Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
January 5, 2023

Very very fast and good support. Abby helped me a lot in a very short time. I had a problem, I didn't know what to do but they answered me immediately via the chat function after 2 minutes and helped me.

klajar
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 15, 2022

Fast and very helpful Support ! i can recommend the whole team for tracktor. It's also a very useful plugin and cheap !

Migondo | Offizielle Webseite
Time spent using app: About 2 months
December 9, 2022

A really great App with awesome customer support. Really helpful and caring about their customers. This is a must-have for everyone who wants their customers to track orders on your Shopify website.

herbishh.com
Time spent using app: 17 days
November 21, 2022

Our customers always ask the question, "Where is my order?" This app solved that problem by creating a simple but beautiful tracking page for our customers to use whenever they need. The support team has been super helpful with all of our requests and we have already seen a huge reduction in customer service requests. Thanks team!

George and Willy
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 12 days
November 21, 2022

Super App bis jetzt hat alles geklappt falls nicht ist der Kundensupport wirklich schnell und zuverlässig. Top!

spuno.de
Austria
Time spent using app: 8 days
November 5, 2022

I used this app since my store opened, and it works great. Easy to track, analyze, integrates in sec.
I recently changed my store theme, and it had some issues on the display within the tracktor page, and their support replies quick and solved my problem with a helpful manner and speed.

Hemkonst
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 9 months
September 19, 2022

Great app that does what it says it will do. And great support team. They speedily set up the whole thing for us.

SoSpree
Time spent using app: 4 days
August 4, 2022

I ship from US to Brazil, and tracking from brazilian correios can be confusing sometimes. I had some questions and Abby from customer support was awesome! he help me a lot to fix few issues on brazilian tracking number, making my customers understand better to track their orders and made my job much easier. App is easy to use and setup! Thank you ABBY and Tracktor!! Its worth every penny!

NutriVita
Time spent using app: 9 months
May 22, 2022

Ich nutze die App noch nicht aktiv, hatte aber ein Problem bei den Voreinstellung. Ich hab den Kundenservice kontaktiert und super schnelle, gute Hilfe erhalten. Wirklich sehr nett und hilfsbereit!

WOMIA
Time spent using app: 7 months
April 21, 2022

We used this app to allow our customers to check their orders without having to leave our website. I can emphatically say this is a great app to have, it is very detailed, and you are able to track the exact whereabouts of the packages at any given moment. Additionally, they have a fantastic customer service team, they follow up at all levels, and they were able to resolve our initial issue in less than 24 hours.

Doilax