Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Real time package tracking and order lookup for your store

brosblade

really good app and good costumer service the reply with in 5min and also you can track your order easly so i highly recommande this application for your store

Attaac

Great app that lets our customers track orders easily and is integrated very well in our shop. But even better is the customer service! We got help from Annette - the most outstanding customer support we have EVER RECEIVED. Thank you so much :)

BagyPack

Fácil de usar e integrar a loja do shopify. Facilidade para o consumidor que com algumas informações já consegue ter acesso ao item comprado. Recomendo.

imusthaveone.com

First of all, the support these guys provide is exceptional, you won't feel like you have to do everything yourself, these guys get on with it and before you know it, it's sorted.... POW, just like MAGIC! You really won't be disappointed.... brilliant service! The app itself is great, simple and straight forward with many tweaks. The only bugbear I have is that it doesn't have an Order Tracking Number window, but that's not a showstopper, as you can provide an Order Number and email address, which I guess is more secure :)

iadmireyou

The team helped me with the setup, everything looks neat and good, although there was not a pleasant aftertaste in my soul, I gave the guys another chance, I hope everything will be ok with future orders, thank you!

Zera Jewels

customer support is awesome. I havent used this app long enough to get user experience but i believe it will be very good.

HITOOTH™

Very quickly solved the problem! Very friendly and surprisingly fast. I am very happy to work with you guys!

Classical Conversations Bookstore

We needed to move from one order tracking app to another and it seems Tracktor is easily the best solution. Matt has been a pleasure to work with so far and we look forward to working with the ShopPad staff more in the future.

Imany Paris ®

Better than others reviews app, and the support is always here to help me, that's what i like. I just recommend

5to5shop

Great app, I highly recommend it to track your orders! I've made a great experience with the support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 63 64