Tracktor Order Tracking

Real time package tracking and order lookup for your store

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

George and Willy

Location Hong Kong SAR

Our customers always ask the question, "Where is my order?" This app solved that problem by creating a simple but beautiful tracking page for our customers to use whenever they need. The support team has been super helpful with all of our requests and we have already seen a huge reduction in customer service requests. Thanks team!

spuno.de

Location Austria

Super App bis jetzt hat alles geklappt falls nicht ist der Kundensupport wirklich schnell und zuverlässig. Top!

Hemkonst

Location Hong Kong SAR

I used this app since my store opened, and it works great. Easy to track, analyze, integrates in sec.
I recently changed my store theme, and it had some issues on the display within the tracktor page, and their support replies quick and solved my problem with a helpful manner and speed.

SoSpree

Location Germany

Great app that does what it says it will do. And great support team. They speedily set up the whole thing for us.

NutriVita

I ship from US to Brazil, and tracking from brazilian correios can be confusing sometimes. I had some questions and Abby from customer support was awesome! he help me a lot to fix few issues on brazilian tracking number, making my customers understand better to track their orders and made my job much easier. App is easy to use and setup! Thank you ABBY and Tracktor!! Its worth every penny!

WOMIA

Location Germany

Ich nutze die App noch nicht aktiv, hatte aber ein Problem bei den Voreinstellung. Ich hab den Kundenservice kontaktiert und super schnelle, gute Hilfe erhalten. Wirklich sehr nett und hilfsbereit!

Doilax

We used this app to allow our customers to check their orders without having to leave our website. I can emphatically say this is a great app to have, it is very detailed, and you are able to track the exact whereabouts of the packages at any given moment. Additionally, they have a fantastic customer service team, they follow up at all levels, and they were able to resolve our initial issue in less than 24 hours.

Curl Warehouse

I like Tracktor for the information it provides to our customers but I am really disappointed that I need ANOTHER app in order to change order status automatically. I can't use Shopify Flow. The main reason I installed this app in the first place was to be able to update our customers as to where their order was in our processing queue based on the time that has passed. We may keep it installed on our store and we may not. I haven't decided yet.

bamboobabey

Location Australia

I loved that i could add support into my store and they set it all up for me, made it much more stress free

moderneliv

Veldig flott app, genial med sporingen ut til kundene. Eneste trekk er at oppdateringen ikke er på Norsk. Men har fått beskjed om at dette kanskje skulle bli løst snart nå. Så tipper Norsk kommer opp som ett valg hos de innen de neste månedene fremover :D

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 70 71