TrackiPal

TrackiPal

by TrackiPal

Sync Tracking info to PayPal Accounts with 100% Automation

shopmaskc

Really helped cut down on the time of adding tracking numbers to PayPal, necessary for any business that ships physical product and uses PayPal as a payment processer. Support is awesome and always responsive and helpful.

Sauvonslaforet

Une économie de temps vraiment inestimable. Plus besoin de remplir manuellement les numéro de suivie dans paypal tout est automatisé

The Carlin by Mihoko | THE SIMPLEST SOLUTION TO STYLING HAIR 💁‍♀️

This is a great app. I initially had an issue with my shoplifty data sync with my PayPal transactions, so I contacted the support. They helped me right away and fixed the issue immediately. Highly recommend it.

Popspace Boutique

This app is not only essential to every dropshopping e-commerce company, but really anyone processing payments through Paypal. They have an incredible seamless service that automates the process between shopify and paypal to ensure all the order statuses/tracking numbers get immediately updated to Paypal to ensure your business stays in good positive standing with paypal. There customer service team is also stellar, and ready and willing to immediately help solve any issue you may have with the app and its functionality. Thanks TrackiPal!

Giftedwedding

Massive value, incredible support. out of the box functionality, with a depth very few other features that are better than other apps like having multiple paypal accounts. The best bang for your buck.

crocsto

love the app so far, does exactly what it needs to, fair pricing across the other apps that offer this and this app doesn't seem to have any glitches or bugs. I haven't use their support yet but seems that they are always available through the chat.
I also like the way how we can add more than One paypal account. I think by Far this is what I have been looking for as a Dropshipper. we use multiple Paypal accounts per store on rotation. Great work Trackipal !