SMS + FREE Facebook Messenger

SMS + FREE Facebook Messenger

by Tobi - Clever messenger Bot

SMS order recovery + FREE Facebook messenger. SMS automations

The Product of The Day

very easy to install. i'll be checking back in to update my review after i run some traffic to the stuff and see how this app performs

The Gourmet Jar

A lovely app that gives me free messenger marketing. Love it dearly. SMS notifications are another added bonus!

MitaniClothing

it amazing app, i used it and it's very good, i used it for couple of days and it helps me, i advice to use it now

UrbanWorld.eu

Nice one I am going to test it out, Free facebook messenger toll easy use. Hope for a great experience :)

zuribabycoutureph

easy to install very helpful, haven't use it fully but looks promising

Mulieri Boutique

Seems to be good so far! It was easy to install and haven't had any issues. Will review again after some use. !

Clothes-Together

I had to reinstall this app., I didn't give it a chance before but, I am now! still as excited as b4

HalloweenSantaShop

this is great for talking to your potential customers and helping them with whatever they need help with

StormyStartups

This app has really helped me increase conversions, by sending my customers Messenger and SMS notifications. Would really recommend for anyone struggling with customers that leave their carts!

Product-click

thank you for this app helpful A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ THE BEST ONE