Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Track orders in real time and branded customer order lookup

Wall vs. Me

Under free trial now but so far everything has been great! The customer success member helped me set everything up very quickly

Active Tension

I used this app to help customers track orders. I had a little trouble at first because my settings were wrong. I reached out to customer support and they literally responded within 10 seconds. I have never come across an app with a response time that fast. They also did a phenomenal job helping me. I highly recommend this app.

Vidlogix

Tracktor is a great app and ShopPad offers excellent support! I appreciate the integration with OrderlyEmails and the Mission Control feature. Give it a try!

Polarvision Eyewear

Tracktor is great, have used it for multiple stores now and it does what it needs to do, provide accurate tracking information to your customers. Great support aswell, thank you Mandy!!

SilkyTreat

Tracktor staff provides great service, I switched templates and I asked them if I need to change something in the code. Mandy said I don't need to, but she added some extra code to my Tracktor page to give it a nice styling! I didn't even ask for it. Thank you Mandy.

WinterCocoon

Thanks to Mandy for the great support! I asked a banner and they didi it within 5 hours. Would recommend this app.

Easy Stuff

Worked perfectly and very good service. Had an issue and they answered very fast and fixed it. Highly recommend it.

Safe Style Face Mask

Customer service is AMAZING! They are so responsive and helpful. I ask for something and boom, it's done. Thanks guys. Highly recommend Tracktor.

Boss Babe Marketplace

I already cannot recommend this app enough. Anh installed it for me for free at lightning speed. The team is 10/10 for new learners, shipping configuration is a head spin but this app certainly is helping.

sanitizersoap

i used this app to help me do x,i really like how it does y , it would ne better if it did better x. thank you

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 50 51