Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Add real-time order tracking and status lookup to your store

Pearl Pleazures

Requested the support for activating the app and they responded quickly and efficiently. Very much appreciated.

Santino

This app works very well. And the support is excellent. I highly recommend it to all people who want to install an application about tracking

Stay For Days Brows

I've only used it in test mode but it is waaay better than 17track.net which really didn't live up to its fodder. I think I'm going to stick with many of the apps that I find on ShopPad.com, which really speak to the website and helps to give it more personality by creating many customized attributes, making my website appear all hand-built without themes. It is shaping up to become a greater website because of these apps!

ALAIN VALERY Paris

I would like to thank the team who was able to configure directly on my site, because I could not install the codes.

Thank you for their quick response and efficiency.

I highly recommend this application which has in addition a great customer service.

Manic Muscle Labs

Great app. Very useful for any online store and they support more carriers than any other I've seen. Plus the support is A1 with them. Sorted my self inflicted issue within minutes.

ON

Perfect support !

Fast and accurate !

Best support i ve seen around in the Web

Thank you again !

Daisyie

I used this app to set up my store tracking system. I am very satisfied with the work which was done on my store’s page

cheslavshop

Support works well. Mandy very quickly and professionally helped me. She solved my problems and gave me further advice on how to improve this application. Good job! Thank you!

Let's Print Big

I like this app so far and excellent quick service installing it for us. I think our customers are going to be extremely satisfied with this option to track their order status!

HugSee Store

The app is doing well so far, I just opened my store and asked help from app creator to help me figure out how tracktor works. I forgot to reply and someone checked in to see if i still need help. Great customer service! :)