Shoppable Product Video & Quiz

Product recommendations video maker, video chat, video gallery

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Positive Thinking Store

I like the app. It made my website interactive and helped to resolve the problem of navigation on the site for the clients who are not sure what they want.

February 11, 2022

Hi there!
Thank you so much for your kind review! We're super glad to hear that Tolstoy is helping your customer navigate through your site 🔥

DEUX

Time spent using app About 2 months

Love how easy this app was to use and it is really helpful in increasing our AOV. Highly recommend. Love it!

January 31, 2022

We're so glad that you find Tolstoy helpful and easy to use! Amazing feedback, thank you so much :)

Oskar's Wooden Ark

Location Australia

Very useful tool. Have implemented a welcome series on the website. Samantha reached out to us showing more features in how we can implement videos on product pages and in marketing campaigns. Highly recommend.

January 26, 2022

We're so glad you're enjoying Tolstoy and exploring our features! Thank you so much for your kind words!

Shape Fix

Location Australia

Install this app right now! These guys are amazing and this app is all you need. Galia and the team were too quick to solve my problems and set up videos.

January 24, 2022

Thank you so much!! We're so glad to hear! 🙏❤️

ValAsta LLC

I am really enjoying this app; it is easy to navigate, add videos, links, etc... This will be very helpful for our site in educating our clients on our products.

January 20, 2022

What an incredible feedback! Thank you so much! 🙏

MyFooDen

Totally recommended!
It is relatively easy to install and use the Go Tolstoy App. It took us less than 5 minutes to setup and launch the widget on our website ( check it out on www.myfooden.com ) . The 5 minutes exclude the work done on creating the videos! Upon setting its parameters (like which page to trigger on) we bumped a bit and had to contact support.
They got back to us in under a day and the support quality is really high and really present. Kudos there! The response was precise, concise and on point. To be really fair and critical, we would have liked to see some customisation options in terms of popup size and page placement on mobile view. Nevertheless, think of GoTolstoy no less!

January 19, 2022

Wow, thank you so much for taking the time to write us your valuable feedback! We're so glad to hear that you find our system user friendly and easy to use - it's our top priority.
And more customization options are definitely in the works - we are aware that they're highly requested and we'll be releasing amazing new features soon! 🙏

Feltto

Location Singapore

I love this app! It's the best free app available in Shopify. I've downloaded this for sometime and my only regret is not to start using it earlier. It's not as difficult as it seemed. Apart from allowing us to include an expandable video on webpages, we can add captions and buttons, video parts and jump logic for our visitors to have better online experience. It also enables integration with email subscription service such as Klaviyo. Thank you Tolstoy for this amazing app and service.

January 18, 2022

Hi Feltto team!! Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We're so glad that you found success with Tolstoy 🔥 We're excited to see what else you'll do with it!

Liforme

This is probably the best app you can add to to your e-comm site. A great way to boost sales, uplift cart value, and hugely personalise the customer journey. The trend towards personalised brands with authentic content is key here, and Tolstoy offers a great way to build a relationship with your customers. They are always updating and improving the app, with regular new features available to drive even more conversions and impressions. The team are brilliant, very very helpful and will go above and beyond to make it work for you and your site. Brilliant.

January 17, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback! We're so lucky to be working with you. ❤️

Studio Cherry

Location Israel

My friend showed me this app and I was very curious. I didn't know what to expect, but I tried it out and managed to easily create my own videos for my website, it looks amazing and makes the website more friendly for my clients. Thank you for the app

January 14, 2022

We LOVE how good your Tolstoy looks in your site!
Thank you so much for your review, we're so glad you're enjoying the app ❤️

the mumsie

Location Australia

We love Tolstoy! The customer service and help is amazing!!!! Nothing is too much trouble.. recommend highly to everyone!

January 14, 2022

Thank you so much, Mumsie Team! We're so glad you're enjoying the product!