TrackiPal

TrackiPal

by TrackiPal

Sync Tracking info to PayPal Accounts with 100% Automation

Taudesk

Perfect . Thank you for the fast response. I will continue using for next time. Very happy. !!!!!!!!!!!

Sunflower Jewels

Just got the app today!! it seems very easy to use :D I like it so far. I had to switch to this app because the other one I was using before got shut down.

GO-FITT

Great app and works well! test it and you'll love it. Update tracking numbers is the most annoying task so enjoy it!

Sharkdeals24

Super nice support !! Helped me with my problem in a few minutes!
My english is not the best but the system is easy to understand.
It's a helpfull app and they are working on it to get better and better !

Buyeers.com

Good price & Great support. The app does it's job! We're using it on multiple stores and are very happy with it

dtf-express

This app does exactly what it´s supposed to! The support is top. This is an excellent and helpful app which i recommend to everyone!

Snugies

Im so glad i discovered about this app! such a good application, helped me alot. The support is top notch.

Curaly

This is so far the best PayPal transaction sync app I used with Shopify. I recommend it to everyone!

EdenHouse Products Inc.

I used another paypal app to auto fulfill my tracking on Paypal, and it didn't work well. THIS app actually does what it's supposed to, so I don't need to manually enter in tracking details anymore. I must say, it really is an excellent app, and they have awesome customer service if you ever need help!

Tineco EU

An Amazing APP to let me away to fulfilling traciking number to PAYPAL to get my funds. and the support is great too!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8