Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Real time package tracking and order lookup for your store

Lanyardi

App performs well & I have had the best experience with the team at ShopPad (particularly Mandy & Annette) who have always been quick and happy to respond to any queries I have had. Definitely recommend.

TARAH CO.

I've been using this app for a while now. It was easy to setup and use, offers good features and works great! The support team has also been wonderful. I'd highly recommend this app!

WeTrainMore™

Great customer service, very efficient.
I like the app, it has a nice graphic and can be personalized.
Would recommend :)

HairLissy

Very good app, price is correct and customer service really fast if you need any customization ! I recommand this app

PetFast

The app works great and the support is amazing. Any time assistance is required they go out of their way. Would definitely recommend.

Danes

The tracking fields and email address fields move to the left side of the page - debut theme. Please help

LeLumeo

Set-up was painless. Order tracking page is very sleek and professional. Customer Service was knowledgeable and helpful.

Vetelli

Works perfectly and the support was excellent, everything was set up and running correctly within a few hours of me installing the app

GENNY.PI

Works perfectly and I am able to keep track of all my shippings.
Especially now that I had a carrier that was not comprised in the ordinary ones of Shopify

ByOne™

Super app. the team is very helpful and reacts and acts quickly. I've tried all similar apps but this one is definitely the best one out. There is a suitable plan for everyone.