Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Add real-time package tracking and order status to your store

Popstry

Amazing service! I had problems with my ordr showing up today and customer service was able to help me fix it. I was in a bit of a rush for work so I told them to just take care of it for me. An hour later I returned from break and the problem was fixed. I forgot the name of the customer service, but she was very kind and helpful and to me that is very important. I don't like feeling like I am bothering anyone when I ask for help but with her, she seem to be more than happy to help. Looking forward to a long term relationship with Tracktor as I try to grow my business. Thank you :)

Victor De Rossa

I honestly cannot share my opinion how this app performs in practice yet. What I can say though, is that the support is very fast and engaging so far. They are friendly and quick to resolve a customization request. If I get collect more practical experience on that app, I might update this review. Thanks so far.

Satchel&Clutch

Great customer service Quick to respond Quick to troubleshoot ANY PROBLEMS HIGHLY RECOMMEND this app

Lovs

La aplicación parece buena, pero debería permitir hacer el rastreo sólo con el número de pedido, me parece que se deberían darnos esa opción y dejar nos decidir si pedimos mas datos o solo uno para decirle a nuestros clientes dónde se encuentra su pedido. hacer fácil y simple, pedirle más datos me parece complicarle la vida a ellos.

December 27, 2019

Hi Romel,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Since Shopify order numbers are sequential (#1001, #1002, etc), Tracktor asks for an order number AND email address as a security measure to protect your customers and their information. When a customer clicks "track order" from a notification (like an order or shipping confirmation email) their order number and email address are pre-populated without requiring them to type this in. We share your ambition of reducing friction for shoppers and believe that our approach provides a good balance of ease-of-use while also protecting customer privacy. -Annette (Director of Customer Success, ShopPad)

Petit quelque chose

This is an exceptional app. Easy to set up (as the team at Tracktor help you if you get stuck and in super fast time!) and it is easy to use and the lay out looks really good. The team at Tracktor even matched the layout to the colours I use. Thanks you so much Mandy, your a star :)
Sharree

Formae

Great app, UX and back-end. Easy to set-up, layout well-designed

Exceptional customer service. Concise, personal and relevant replies to questions received typically within minutes

Obeyoley

Honestly, I could not be happier with the choice to use "Tracktor". They were recommended to me by a community that I am apart of and I am more than pleased with my decision. It is easy to setup, however, follow the instructions or you will end up asking for help as I did. Nevertheless, without even asking for assistance, they had sent me an e-mail asking how things were going and if I was able to install it correctly in which I then asked for help. They were eager to help without hesitation and were quick to respond. Great customer service! I worked with, Abby Salvador, who was kind and genuine. The communication back and forth with her really ensured me that I made a good decision. Tracktor works so well and also looks great. Really professional and great layout. I am impressed and happy that my customers will now have an even better experience when shopping at my store as they will have the ability to check on their order directly from my site without having to go to another site. Also gives them a reason to spend time and possibly shop again! Kudos to you Tracktor and especially to Abby for her excellent customer service skills! Will definitely be recommending to others that come my way! Happy Holidays!

Bloo Glasses

I used the live chat option to contact the support team for the app and they literally answered in seconds, requested access to implement a styling change I wanted and made the change all in a matter of a couple of minutes. Very impressed with the customer service! I also use their Coin app which is awesome. Recommend!

Anthelem

The assistance was excellent. The helped me with all my concerns and even took control to resolve the issue

Pockets On My Dress

So far, so good! I needed help with support right off the bat & they responded & fixed the issue immediately.