Tipo Appointment Booking

Tipo Appointment Booking

by Tipo

Appointment Booking - Booking System - Booking Calendar

Studio Vine Glass

Works, could be a bit more user friendly. Overall, I would recommend. awefwdfasdfsadfasdfasdfwsaefaswefsasdwf

Fierce...with Love

We enjoy the ease of using this app and many of its functions. It would be great if there was a way to limit new bookings to x number of hours from the time of bookings.

Alaina Marie Brand

Overall this app is very useful. It's a bit confusing to navigate but it gets the job done. It's a great addition to my online store!

The Red Road Collective

Easy to set up and functional to use. Happy so far, but only beginning. They do need to incorporate a "back" button incase steps need to be adjusted.

Hato Tejas Paint Center, Inc

Thanks for the App, just need to finalize the configuration. We Use for my location to bring service and have an awesome improvement.

THE NEOD

super app .
...
... .
. .

Devonport Market

So far the potential looks good. I am trying to adapt it to manage a market so the stallholders can book the times at the market.

Streaming Santa Online

I used this app to book virtual visits with Santa over Zoom. It allowed me to create the appointment slots with lots of useful options. Integration with other tools was a little tricky, but I eventually made it work (using Zapier to automate the Zoom meeting creation and then sending an appointment email)

Awelewa Gems

I am excited to try this app for booking appointments. Hopefully it is everything that I am looking for.

The liebedesigns

Its pretty cool so far! Does what I need it to do, it helps me get appointments for my parties on my site. I like the way it books.

Previous 1 3 4