4.9
April 15, 2024

A must have for your online store, recommend.

Hesties
Latvia
4 months using the app
April 11, 2024

Great app, and really easy to use! I like the fact that you can customize the CSS to make it personalised to your store, and they have a great range of different options for dropshippers to blacklist keywords and couriers. Support staff are friendly and helpful!

GloSkin
12 days using the app
April 8, 2024

Fully recommended, The user interface provides you with great convenience in terms of ease of use and tracking your orders.

Lavishix
Türkiye
2 months using the app
May 10, 2024

This is the best tracking app for your shopify store, It works great with parcels, it is easy to use and it is also very good price.

Acenix - Tienda Oficial
16 days using the app
March 21, 2024

This app integrates very well into my theme, and I really enjoy how simple it is to track your order. I also like that it shows the map as the order gets closer to delivery.

Men's Wellness Matters
12 days using the app
May 6, 2024

It is simple and works great, I've tried it with my own delivery on my on webshop and I am completely satisified -- and that is just the basic/FREE version so far!

Utensilto
Austria
6 days using the app
Edited April 7, 2024

Updated Review
The problem is fixed and everything working now. Sadly I caught the support during holidays. There was a longer time to answer but all is good now.

----
I've tried to contact multiple time the support and they don't answer. There's no way to get in touch with them. I needed assistance with PayPal sync issues. I'm wondering what is happening.

GothRider Brand
5 days using the app
April 7, 2024

I'm on the free plan, and so far I'm very happy with its intuitive interface and ease of use. Integrates great with any page and easy to customize to the feel of your website. Recommend!

RullaRent.se
Sweden
3 days using the app
March 6, 2024

works fine, No Problem, easy to start with!

Einluft
Switzerland
7 months using the app
May 5, 2024

Made my business run smoothly, thanks a lot

VISIONZ