Tipo Appointment Booking

Booking System - Events Calendar - Booking App - Reservation

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Tipo Appointment booking - Shopify booking app

Sifr Aromatics Singapore

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 2 years

The help section on www.tipo.io is not very comprehensive so I wrote in for help. Laura was super quick and helpful, solved my challenges within a day!

shotofartart

The minus is that there is no live support, with it I would solve all my problems with settings much faster.

Linden's Custom Jewelry

Time spent using app About 2 years

We've been using this app to help us mitigate scheduling for a service in particular that has completely blown up in our area, and it has been a huge relief to have that off our shoulders. Having the option of a google calendar integration as well has been a major selling point for us. Easy to set up, easy to use. Only thing I wish was if there was a way to increase time on appointment windows based on more people being brought.

Wrapped Beauty Bar

I really like this app, but I feel like there are a few bugs. For instance, after booking an appointment the confirmation page is blank. Other than that I don't have very many complaints.

matching-photo

何より無料であること。
カレンダーなど予約に求める機能はほぼ全て網羅している。 ・デメリット
ソート機能に難あり(有料でもいいので改善してほしい…)

Comporium Security

The app is very easy to install and configure. The only short coming is some of the lack of design features or I would have given it 5 stars. The features that are there are plenty useful though and everything work as expected.

CALABRUNE

Location France
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Application pratique et utile. Quelques bugs, notamment le mail de confirmation qui a tendance à partir dans les spams.

Beliva by Sanoquesabe

Location Mexico

I've installed this app in order to accept bookings and the customer service has been great helping me setting it up! If the app works as its customer service, this will be one of the best third party apps I've ever worked with!

ROOLEE

Time spent using app About 1 year

We use this app to help our customers book time slots at a photography space we own (ROOLEE Photo Loft). I love the easy way customers can select time slots and how simple the backend calendar is to view and alter. I wish there would be an improvement in the actual time slots. It would be nice if customers could select a time and a buffer window is immediately placed before and after the booking time.

Urban Sprouts

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This app works great for keeping appointments organized my only complaint is I wish the customer facing interface was a little cleaner.

Previous 1 3 4 5