Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Real time package tracking and order lookup for your store

Comfort By Cloud

Tracktor is my favorite Order Tracking Application. I have used it for about 3 years now and have ZERO complaints about the application or the support team. It's an extremely simple application to set-up, but when it came to anything complicated, I would reach out to the Tracktor Team and they would help set it up for me! I had the pleasure of meeting Mandy H. today who is a fantastic member of Tracktor and provided me with exceptional and efficient service. I would recommend Tracktor 6 out of 5 stars!

LEPITON

Very good tracking app, well laid-out and very user friendly. Excellent customer service from Matt V.

StyleMeGHD

Tracktor is the best app for shipment tracking! Very easy to setup and use and our customers love the visibility. Any page formatting issues and the team at Tracktor is quick to respond and fix - thanks Matt!

EvolvFitness

great tracking app, i have implemented this app on all my stores. user friendly interface and customizable tracking page with blacklist routing. professional customer service. would recommend!

HulaHoopPro

Great app easy to use and the price is better than competitors , great support, highly recommended!

drillandplant

Very helpful app. It saves me a lot of time and they are very helpful. They set up all functions that require any kind of coding for free if you request it. I really recommend this app!

Pineal Vision Jewelry

I've been using the Tracktor app since Nov. 2020. I dropship from AliExpress using Oberlo and this app functions beautifully with my business model. I've had experience with the app itself and also the customer support and I don't have anything bad to say. I've been able to contact support to help me with the setup and hid the word "AliExpress" from my customer's tracking page as a carrier. This app allows you to see your average "days to delivered" per carrier so you can update your shipping policy page accordingly and quote shipping times better. Also, I was able to code in some notices on the tracking page on my site to let customers know of any shipment delays that might be going on along with our customer support email should they have any questions. You can also hide certain, locations if you don't want your customer to see that their package is coming from China, but I leave that alone, I want my customers to know where their package is coming from, transparency is important to us. It's just a great app and it helps to curb all those "Wheres my order?" emails we love so much, ha!

Snufflez

Anh P. was awesome! She was super helpful and was incredibly helpful. She helped me customize the order tracking page and it looks perfect. Thank you!

salespot24

Thank you, Mandy H. for the support and fast replies, it did not last 5 minutes to solve my problem, and she was really nice helpful!

CuteBrews

Tracktor is an invaluable asset in building trust and integrity with our customers. Particularly, as tracktor integrates directly into the web site. The app comes with a thorough and easy to implement step by step shopify integration outline, so we were able to set up tracktor within the shortest time as well as customize it according to our brand guidelines ourselves. Our customers are already using it. All our forwarders integrate perfectly as well.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 67 68