Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Add real-time order tracking and status lookup to your store

Furbaby Friends Gifts

Works really well! Easy to install (the developer helped me) - love that customers can easily track their order- cuts down on all the constant queries!!!

Better Birthday Candles

Great app, good customer service. Super easy to setup and super professional execution in terms of how it works/integrates with my website

The GiftHub Store

They were very responsive to my request. This is a new app for me so i will write a follow up review once the tracktor is being used.

The Compass Rose

I was so impressed with the app AND the excellent customer service! It was easy and they did the install for me, They helped me fix things that i didnt even know should be fixed! I am very impressed!

Velvet Spiral Tree

I have not yet had an order to test it on, but this app seems very promising. The support team are brilliant, they are quick to respond and will knock themselves out to get you an answer. I have had help with support agent - Matt - numerous times. And can recommend him as he was incredibly helpful, eager and patient and made sure I understood all the changes that he assisted me with.

TECHJEZ

The app is an awesome add on to the store and the customer support that they provide is on another level entirely. My request for assistance in integrating the app to the store was attended to within 1 day and it's working just fine.

BEVO

I recently installed this app and find it easy to use and worthy! The support team is helpful and kind. Must give it a try.

Squweez

Great tracking app. It is aesthetically better and easier to use than the other well known tracking apps on the market. The support is fantastic too!

TrekZip.com

It's an absolutely amazing app with great support. Tracking by order number and not revealing where the package is being shipped from is a huge advantage. The support staff even set up the tracking links on my site within 24 hours and made it effortless (Thanks Mandy!).

My only issue is the free plan only allows you to track 5 orders a month which is really low and probably not enough to get customer feedback, but it is worth the $14.99/month imo.

Shoptimaly

A++ Support and amazing app. their support will go with beyond your expectation never fear to try it out