TikTok, Insta & Facebook Pixel

Multiple Pixels, Conversion API, Catalog & Audience Builder

From $29.99/month. 14-day free trial.

FunkyChimp

I'm updating my review after my previous review was addressed and Thomas combed through my account. Thank you for the help.

September 16, 2020

We appreciate your honest review. We are committed to responding to any customer service ticket within 24 hours, most of the time we respond MUCH faster than that, but depending on the time of day and the type of issue it can take a few hours as in this case. After checking our logs for your shop we have determined that the app was working perfectly fine. We will be happy to help you review and understand any reporting issues you may have encountered in your Facebook accounts. Please let us know when will be a good time for you to do that!

Cravy Soul

By far the best facebook pixel integration app. I tried multiple apps to manage 2+ pixels on the store but always had some issues with side apps like floating ATC button or frequently bought... It could be solved with developers accessing the code etc, but Trackify does that automatically once installed. Great app, great support and beast packed functionality. If you have any issues with FB pixel integration, don't think...

Mekkali

Working well. It definitely very important as a part of the pixel integration. the support is also amazing.

Blown Biker

everyone with shopify should use this app. it is feature rich and super powerful. their install process is awesome with detailed helpfiles, a lot of youtube videos and support pages. I had a couple of issues when I installed it but these were dealt with quickly and professionally with an awesome person on support. Pleasure to deal with. 5 stars all the way from me.

ToneLiftUS

The app is very easy to use, but more importantly, customer support is just top! They are very responsive and will actually solve any issue you may have.

JoyBräu

First, it's the easiest and most secure way to use Facebook Pixel without making mistakes or causing trouble. Second, the Trackify support is for sure the best and fastest out there. Love it!

Scalpa Shop

Biggest mistake I made yet, installing this app. Lost thousands of dollars from this not reporting correctly. Only 1/3 of the purchases are tracking in Facebook.

Update for app response.
OCU was setup by your team. I reached out to OCU support. They said your app stated to direct all support to you. OCU was your issue. You performed a test purchase and stated it was working.

Support was not being helpful at all. On top of finding out Trackify changed the Product Identifier to SKU's and now cant change it back.

Let me put a number here for you.

Dynamic Retargeting ad revenue
- 7 days I ran your app. $2,606.26
- Previous 7 days. $14,240.24

Yes I had a 1 star experience with your app.

notes to self® socks

The customer support has been outstanding. Every time I've had a question, I've received an email back within an hour in most cases. The lookalike audiences I've created have been very effective. Great app.

Brandson Iceland

Absolutely the best app to get the best out of your pixel data. The customer service is top-notch. Having Trackify is like amplifier for your pixel. I've tried a lot of stuff and I trust no-one better regarding the usage of my pixel and how to get better results then Thomas in Trackify. if using Star Wars reff I'd say he's Jedi (Pixel) master! In my opinion this is mandatory app for your ecommerce store!

CartoonMij

Didn’t use it and not received a message my free trial ending. Bad customer service and money gone so I wouldn’t recommend to anyone

July 20, 2020

Hi Timo: We appreciate reviews from users like you! We are not showing any interaction from you in our customer service chat or email. Please consider removing this review as you are criticizing customer service without ever having reached out to us!