Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Track orders in real time and branded customer order lookup

Anthelem

The assistance was excellent. The helped me with all my concerns and even took control to resolve the issue

Pockets On My Dress

So far, so good! I needed help with support right off the bat & they responded & fixed the issue immediately.

Welcome To Well - Fitness & Outdoor

Looking great so far, but I need more time to test it. Great costumer service also! I'm replacing Aftership and Order Lookup.

LUXURYSHAPEWEAR

Thank's for the superfast installation and support! The idea of installing the app by experts at no extra charge is great!!!

Unique Avenues

This is not an honest rating as my store is not open for business yet. Please request this review again after 12/10/19.

Zuproshop

Super customer service and always accurate. I highly recommend the app. It`s definetly the best tracking app out there

Sense Of Novel

Great app and free to begin building your business. I needed help for an issue and the customer service was amazing. Jordin thanks again for your help!

Autism Threads

The App is great and easy to use with a lot of customization. The paid plans are very reasonable and only charge you after you've already had success and can afford it. Overall, outstanding!

AngelSounds

I love the app it looks great and provides a great interface for my customers. Not only that but the customer support team customized the appearance for me

GAMER2GO

Overall I think it's good. But lots of the time the info is delayed since my shipping is from China.
And I have to use https://www.17track.net/en to track the info and paste in the email to inform my customer. Are you able to link China post and EMS?
That will make my life much much easier, thanks a lot