TrackiPal

TrackiPal

by TrackiPal

Sync Tracking info to PayPal Accounts with 100% Automation

Joyful Hut

Highly efficient app with great tools to transfer tracking number paypal + speedy customer service replies!

FAMI

Une application étonnante, qui fait gagner beaucoup de temps ! Elle ajoute automatiquement les numéros de commande dans paypal, vous n'avez donc pas à vous inquiéter que les commandes soient automatiquement remboursées !

Swig Life

Performs exactly as we needed it to -- automated shipping notification updates to PP. Back in Time feature allows you to do the same for older orders if needed. Nice 'live chat' CX support as well.

PetsRules.co

I used this up for a while now , and it helped me a lot with my ppl account . it's a great way to reduce chargebacks on ppl and keep good relationship with clients .

Chopin's Box

Really good app and good customer service. It can avoid you from pending transaction by Paypal. Recommend!

PatriotBoys.com

Far superior application compared to other tracking apps - highly recommend over other tracking apps! Customer service is instant. Great app.

iiGears™

the best app, there was an issue with not importing and skipping orders and not adding a tracking number. The support was really quick in responding to my issues and resolve my issues. i would recommned

Honenuki

A must have app when using paypal. Also great customer that helped me right away when I had problems with uploading the track & trace codes

Un Coquí de Boriquén

This Holiday season we saw our sales increase significantly online. When PayPal saw increased activity, it put a hold on all our payments and would not allow us to pay suppliers through PayPal. Needless to say, it was nerve-racking at our busiest time of the year. Once we were able to resolve the hold on our account, we found this app to automatically upload tracking information into each individual payment processed through PayPal. We thought we were going to have to do it manually to get funds released moving forward. Thankfully, this app works like a charm. Setup is super easy, support was live when I needed it (for a simple question, nothing having to do with installation troubles) and the app pays for itself. Thank you for developing this simple to use solution to a very complex problem.

Boutique Teletravail

Cette app fonctionne très bien et simplifie la vie pour la gestion des règlements par paypal. Je recommande !

Previous 1 3