Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Add real-time order tracking and status lookup to your store

Lion Loop

Absolutely Love It.... Very Helpful to grow your store and very helpful team for your support and easy to install... I will just be recommended to grow your business.

Girls in Logos

Installed the app but needed assistants figuring everything out and Matt from customer support got back to me within minutes! Like less than 5mins, I was shocked, as I have used many apps on shopify for a couple of years and I've only have experienced such a quick response once before. On top of that Matt customised the app to fit my theme and gave a great pointer about our store in the process. I would give 5 stars 10x over. Truly impressed just by the support alone, not to mentions the great app also! Thanks Matt and ShopPad, keep up the great work!

beautywonderful.com

Such a clever app! It's indispensable. And when I needed help their Developer time were right on it! Highly recommended!! :)

Toffana

Great features, simple use, free plan and amazing support team. You can't ask for something better than this!

Evil Amy’s Terror Shop

We have just installed it So far so good. Their support team were very quick and helpful with set up

GemArt™ Shop

The team was great as always, in helping set up the app on my website. Very fast to reply and help.

Trending Things

Thank you to the Traktor team for the detailed feedback and speedy responses, answered all of my questions and helped me with the installation of the app free of charge....great service and even better customer service!

Strictly Auto Parts

Alan was very helpful in getting the app set up for our store. He even configured the style to match with our theme. The app is clean, sophisticated, and easy-to-use. We use Canpar Courier (not supported by Shopify) and he and his team managed to pull the data from their network.

Andean Purveyors

As usual the team at ShopPad more than delivers a very useful and easy to install app. We will be adding more ShopPad apps to our online store! Thanks!!

Bright Ellie

The best and extremely easy to use Order Tracking app, Using this for the second time. Highly recommended..

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43