Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Real time package tracking and order lookup for your store

iadmireyou

The team helped me with the setup, everything looks neat and good, although there was not a pleasant aftertaste in my soul, I gave the guys another chance, I hope everything will be ok with future orders, thank you!

Zera Jewels

customer support is awesome. I havent used this app long enough to get user experience but i believe it will be very good.

HITOOTH™

Very quickly solved the problem! Very friendly and surprisingly fast. I am very happy to work with you guys!

Classical Conversations Bookstore

We needed to move from one order tracking app to another and it seems Tracktor is easily the best solution. Matt has been a pleasure to work with so far and we look forward to working with the ShopPad staff more in the future.

Imany Paris ®

Better than others reviews app, and the support is always here to help me, that's what i like. I just recommend

5to5shop

Great app, I highly recommend it to track your orders! I've made a great experience with the support.

Sevenedge Perfect Deals

I did test almost all tracking apps available, and there are a lot of them :-)
But every app missed something, either it was the styling, either you could not hide the carrier name (you want to hide aliexpress standard shipping as dropshipper), either the tracking app was not updating frequently, etc etc
Now I'm a proud user of Tracktor on both my stores.
This app fits my needs 200% and the customer support is magnificent.
Thanks a lot for your help Annette, Matt and team!

SPIRITBLUE

This is probably the best tracking app in the shopify app store. Customer service is very fast and kind. I'd definitely recommend this app.

LullaLeisure

Matt V helped me out quickly. They provided Good service. Not sure how I feel about being charged per order but other than that good app

BlueRex

Great app to increase transparincy about the delivery time. People will contact you alot lesser. Had some issues because my supplier changed the koerier method. Support did help me out.