Tracktor Order Tracking

Real time package tracking and order lookup for your store

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Bionoble

Location France

This app works great in Europe & support really helped us install it properly.
Much recommended thank you !!

Take It Global Sdn Bhd

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Only work for 2 orders out of many. We are using GDex, Poslaju in Malaysia. Wasted lots of our time. Spent 2 - 3 weeks going back and forth and it still doesn't work.

RichRange

Customer service is very fast and kind. lovely interface, and wonderful support. Best tracking app out!
Would highly recommend it.

ClassIntoComfort

Location Malaysia

I used the Tracktor Expert Install Service, the response was fast, service team was very friendly and best of all, it's free. Would highly recommend.

Air Saddle

very good easy to use i recommend. customer service is good. you can also use it with klaviyo which is a plus!

baby bubble LTD

i was speaking to mandy h today he helped me soooo much . he setup the store for me in less than 2 min. he is great with what he is doing and the app is super good highly recommended .

FortZee

Great App. Even better support. Super quick and responsive. I had a minor hiccup on my end, that they quickly helped me with. Shout out to Matt V.

SwiftRaft

Location Norway

The support team literally went on my Shopify store and did much of the setup for me. (they asked first). TOTAL GAMECHANGER! this app will cut my customer support time in half. setup and forgetFirst of all, the customer service is out of this world. The support team literally went on my Shopify store and did much of the setup for me. (they asked first). TOTAL GAMECHANGER! this app will cut my customer support time in half. setup and forget

einfachglücklich24

Location Germany

This app is a game changer in our store! It makes the shipping process so much more transparent for our customer who are far more satisfied since we installed the app! Additionally the customer support is absolutely great. We get fast answers for every question which comes up. Highly recommended!

Squishies

Time spent using app About 22 hours

Amazing real time Support staff that answers all your questions on a live chat. All the representatives are super helpful and knowledgeable