Tipo Appointment Booking

Tipo Appointment Booking

by Tipo

Appointment Booking - Booking System - Booking Calendar

ChronoLiving

After some hiccups at the beginning, the Tipo team fixed the issue and now the app works perfect. Great customer service and support!

Doll Face Collections

havent had a chance it to use it yet but the stupid rate this app icon wont leave while im trying to set it up

Healthy Options Market

Quite nice!! I hope that at some point they can add a Timezone option. The layout and the look is great!!

Wild Swans

Tipo are excellent. They are very responsive when needed.
Online booking is a life saver in these times. Highly recommended.

Hergon Led

al are ok ist the best app you know "Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

GIL ZOHAR ART

awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rubenesque Lingerie

Have used this app for appointments in our shop and works great. It helps grow our business and specialize

Pro Magni Nails & Spa

App looked great in the beginning, and we inputted all our info.
Then we started getting volume and now it doesn't load at all past the first button.

EDIT:
If anyone has the same issue:

Make sure you have a cutoff date (for future dates)
I made mine blank and it would query a long and complex schedule that wouldn't ever finish loading when I wrote the review above. Fixing it to a 2-week max range fixed this issue.

EDIT 2
There's no function prevent CUSTOMERS to have their (duration) of service to overlap.

Ex. If I buy an appointment for 10AM-11AM, I should not be able to buy one for 10:30AM-11:30AM, since it is impossible to serve 2 services at the same time. It should be 10AM-11AM and only allow 11AM and after for the next appointment.

shopregulus

Very good and comprehensible environment. I would like even more if attachments would be available to add too!

Austin Sewing

Great app, very customizable for the Free level. Takes a little getting used to, but it's working well so far.

Previous 1