Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Add real-time order tracking and status lookup to your store

ljbyourhome

I haven't really had a chance to look into the app.
Thank Yo for installing it for me I'm sure that I will be happy with it

Amourenobjet.com

L'application est vraiment sympa, avec un support très compréhensif et qualifié. Ils font un travail vraiment super et je suis content.

Izivie

Very good app, good customer support ! Really useful and modifiable but a bit expensive ! But i recommend it

Vinty Jewelry

Can be integrated into the existing theme design so it looks good and consistent. Easy to use. Provides clear and transparent shipping info to the customers. The customer service is amazing! It took like 2 minutes for Alan to fix my problem. Highly recommend!

Beautylet Store

Good display ... and easy setup ... also important have option to translate message as shopify is also present in no english speaker countrieis

Patchiello Shop

They did a marvelous job helping me fix the app on my website! Excellent customer service, Well-responsive, and Amazing app! Really recommend this app, especially for beginners like me :)

Vixofy

Great customer service. Helped out with everything. Fixed my mistakes I made in the code! This App works extremely well also.

Mom Shop Online

This app is easy to install and easy to use. A must in any store as it ads a real professional touch and it has a clean design.

Best of all, the customer service is 10/10. If you have any issues or get stuck, they really go above and beyond to help. Would highly recommend.

Les Fouineurs

Great app. Quickly in hand and really efficiant. My customers will not worry no more...Great work ! Keep going ;)

DirectNail.com

Alan is absolutely fantastic! 10/10 Customer Support! The app also is very well made, very nice looking, easy to use. My customers love it!