Tracktor integrates with 1,000+ carriers across the globe, so you and your customers always know where each package is.
Eliminate customer service questions about "where's my order?" and resolve delivery issues before they affect your customers.
See your in-transit packages on a map, get delivery exception alerts, and track how long it takes your customers to receive their order.
About Tracktor Order Tracking
Tracktor turns first-time buyers into repeat shoppers by increasing customer satisfaction while lowering your support costs.
Every major retailer has order tracking built into their stores and now you can too. Tracktor adds professional-grade order status & package tracking that's integrated with all of the major carriers. This gives both you and your customers incredible visibility into the status and location of the packages that are in transit.
- Real-time package lookup that integrates all of the popular carriers across the globe including USPS, UPS, FedEx, China EMS, China Post, 4PX, Yun Express, DHL Ecommerce & DHL Express, Canada Post, Australia Post, La Poste, SF Express, CJ Packet, CNE Express, Bluedart, Auspost, MyHermes UK, Singapore Post, Aliexpress, Delhivery, YANWEN, TNT, and over 1,000 more!
- Reduce the #1 support request, "Where's my order?" by letting your customers help themselves
- Tracking happens right on your store and domain: customers enter their order number and email address to see their latest order status
- Tracktor's order tracker blends beautifully into your store, matching your brand and impressing your customers with responsive design for mobile and tablet shoppers
- Create new custom order statuses like "in production", "picked from warehouse", or "waiting for confirmation" to show additional steps in between when an order is placed and when it's ready to be handed over for transport
- Make your customers happy by identifying orders that need your attention like delivery exceptions, or packages that have been in transit for an unusually long time
- With Tracktor's "Mission Control" you can see all of your orders on a 3D interactive globe as they move throughout the world
- Send email or SMS notifications to your customers when their package is out for delivery or arrives at their doorstep
- Show your customers smart recommendations for other products you offer based on their order history
- Integrates with Shopify Flow so Shopify Plus stores can create robust automations any time their customer's package changes status
- Customers can view their order status on your store with or without an account
- Add tracking links directly in your automated emails and Shopify customer notifications
Our support team is here to assist you every step of the way! We offer toll-free phone, chat, and email support Monday - Friday, 9am to 5pm PT.
Expert Install Service available for this app! Our award-winning customer success team will be happy to install and configure Tracktor for your store 100% free.
Get more done with our workflow app, Mesa! It's how you personalize Tracktor by creating no-code workflows, for example: Notify customers if a package is delayed in transit.
- Orderly Emails,
Pricing 14-day free trial
$0.04 per order
$0.04 per order
$0.03 per order
$0.02 per order
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
I sent an email and they are slow with their support. It's been 3 days and I've received no response back about an issue with tracking translation. I would not recommend downloading this app if you are aware that the developer/author of this app will not help you.
Great app! Support is super fast and they are always there to help you. If you are looking for tracking app, don't think twice, this is the right choice!
Love it! so easy to use and if you need any help the customer service reps are so nice to help you out with the set up, very prompt too. There is a subscription but worth it tbh