TrackiPal Sync PayPal Tracking

Auto-Sync PayPal tracking for orders, get fewer disputes.

From $9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

TrackiPal - Sync PayPal Tracking for Orders in Real Time

Inspired Zones

I recently had a hold on funds in my Paypal account and needed to update all the tracking numbers to Paypal before funds can be released. I synched Paypal to Trackipay but the tracking numbers were not available. After reaching out to Live Support, I was so relieved they found the issue. The Shopify store I was using had been gifted to me so still had the Paypal ID of the previous owner. All I had to do was remove the old ID and enter mine. Now the app is set to synch my orders and payments - it will take a little while, between 2 to 6 hours. Simple! I can highly recommend this app and put it in place asap if you are using Paypal as a payment gateway (which is pretty much everyone!) If you have to enter the tracking numbers manually it will take a while! Support is spot on, Fast, efficient, knowledgeable; and friendly/ I highly recommend this app!

June 2, 2022

Hey there InspiredZones, oh my god we love this 😁 - it is one of the best reviews we've received recently - it totally made our day!! We are so glad to hear that TrackiPal was able to solve your PayPal tracking sync and account hold issues. Keep enjoying the auto sync features and let us know if you have any questions!

El - Founder and CEO, TrackiPal.com

paris7outlet

Location Italy

Tanta roba, assistenza pazzesca che risponde in 2 minuti, risparmi un sacco di lavoro anzichè inserire ogni ordine a mano, bravi bravi

June 2, 2022

Dear Paris7outlet, thank you so much for your kind words! 🙌 We love that you are enjoying using TrackiPal and our support was able to solve your queries in 2 minutes :) Stay tuned for more great things!!

El - Founder and CEO, TrackiPal.com

ROUSED

Location Germany

Simple, effective, life saver. This app does what it claims. Auto Synch to paypal at its finest :) Recommend!

May 26, 2022

Hello there ROUSED, that's so cool to read from you - exactly what we were aiming for - to keep things simple!! Thank you so much for your kind words 🙌 We're working to bring more great features to TrackiPal so stay tuned!

Jolly Socks

Location Netherlands

Very easy interface and set up, works smoothly and fully automatic! Highly recommented for every store.

May 26, 2022

Hi Jolly Socks, we're so happy to read your review 🙌 Thank you so much! We're working super hard to improve the UI of TrackiPal even more so stay tuned for some great features coming soon 🤗

Floremo Deutschland

Location Netherlands

Must have app, super simple to set up and friendly customer service (Thanks Ray), everything is set within 1 minute and ready to save some headaces!

May 26, 2022

Hi Floremo Deutschland, thank you for such kind words 🙌 Our goal is to make the setup super easy so stores can install TrackiPal and just get it to work in seconds! We're so happy you found it quick for your store. THANK YOU!

MADR

Nice app! I recommend it to everyone very useful to track all your orders ! great customer service ! thank you!

May 13, 2022

Hey MADR, you are so kind to recommend TrackiPal to other stores. Thank you so much for your amazing review and for appreciating our hard working customer support team.

El - Founder & CEO - TrackiPal

HypeSkins

tres beaux travaille comprehension et patience j aime bien ces la raison pour laquelle je lui donne 5 stars

May 13, 2022

Thank you HypeSkins for your kind review and for trusting TrackiPal PayPal Tracking Sync on your store. We will strive to keep providing amazing support and great new features!

El - Founder & CEO - TrackiPal

Watches247

Location Germany

Löst einen großen Pain Point für uns und sorgt für die Automatisierung unserer Order Statuse aller Paypal Kunden. In unserem Fall machen diese ca 70-80% der Kunden aus. Super freundlicher und schneller Support, eine klare Empfehlung für jeden der Orderprocessing mit Paypal automatisieren will.

April 30, 2022

Watches247, we really enjoyed reading your review of our app. Our goal is to solve exactly this pain point and automate your process as much as possible. Thank you so much and we hope you continue seeing value from TrackiPal.

Unten auf Deutsch:

Watches247: Es hat uns sehr gefreut, Ihren Bericht über unsere App zu lesen. Unser Ziel ist es, genau diesen Schmerzpunkt zu lösen und Ihren Prozess so weit wie möglich zu automatisieren. Vielen Dank und wir hoffen, dass Sie weiterhin von TrackiPal profitieren.

Cheers,
El - Founder and CEO, TrackiPal

Chicken Craft Ltd

It works well - it's synced all my tracking information to PayPal. Now all the PayPal transactions have a tracking number assigned.

March 14, 2022

Chicken Craft, thank you for your great review. We are happy to hear that TrackiPal is working nicely for your store. Let us know if you need any help and we will be happy to assist.

El - Founder and CEO, TrackiPal

mammaly.eu

Great app. Have been using it on two stores and perfectly works. Also for shopify plus users. Customer support responds within seconds. Thank you!

March 11, 2022

Hi Mammaly team, wow, thank you so much for your amazing support and kind words. We are building more exclusive features in TrackiPal for Shopify Plus stores so stay tuned. Feels truly wonderful to be part of your growth story 🙌

El, Founder and CEO - TrackiPal