services like graphic design for a business card etc or property photography don't work well. Definitely needs some work to improve customization abilities. Great customer service though, weekdays Only...

1 2 4 Next