Tolstoy Shoppable Video & Quiz

Tolstoy Shoppable Video & Quiz

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
Tolstoy
November 24, 2022

Nietzl was amazing, really helpful. There a few issues with launching the app onto my website but she was able to help quickly

Lydy
Time spent using app: 4 days
Tolstoy replied November 25, 2022

Thank you for your review. We're very pleased to know that you are happy with the support. 😍 We're excited to see more of your interactive videos! Hope you'll also try our stories and carousel features.

November 23, 2022

Its been really beneficial getting my story across in video format. love that it can be a pop up when people come to my site. also, customer service has been very very helpful with some glitches i had, in particular, Niezel, shes great and always follows up to her best of abilities.

Del Rio Jewels
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Tolstoy replied November 24, 2022

Thank you very much for your review and for taking the time! It's great to know that you love our widget feature to share your story and bring your brand's unique personality into the spotlight. We hope you explore the app more and we're excited to see what else you create with Tolstoy 🔥

November 16, 2022

Tolstoy is amazing and so is their customer service. Maxwell was so helpful and responsive when I had questions about the app!

Aged & Infused
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
Tolstoy replied November 24, 2022

Big thanks for your review! We hope you continue to amaze your visitors with an interactive video experience.

November 8, 2022

Great app. Gives you the ability to add authentic content to your store. Niezl from CS was super helpful too.

Zorali
Time spent using app: 9 months
Tolstoy replied November 9, 2022

Thank you for the lovely review! We hope you continue to showcase your unique brand identity in the most authentic way possible through the app.

October 31, 2022

I had many questions when I started using the app and their support team is awesome! Niezl from Tolstoy was very quick and answered all my questions immediately. Definitely recommend this app to any e-commerce business. Video is the future of marketing so get it today if you haven't already. xx

iloshe
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Tolstoy replied November 1, 2022

We appreciate the review and recommendation. Thank you so much! We hope that you utilize Tolstoy for lead qualification, video prospecting, and all your marketing needs to raise awareness, increase engagement, and drive sales. 😍