4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its effective syncing of orders and tracking information between Shopify and PayPal, particularly for high-volume orders. It's praised for its simplicity, one-click setup, and intuitive interface. The ability to sync past orders and add multiple PayPal accounts per store is appreciated. Merchants commend the responsive and efficient support team and find the monthly fee worthwhile for the time saved in updating tracking numbers. The app is noted for its reliability with minimal reports of glitches or bugs.

March 25, 2024

My business gained immense value using this app. It worked well with no issues. It was seamless and required almost zero effort to maintain. While I no longer require it for my business, I thought it would be nice to share my experience with those who need it. A big thank you to the team for the value you bring. I wish you all so much success!

NOTIQ
About 2 years using the app
April 10, 2024

Great app! Customer service on point, everything worked out in 10 minutes!

Rose Leaf Garden
7 months using the app
TrackiPal Inc replied April 11, 2024

Great to hear, we're glad the app is working well for you!

Thanks, Alex & the TrackiPal team

April 8, 2024

For $10 a month, this app is a lifesaver for building your trust with PayPal. Support is also amazing, and got back to me in record timing!

Calm Earthing
TrackiPal Inc replied April 11, 2024

Great to hear, I'm so glad its working well for you.

Thanks, Alex & the TrackiPal team

March 3, 2024

Simple and it works! We had a note from PayPal that we were not updating our tracking numbers which I was unaware of. Installed this app and everything was synced in minutes - just what we needed!

Hana Nai'a Aromatherapy Hawaii
29 days using the app
March 24, 2024

nn

Komfort Kleidung
Italy
17 days using the app
March 30, 2024

je trouve que sais une bonne application et qu'il son très professionnel

SMB STORE
Senegal
4 days using the app
December 30, 2023

Excellent App. Simple one-click setup. Job Done. We were having issues with PayPal holding payments, since using the app, it syncs all our orders and tracking info on auto-pilot and we are now being paid with no issues. Thanks, guys, great app, simple, with no effort from us, and most importantly it just does the job and works. 5 Stars.

Rug Love
Edited February 7, 2024

After some initial problems with the app, the support team has worked hard and resolved the problem. It is great to see a company that listens to feedback and works to fix the problem. I was continuously kept up-to-date while the issue was being resolved.

Kulani Home