Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Real time package tracking and order lookup for your store

Wall vs. Me

Under free trial now but so far everything has been great! The customer success member helped me set everything up very quickly

Active Tension

I used this app to help customers track orders. I had a little trouble at first because my settings were wrong. I reached out to customer support and they literally responded within 10 seconds. I have never come across an app with a response time that fast. They also did a phenomenal job helping me. I highly recommend this app.

Vidlogix

Tracktor is a great app and ShopPad offers excellent support! I appreciate the integration with OrderlyEmails and the Mission Control feature. Give it a try!

Polarvision Eyewear

Tracktor is great, have used it for multiple stores now and it does what it needs to do, provide accurate tracking information to your customers. Great support aswell, thank you Mandy!!

Zone Amazon

Initially it worked good and will see what next for upcoming new orders. Hope this work will then we will recommend it to everyone.

Instant Arẹ̀wà Hair

Good tracking interface. Very good also that it allows custom order statuses. Nice to have a free plan that gives 10 orders per month, but it would have been nice to have more.

The downside to the app is that even the Starter plan does not give email notifications. I opine that for that amount, it should. One shouldn't have to go to the Professional tier to have notifications. But then, I still would have upgraded to Professional if only the notifications would also be sent out for my custom statuses.

I really wanted to continue with this app, but after communicating with the developers, who were very responsive by the way, it doesn't appear my desired features would be coming anytime soon.

The New Breath

good app thank you for all the posibility you offer to us .
Let's go to use this wondeful application

SilkyTreat

Tracktor staff provides great service, I switched templates and I asked them if I need to change something in the code. Mandy said I don't need to, but she added some extra code to my Tracktor page to give it a nice styling! I didn't even ask for it. Thank you Mandy.

WinterCocoon

Thanks to Mandy for the great support! I asked a banner and they didi it within 5 hours. Would recommend this app.

Easy Stuff

Worked perfectly and very good service. Had an issue and they answered very fast and fixed it. Highly recommend it.