TikTok, IG & Facebook Pixels

Multiple Pixels, Conversion API, Catalog & Audience Builder

From $29.99/month. 14-day free trial.

FamilyFirstShopping.com

Great app that allows me to easily and quickly manage all of my pixels along with making their custom audiences and tracking. Fast customer service as well!

November 17, 2020

Hello to our friends from FamilyFirstShopping.com

We really appreciate you leaving us this awesome review! We are glad we could be of help to you! We wish you all the best on your e-commerce journey! :-)

-Melissa & The Trackify Support Team

Apibébé®

Really Great app ! Multiple Pixels work perfectly, Customer Service Chat answer quickly, love it ! I totally Recommend

November 9, 2020

Hello to our friends from Apibébé®

Thank you for leaving this fantastic review! We're glad you had a great experience! :-) We will let our support team know that their assistance was greatly appreciated! :-)

-Melissa & The Trackify Support Team

FiercePulse

Customer support always replies so fast, great job - so helpful! Great app, highly recommended - we've been using it since the very start f our business!

Hello to our friends from Fierce Pulse,

Thanks for giving a shoutout for our app! Glad it's working well for you :) I will give the kudos to our support team. Hope Fierce Pulse is mega-successful in the coming months and years,

Bold Uniq

I've been using TrackifyX for the past 12 months or so and I am very happy with it. The customer service is world-class level! Their live chat feature is actually live-chat, and you can get in touch so easily and fast with their team and Thomas in case something went wrong or you need some extra help. I definitely recommend it!

Hello to our friends from Bold Uniq,

Really appreciate the time you took to write this! Glad you love our app - we work hard to keep it cutting-edge and to provide super-awesome support also. Hope Bold Uniq is super successful online! Cheers,

Exhibit Los Angeles

I had an issue with a double firing of my Pixel, and their team was incredibly attentive in not only resolving my issue - but testing it with me and making sure it was taken care of. Great service - impeccable customer service!

Hello to our friends from Exhibit Los Angeles,

We're happy you had a fantastic experience with us! Thanks for leaving us this awesome review! We're thankful for amazing customers like you. We will be sure to let our team know that their assistance was very much appreciated :-)

Blessed Be Magick

I've been using this app for over a year without needing their helpdesk support so all was ok. FB recently launched their new CAPI and I wanted to know how Trackify works with and supports this. It was a nightmare trying to get information from their email support. I received 1 or 2 word answers or responses that did not answer my questions. It's like they do not care about helping their customers (after I've been a paying customer for about 1.5 years) and it was a burden to answer my questions - I was very disappointed in my interaction with them and uninstalled the app immediately.

October 16, 2020

Shan: Thank you for your honest feedback! We always appreciate it when we can learn how to improve our app and our service. We are sorry that you had a bad experience with our help desk. The implementation of Server-Side events in Trackify is actually the easiest and most seamless in the industry. You literally just click a checkbox in the Pixel Engine page and it's done. Trackify was - again - first in implementing this cutting edge technology in Shopify, even before Shopify created their own basic pixel integration with "CAPI" as they call it.

And just like with browser pixel events, Trackify again has a cutting edge over the basic Shopify/Facebook integration with regards to the Server-Side events.

Since this technology is brand new, and Shopify has introduced additional confusion by merging the "CAPI" integration with sales channels and their "Facebook Marketing" app, our helpdesk wasn't completely up to speed yet to provide in-depth responses to your detailed questions that go beyond what we have in our help articles and videos.

But if you would like to come back to Trackify, we will be happy to have a screen sharing call with you and walk you through everything in detail.

Limitedstocks

i had issues with my subcription plan. customer service team took the stand and resolved it . amazing services and response time too.

Supreme Beauty

We used this App now in over 10 stores and it worked almost always very well When there are problems or things to clarify the support team helped us out quickly!

Cotton And Gem

The developer Thomas has ego. He talked to me on live chat as if he is smarter than I was, doesn't bother answering questions and directs me to watch his videos. The app is glitchy and has issues from time to time. Beware

October 8, 2020

Thanks for your honest review! We are always open for constructive suggestions and criticism that helps us improve our apps and our services. In this case, the point you are making seems slightly disingenuous, as the only recent interaction we had with you in our customer service tickets was a refund request which was submitted through Shopify support. We had to decline your refund request because you removed the app only a few days before the billing cycle ended for which you requested the refund. We are very sorry you feel bad about this, but we are applying our refund policy fairly to all users, and unfortunately cannot make any adjustments based on you leaving a bad review either.

As far as the "glitchy" comment, your last direct interaction with our customer service was about seven weeks ago. If you have actually noticed any problems we would be happy to address them with you in a ticket as we always do.

FunkyChimp

I'm updating my review after my previous review was addressed and Thomas combed through my account. Thank you for the help.

September 16, 2020

We appreciate your honest review. We are committed to responding to any customer service ticket within 24 hours, most of the time we respond MUCH faster than that, but depending on the time of day and the type of issue it can take a few hours as in this case. After checking our logs for your shop we have determined that the app was working perfectly fine. We will be happy to help you review and understand any reporting issues you may have encountered in your Facebook accounts. Please let us know when will be a good time for you to do that!