Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Real time package tracking and order lookup for your store

Thingamajigg

The app itself is quite useful where tracking is concerned, but so are most other tracking apps worth their salt. What puts Tractor apart is their client service. They are very happy to adjust their app to your specific needs and if you have any issues, they will sort it out very quickly. A++ for Tracktor and team!!

SaferSalmon

Quickly, friendly Support. The answer of my Question was being solved in few minutes. The app is practical and the support ist high quality

Bionoble

This app works great in Europe & support really helped us install it properly.
Much recommended thank you !!

RichRange

Customer service is very fast and kind. lovely interface, and wonderful support. Best tracking app out!
Would highly recommend it.

ClassIntoComfort

I used the Tracktor Expert Install Service, the response was fast, service team was very friendly and best of all, it's free. Would highly recommend.

Air Saddle

very good easy to use i recommend. customer service is good. you can also use it with klaviyo which is a plus!

baby bubble LTD

i was speaking to mandy h today he helped me soooo much . he setup the store for me in less than 2 min. he is great with what he is doing and the app is super good highly recommended .

FortZee

Great App. Even better support. Super quick and responsive. I had a minor hiccup on my end, that they quickly helped me with. Shout out to Matt V.

SwiftRaft

The support team literally went on my Shopify store and did much of the setup for me. (they asked first). TOTAL GAMECHANGER! this app will cut my customer support time in half. setup and forgetFirst of all, the customer service is out of this world. The support team literally went on my Shopify store and did much of the setup for me. (they asked first). TOTAL GAMECHANGER! this app will cut my customer support time in half. setup and forget

einfachglücklich24

This app is a game changer in our store! It makes the shipping process so much more transparent for our customer who are far more satisfied since we installed the app! Additionally the customer support is absolutely great. We get fast answers for every question which comes up. Highly recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 60 61