Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Real time package tracking and order lookup for your store

BlissFore

Great app! I very much appreciate the support team. They helped me to fix centralize my tracking page. Thanks guys)

Today Deal Day™

Really the best app to track orders, fast and precise!!
The support was very helpful to fix some code bugs, you deserve the 5.

PoreCleanser Pro

So they have been charging me even after uninstalling the app. I need this fixed asap. Please contact me

July 23, 2020

Hi Yohsuke,

As you uninstalled the app after the start of the billing period your subscription charge was automatically processed by Shopify. We have reached out via email to confirm that your refund request was completed.

-Annette (Director of Customer Success)

DermaSculpt

Had some issues with tracking updating at first but their live chat helped me fix it within an hour. I'd definitely recommend this app to help keep customers updated on their order status.

dealfox24

Error was found quickly, thank you very much. Support was friendly and I like to write again if something is wrong.

Tantaly

This is a very practical app. Thanks to customer service Mandy for helping me solve the problem, which is very convenient and simple!

Bonsaro

The customer service is great! Talked with Anh through chat, she replied fast and was very helpful! Recommend

Toolucky

Great App! Helps to build customer trust and provide accountability for their orders. Only wish it had more features at better prices.

WARNING SNEAKER

The support team is just excellet. It took them literally like 5 minutes to answer me and fix exactly what I was concerned about. Very professional

Semilla Cosmeticos

El equipo de Tracktor es genial! Me resolvieron muchos problemas de forma muy rápida y eficiente.
Además, la integración al tema de nuestra página es fantástico, porque la experiencia de usuario mejora muchísimo.
Estamos muy contentos de haberlos sumado como socio estratégico a nuestro ecommerce.