Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Track orders in real time and branded customer order lookup

Pluizenleven

Awesome app that works like a charm. I had some trouble setting it up in the beginning but the customer support was super swift and helpful!

Ear Buddz

Traktor is a really great app, especially if you're just starting out. Customer support is awesome. Matt went above and beyond to help me. Tracktor also allows you to hide specific countries that packages are coming from (ie: China). Lots of great features.

Isola del Giglio

Great app! Very responsive support team! I had some minor issues with the rendering of the tracking page and they got resolved in a very fast manner.

Giftzbubble

Excellent App , outstanding support from the staff. My friends also started using it. Highly recommend it ++++++

LampHollywood

Pleasure working with these people they really are the best. They've helped me through everything ty

Popstry

Amazing service! I had problems with my ordr showing up today and customer service was able to help me fix it. I was in a bit of a rush for work so I told them to just take care of it for me. An hour later I returned from break and the problem was fixed. I forgot the name of the customer service, but she was very kind and helpful and to me that is very important. I don't like feeling like I am bothering anyone when I ask for help but with her, she seem to be more than happy to help. Looking forward to a long term relationship with Tracktor as I try to grow my business. Thank you :)

Victor De Rossa

I honestly cannot share my opinion how this app performs in practice yet. What I can say though, is that the support is very fast and engaging so far. They are friendly and quick to resolve a customization request. If I get collect more practical experience on that app, I might update this review. Thanks so far.

Satchel&Clutch

Great customer service Quick to respond Quick to troubleshoot ANY PROBLEMS HIGHLY RECOMMEND this app

Lovs

La aplicación parece buena, pero debería permitir hacer el rastreo sólo con el número de pedido, me parece que se deberían darnos esa opción y dejar nos decidir si pedimos mas datos o solo uno para decirle a nuestros clientes dónde se encuentra su pedido. hacer fácil y simple, pedirle más datos me parece complicarle la vida a ellos.

December 27, 2019

Hi Romel,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Since Shopify order numbers are sequential (#1001, #1002, etc), Tracktor asks for an order number AND email address as a security measure to protect your customers and their information. When a customer clicks "track order" from a notification (like an order or shipping confirmation email) their order number and email address are pre-populated without requiring them to type this in. We share your ambition of reducing friction for shoppers and believe that our approach provides a good balance of ease-of-use while also protecting customer privacy. -Annette (Director of Customer Success, ShopPad)

Petit quelque chose

This is an exceptional app. Easy to set up (as the team at Tracktor help you if you get stuck and in super fast time!) and it is easy to use and the lay out looks really good. The team at Tracktor even matched the layout to the colours I use. Thanks you so much Mandy, your a star :)
Sharree