Tracktor Order Tracking

Real time package tracking and order lookup for your store

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

NutriVita

I ship from US to Brazil, and tracking from brazilian correios can be confusing sometimes. I had some questions and Abby from customer support was awesome! he help me a lot to fix few issues on brazilian tracking number, making my customers understand better to track their orders and made my job much easier. App is easy to use and setup! Thank you ABBY and Tracktor!! Its worth every penny!

WOMIA

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

Ich nutze die App noch nicht aktiv, hatte aber ein Problem bei den Voreinstellung. Ich hab den Kundenservice kontaktiert und super schnelle, gute Hilfe erhalten. Wirklich sehr nett und hilfsbereit!

Doilax

We used this app to allow our customers to check their orders without having to leave our website. I can emphatically say this is a great app to have, it is very detailed, and you are able to track the exact whereabouts of the packages at any given moment. Additionally, they have a fantastic customer service team, they follow up at all levels, and they were able to resolve our initial issue in less than 24 hours.

Curl Warehouse

I like Tracktor for the information it provides to our customers but I am really disappointed that I need ANOTHER app in order to change order status automatically. I can't use Shopify Flow. The main reason I installed this app in the first place was to be able to update our customers as to where their order was in our processing queue based on the time that has passed. We may keep it installed on our store and we may not. I haven't decided yet.

bamboobabey

Location Australia

I loved that i could add support into my store and they set it all up for me, made it much more stress free

moderneliv

Veldig flott app, genial med sporingen ut til kundene. Eneste trekk er at oppdateringen ikke er på Norsk. Men har fått beskjed om at dette kanskje skulle bli løst snart nå. Så tipper Norsk kommer opp som ett valg hos de innen de neste månedene fremover :D

Puzzery

Having used Tracktor for a few months now, I can easily say it is one of the very few (2-3) apps that are a must for my store. We tried chat bots, more promenient FAQ pages/sections, emails, etc. and nothing seemed to make an impact in our support queue - and many of those emails were just people looking for an update on their order. Eventually, based on a recommendation we tried Tracktor and since then we've seen a 80-90% reduction in our Support queue. First, it fully integrates with everything (including one of our other must-have apps, OrderlyEmails), and it shows all the information that we need. Big bonuses include the ability to "override" shipping locations by country, and the fact that when our customers open up their order via the Shop App, it automatically takes them to our tracktor page. Thank you for creating such a great app! :)

ExcellentSupply.com

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I'll start off by saying that I think the tracking page could be better looking. It's not bad, but it isn't as polished as I'd like. Aside from that, the app is a tracking power tool that I wouldn't want to be without. We can track orders straight from the order page. Tracktor connects with the Orderly emails templates - so customers get a nice-looking shipping confirmation with the Tracktor page linked to it. All in all, this is the app to go with, if you're looking for a very solid tool for tracking. And their support is helpful too.

myhomeware

Location Austria
Time spent using app About 1 month

A really great App with awesome customer support. Really helpful and caring about their customers. Clearly a must have for everyone who wants to track his orders.

Hopquid

Tracktor makes it possible for our customers to track their orders without having to write to us. It's integrated very well with Shopify, and setting it up is a breeze. The 5 Stars are not for the product alone, but the Superb Customer Support from the ShopPad team.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 70 71