Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Real time package tracking and order lookup for your store

WARNING SNEAKER

The support team is just excellet. It took them literally like 5 minutes to answer me and fix exactly what I was concerned about. Very professional

Semilla Cosmeticos

El equipo de Tracktor es genial! Me resolvieron muchos problemas de forma muy rápida y eficiente.
Además, la integración al tema de nuestra página es fantástico, porque la experiencia de usuario mejora muchísimo.
Estamos muy contentos de haberlos sumado como socio estratégico a nuestro ecommerce.

mojkapig

This application definitely suit my needs. Also, they have a wonderful support team. I will recommend to use.

Optioutlet

The app works perfectly fine, and as all of the other apps from ShopPad, the customer service is perfect! Can not recommend enough.

Omega Walk

This app has resolved all tracking issues of my store. It has helped my customer a great deal. Customer satisfaction has increased.

The kaavia Collection

This App is amazing. Emailed customer service and within a couple of hours they replied and fixed what I asked. I will be using this app for my site. You have a 14-day trial and the monthly payments are $5.99 worth the money for a great app. I've had this app for 3 days, I will keep trying it out though and get feedback from customers. One I get feedback I will be back on this to rate the app again. Get on and try it, it's cheap and affordable and it's worth the money. Thank you and i'm loving the app.

TruSwing

Amazing app! I had a design issue with the tracking page and the support fixed it within the day - would recommend.

Viewfixstore

Great help with installing the application. Looks very professional for my customers when they need to track the order.

JustStuffISell.com

I installed the app with the intent of integrating it into our site. Unfortunately, the tracking app loads from the shopify side so customizing the look an feel of the application page & results was limited for our purposes. Simply no way to do and page customization as it did not create an editable page wrap where you could bring in elements around what was being loaded into the page.

Functional, but limiting if you're looking to do customization on the actual tracking page.

SuenoTech

Quick and very fast response from the support team! Definitely recommend a friend to try out for this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 59 60