PayPal Tracking Sync TrackiPal

Auto-sync PayPal tracking for orders, reduce PayPal disputes.

From $9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

TrackiPal - Sync PayPal Tracking for Orders in Real Time

BeautyFirst

Customer support available seemingly all the time during the day, spoke with Nattea who was very helpful answering all my questions. Top stuff so far!

September 19, 2022

Hi there BeautyFirst,

Thank you for your appreciation of our customer support champions! We are really happy we answered your questions and solved problems with your PayPal tracking sync.

Feel free to contact us anytime 😊

MyBestProducts

Location Germany

Diese App ist super für das Tracking bei mir in Verbindung mit Paypal und CJ Dropshipping. Ich kann es nur jedem Empfehlen.

September 19, 2022

Dear MyBestProducts team,

Vielen Dank für Ihre nette Bewertung! We started TrackiPal as a solution for dropshipping stores and of course, now any kind of e-commerce stores love it. But it's always nice to hear when drop-shipping store owners find the app helpful with syncing PayPal orders.

Much love!

El - Founder & CEO - Trackipal.com

GoezPri

Location Germany

The Support was very fast. Thanks to Nattea who helped me to resolve my problem without my Paypal Account.

Hi there GoezPri,

Thank you for taking a few moments to write this review for us. We are really happy you had a great interaction with our support team and we solved problems with your PayPal account.

Feel free to contact us anytime 😊

J. Athletics - Sports Eyewear

Location Germany

Ich habe die App zum ersten Mal verwendet und Installation und Einrichtung waren echt leicht. Bislang funktioniert alles Problemlos und der Support ist wirklich schnell und gut.

Hallo J. Athletics - Sports Eyewear

Vielen Dank für Ihre freundlichen Worte und dafür, dass Sie Ihre Erfahrungen mit TrackiPal geteilt haben. DACH ist einer unserer Kernmärkte und wir freuen uns immer, wenn wir von Ladenbesitzern hören, welche Erfahrungen sie mit TrackiPal gemacht haben.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Lulubell Toys

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Just downloaded this app and am already impressed. I use Paypal as my payment processor, Shopify as my carting software & Pirate Ship for shipping! I just realized that Paypal will restrict funds now that I don't ship in Paypal, and I didn't want to hand key tracking numbers into Paypal (defeats the purpose of using shipping software!) So now TrackiPal imports the tracking numbers for me, and I was able to have it update past orders in mass. I had a bit of trouble getting it set up, and received immediate and specific help via chat from a live human! I appreciate the live chat support that is not a generic bot! So worth the monthly fee for me.

Hi there Lulubell Toys,

So much love for taking the time to write just a detailed review of TrackiPal 🙌

This will help so many other Shopify store owners make up their mind about installing TrackiPal and solve problems with their PayPal and Shopify payments.

Kudos for your kind words about our support team, human is the only way we roll!😉

El - Founder and CEO - TrackiPal

MyBeya

Location France

Je la recommande !_________________________________________________________________________________

September 8, 2022

Hello MyBeya, this is a unique review indeed 😀 We are thrilled you would recommend Trackipal to other Shopify and ecommerce stores.

Feel free to contact us if you need anything.

Spruechefabrik

Location Germany

the app is great and it does what it is supposed to. The customer service was also available within a few minutes and was able to help me very quickly.

September 8, 2022

Hello Spruechefabrik, thank you for your review! We are so glad to hear that TrackiPal works seamlessly for you PayPal tracking sync and our support champs were able to solve your problem.

Keep enjoying the auto sync features and let us know if you have any questions.

Inspired Zones

I recently had a hold on funds in my Paypal account and needed to update all the tracking numbers to Paypal before funds can be released. I synched Paypal to Trackipay but the tracking numbers were not available. After reaching out to Live Support, I was so relieved they found the issue. The Shopify store I was using had been gifted to me so still had the Paypal ID of the previous owner. All I had to do was remove the old ID and enter mine. Now the app is set to synch my orders and payments - it will take a little while, between 2 to 6 hours. Simple! I can highly recommend this app and put it in place asap if you are using Paypal as a payment gateway (which is pretty much everyone!) If you have to enter the tracking numbers manually it will take a while! Support is spot on, Fast, efficient, knowledgeable; and friendly/ I highly recommend this app!

June 2, 2022

Hey there InspiredZones, oh my god we love this 😁 - it is one of the best reviews we've received recently - it totally made our day!! We are so glad to hear that TrackiPal was able to solve your PayPal tracking sync and account hold issues. Keep enjoying the auto sync features and let us know if you have any questions!

paris7outlet

Location Italy
Time spent using app 9 minutes

Tanta roba, assistenza pazzesca che risponde in 2 minuti, risparmi un sacco di lavoro anzichè inserire ogni ordine a mano, bravi bravi

June 2, 2022

Dear Paris7outlet, thank you so much for your kind words! 🙌 We love that you are enjoying using TrackiPal and our support was able to solve your queries in 2 minutes :) Stay tuned for more great things!!

ROUSED

Location Germany

Simple, effective, life saver. This app does what it claims. Auto Synch to paypal at its finest :) Recommend!

May 26, 2022

Hello there ROUSED, that's so cool to read from you - exactly what we were aiming for - to keep things simple!! Thank you so much for your kind words 🙌 We're working to bring more great features to TrackiPal so stay tuned!

El - Founder and CEO - TrackiPal