4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, real-time tracking, and robust security. It's praised for its ability to create multiple order statuses, reducing customer inquiries. The app integrates seamlessly with Shopify and provides a professional tracking page. Many commend the quick and efficient customer support team, appreciating the app's functionality and time-saving features.

June 27, 2020

This app has resolved all tracking issues of my store. It has helped my customer a great deal. Customer satisfaction has increased.

Omega Walk
Singapore
9 days using the app
January 23, 2020

Awesome app so far. Matt was quick and professional with the installation. He added some nice touches to blend the tracking page in with the theme/branding and .ade the experience almost too easy.

Thanks!

ToxiTees
8 days using the app
November 21, 2022

Super App bis jetzt hat alles geklappt falls nicht ist der Kundensupport wirklich schnell und zuverlässig. Top!

spuno.de
Austria
8 days using the app
April 13, 2018

Great work Team
Really simplifies the end user experience in a good way.

Motocentral
India
May 15, 2018

We recently downloaded the Tracktor app in our Shopify store. While there is a little bit of a learning curve, the support team has been incredibly helpful and responsive. They have made this a wonderful experience and we are so excited to offer this tracking tool to our customers! Highly recommend!

Equicizer
Edited January 15, 2019

The team where really helpful and efficient in assisting to configure the tracktor layout to match the rest of my store. Highly recommended.

Update 1: The team were extremely helpful and able to quickly provide support with a further css query.

Argentum Antiques & Collectables
March 14, 2018

Very good app to to customers.

Saleself
Estonia
June 18, 2018

Very helpful and after 1 week of use I can see why this App is so highly rated...

Nightaddict
Edited October 17, 2018

The app is great so far it is very easy to setup. I am looking forward to my first order using Tracktor.

Dogs Life Colorado
March 16, 2020

Customer service is AMAZING! They are so responsive and helpful. I ask for something and boom, it's done. Thanks guys. Highly recommend Tracktor.

Safe Style Face Mask