Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Track orders in real time and branded customer order lookup

Vetelli

Works perfectly and the support was excellent, everything was set up and running correctly within a few hours of me installing the app

GENNY.PI

Works perfectly and I am able to keep track of all my shippings.
Especially now that I had a carrier that was not comprised in the ordinary ones of Shopify

ByOne™

Super app. the team is very helpful and reacts and acts quickly. I've tried all similar apps but this one is definitely the best one out. There is a suitable plan for everyone.

Best New World

Great app!

Headhunter Golf

SUPER easy to install and tracking page has a very clean aesthetic. Go w/ the professional level to customize your tracking page and add your logo. Definitely gives your site a professional look.

Customer service is extremely prompt. Only using the trial as of now, but couldn't be happier so far and will most likely continue with Tracktor moving forward.

FLOX

Incredible customer service. Very responsive. Abby S is a credit to their organisation. Keep up the great work

Ultrasuono Dimagrante

app davvero utile e funzionale rispetto alla concorrenza.consiglio vivamente a tutti.grazie ancora i miei clienti si sentono piu sicuri ora

artpalaceshop

I like this app because it just works as espected and the customer support is great. I use this app in all of my stores!

Sevenedge Perfect Gifts

I had a minor bad experience with this app (layout changed etc), but this was very well cared of by their customer service. Thanks a lot again Anette!
And it's a full 5 stars because this app (and this is where it's all about no?) is the best on the market.

UpLift™

A great app to track my client's orders, intuitive to use and a very helpful support !
I truly recommend this App.