Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Add real-time order tracking and status lookup to your store

Bésame Jewelry Joyería Mexicana

I just istall it, and got help from Mandy, thank you very much, I hope this will help my store get better customer assitance. Lets get started. :)

harraqmarket

please I have customer ,,, she got item from aliexpress, and she wants to know the tracking what I should to do how can I send to her

Lady J's Lingerie.com

Really liking this app. Customer service is really great. ask for help on setup and it was done quick. customer service is quick to respond and friendly. Definitely recommend this one!

rosesgadgets

Alan took over when I was having problems with the installation of the App. It made everything so easy and fast.

MikadoHome

The app has been working very well and its the cleanest and neatest looking out of all the other tracking apps i have tried out. Customer support is also very on point and quick to respond!

TRENDYQuarter.com

this app makes order tracking easy for me and the customers. i like also that i can rely on a timely response (live chat or email) from tech support when i had issues. had a small glitch at the time of setup and was developer was super helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. issue was resolved in no time. recommended!

Mystic Motel

Super useful, clean design that integrates with my store's design seamlessly. Excellent service from Mandy and Alan as well! Recommend :)

Fab Fantasies

I had a bit trouble installing the app but thanks to the great customer service they helped to install and set up for my website. Looks professional and seems to work great. Integrates well into my store.

Grabyourbag

Very useful app. Everything works fine and I the support helps me very good! It is definitely 5 stars!

TechnoView

A very very useful app, if you want a high customer satisfaction, than its a must, they have a great support and its really good to do business with them.

You'll not have to worry about customers messaging you to ask about their tracking numbers and getting really mad, less charge back and refund rate. That means less risk for your business.

Also very friendly for user , they don't even need their tracking number, only email and order number!

They even reduce my cost and raise my limit of orders for the same plan, so definitely use this app if you are wanting to have a long term good relationship with customers and also because the team will help you achieving that and also adapt to your situation if you are struggling.

Also, don't forget to contact them if you have any struggle, they will help effectively.