T‑Pop ‑ Print on Demand

Top Quality, Eco-Friendly and Ethical Print On Demand.

Free

OVIBS

J'utilise cette application pour lancer ma boutique de vêtements.
C'est Français et responsable, j'adore !

December 17, 2021

Perso, ce qu'on adore, c'est votre enthousiasme et votre positivité. :-)
On vous souhaite une aventure POD riche et épanouissante. Prenez soin de vous et à bientôt !

T Rex and Muffin

I'm using this app to compliment my line of high quality ethically produced children's wear. The quality is really high, both the t-shirts and the printing. The print achieves very fine details, and the colours match exactly to my screen. The website is a little glitchy for me sometimes and I find it annoying that you have to completely delete and then re-enter a product if all you want to do is make an adjustment to the design.

December 17, 2021

Thank you for this very complete review, it's super nice to see our efforts being recognised. We're very careful during the selection of our products to only end up with items that meet our quality and ethical standards, and as for the printing... "Very fine details", "Colours match exactly to my screen": you just described our ultimate goal!
Still, we're sorry you are not entirely pleased with our platform.
Please bote that you have the possibility to click on the pen icon, in the list of created products, to modify your products.
If you encounter any other issue, please do not hesitate to reach out our support team.
Have a great day.

emBOLD Us

I used this app to create a host of products for my online store. I like how this company's values are in-line with mine; that was very difficult to achieve. I do wish their system was a bit faster at processing clicks and prompts, but I understand I'm likely working on a server so I can only expect so much. Still, because I'm working with such a HUGE amount of stock, changing little things can get very tedious very quickly. All in all, this is an AMAZING platform. Highly recommend. They even send out super helpful emails - I usually HATE spam email but these guys have actually helped me build a better site, just by sharing some free advice. Very kind, very helpful. Love these guys.

December 3, 2021

Many thanks for this very complete review! It's truly uplifting to read that some of our partners share similar values as us.
Concerning the loading times, our app was mostly thought for punctual, on-demand orders; that would explain why your clicks and prompts can take longer to be processed. Still, we're glad to know that you are satisfied with our platform.

Regarding our emails, we will pass the message through our communication team! They'll be glad to know that they are read and appreciated, they put a whole lot of heart into writing those.

Have a wonderful POD experience, and know that we love you too (loads).

Azamoul

Très bonne qualité des produits et support toujours réactif et à l'écoute contrairement à d'autres fournisseurs...
Je recommande T-pop les yeux fermés !

November 26, 2021

Quelle joie de marquer des points auprès d'utilisateurs sympas comme vous. On fera toujours de notre mieux pour être à la hauteur de vos attentes (et plus encore). Belle carrière POD à vous.

Ntitled.store

Customer support in minutes, very satisfied with how easy it is to set up and use. Thank you very much!

November 17, 2021

Hi there!
So many immaculate, positive vibes are contained in your review.
Our customer support and development teams work hard every day to make customers like you happy, and it's a pleasure to read that it seems to pay. Thank YOU so much! Have an amazing POD journey.

Dainn

Super plateforme pour le print on demand, qualité du textile à la hauteur de mes espérances et le service d'aide est très actif, pour ma part c'est christopher qui a résolu mon problème en 10 minutes max.

November 8, 2021

Bonjour !
MERCI pour votre retour, on vous est super reconnaissants de nous avoir choisis et d'exprimer votre satisfaction avec autant de bienveillance. L'équipe du support reste entièrement à votre disposition si vous avez besoin de quoi que ce soit.
Prenez soin de vous :-)

Très Cozy

I started using T-pop for my POD website and I must say that I am loving it! First of all, the quality of the t-shirts is amazing, and shipping is very fast. On top of that, they don't use plastic and that was a deal-breaker for me!

November 4, 2021

HUGE thanks for your kindness, we're so excited to welcome you amongst our dear users! It's a pleasure to notice you seem to have the same eco-friendly values as we do.
We'll do everything in order to keep you happy with our service, please feel free to reach out whenever you need a hand.

World of Cherie

J'ai obtenu une réponse très rapidement.
Christopher m'a très bien renseigné tout comme les précédentes fois où je vous ai contacté.
Merci à nouveau.

October 29, 2021

Bonjour !
Le message est passé à Christopher, à qui vous avez bien fait plaisir.
Merci pour votre confiance, on vous souhaite un excellent week-end férié.

KUKUVAYA Ideas

Great app! Great team! Great products! T-POP is not just an app - it is a team that became valuable partners to our business. Highly responsive and professional with an exciting startup flair and energy.

November 2, 2021

Thank you SO MUCH, T-Pal! :-)

Reading such an enthusiastic and positive review made the team start its week on a SUPER bright note. You can't imagine how proud we are to have such kind and devoted collaborators. We'll do everything to take care of this precious partnership. Please, don't hesitate to reach out if you have any question. Have a great day!

Kindness Vibes

I ordered some samples to test the quality of the clothing and the prints before I launch my store and I am VERY impressed. The colours are strong and look amazing! I had a couple of questions and received a fast and friendly response from Christopher - super happy with the customer service from this team. Really looking forward to a great working relationship with these guys!

October 30, 2021

Hello,
Thank you for your very nice feedback, both for the quality of the products and for our customer service (I informed Christoper of your nice review).
Your confidence makes us super happy, it's a pleasure to work with people as positive as you: "Kindness Vibes", is a very appropriate name.

Have a great day!