Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Add real-time package tracking and order status to your store

Daniel Prado Fashion

Great support. They helped me with my tracking for customers by going right in and fixing the problem I had. Now customers can track much easier and I have less worry. Thank you!

GiftBoxLondon

We recently implemented this app and its brilliant exactly what we were looking for. in addition the support was amazing. We still have yet to use it more and will leave a more detailed review in due course :

Icelandic Produce

The app looks good and the support is amazing. I still have yet to use it more and on a live page for a more detailed review:)

Univers Dinosaure

I would put 5 stars if there was a possibility to hide the shipment tracking details.
My store is in French and the tracking details cannot be translated (I assume it's because they are collected directly form the carrier). So I would prefer to hide them.

Pursh Collection

I am at a loss for words - because I have been looking for an app like this for 1.5 months! After trying app after app, wasting money and just "ok" support - this app and support completely blew my mind!

As a dropshipper, I needed support for multiple carriers, and needed to control the information that appears to better my customer experience. It is almost like this app was built FOR dropshippers, because they offer everything I didn't even know I needed.

The support (Matt) is exceptional - willing to help with anything you need and proactively offering solutions and adjustments to ensure the app is a PERFECT fit for you. I am so sad it took me so long to find them, but I can truly relax now knowing my customers' #1 inquiry will be answered by their app, giving me time back to work on my business. So, it pays for itself.

Thank you guys!

Myveganshop

Just received maybe the best customer support. I mean every thing I needed done the rep took care of. Had issues with mapping and carriers and they literally fixed it, while I sat back stress free. Highly recommend the App, i started with the basic plan and now doing 750 order a month so highly recommend it.

ShopyFever

amazing app every shopify user should have this. very co-operative customer service. highly recommended

XtremeTeez

I really wanted this app on my site to help build trust with potential customers. I was a bit nervous because some coding had to be done, but Mandy stepped in and did it all for me. It was a weight off my mind. Thanks guys!

fandeBags

I really recommend this app. The staff is very helpful. I asked them to set up the app correctly, and the response was amazing

Evoosky

I used this app to help me it amazing for good work specially for professional shop I recommended really

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48