Tipo Appointment Booking

Tipo Appointment Booking

by Tipo

Appointment Booking - Booking System - Booking Calendar

Moonbase Cellars

It works as promised and they're quick to respond if there is an issue! I would recommend it to others!

Urban Sprouts

This app works great for keeping appointments organized my only complaint is I wish the customer facing interface was a little cleaner.

ArtizenOils

This App is perfect for my small yoga business. It has some limitations, but overall I am very happy with it!

Fierce...with Love

We enjoy the ease of using this app and many of its functions. It would be great if there was a way to limit new bookings to x number of hours from the time of bookings.

Alaina Marie Brand

Overall this app is very useful. It's a bit confusing to navigate but it gets the job done. It's a great addition to my online store!

The Red Road Collective

Easy to set up and functional to use. Happy so far, but only beginning. They do need to incorporate a "back" button incase steps need to be adjusted.

Hato Tejas Paint Center, Inc

Thanks for the App, just need to finalize the configuration. We Use for my location to bring service and have an awesome improvement.

THE NEOD

super app .
...
... .
. .

Devonport Market

So far the potential looks good. I am trying to adapt it to manage a market so the stallholders can book the times at the market.

Streaming Santa Online

I used this app to book virtual visits with Santa over Zoom. It allowed me to create the appointment slots with lots of useful options. Integration with other tools was a little tricky, but I eventually made it work (using Zapier to automate the Zoom meeting creation and then sending an appointment email)

Previous 1 3 4