Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Add real-time package tracking and order status to your store

Sesoris

Amazing support. They're very responsive. I really recommended everyone to use this app for tracking purpose!

Botaneca

This app was super easy to set up and very easy to use. And the support team is awesome! I inquired as to whether the formatting for a different ShopPad app can be tweaked and they not only fixed that, but they also changed formatting on this app so that it matched with the rest of my website. This is what I call excellent customer service!!

One Stop Java Shop

Having one of their staff install the code for a first time owner who has no experience with that field was very helpful

Optical Whitening

I Love it. It is easy to set up and use. Very user friendly. They have great customer support. better than others I've tried

OakHousehold

Awful app! Treats users terrible. They sneakly increase your monthly billing the more people use it. So say if you have 1 customer search their order 20 times you will be charged a total of 20searches instead of just 1 for that customers. My monthly bill went from $29.99 to $199.99 overnight and they even kept billing me when I had the app uninstalled. Terrible will never download a shoppad app again and will be filing a class action lawsuit against the company.

June 11, 2019

Unfortunately, I think you may be commenting on a different application since your review doesn't match up with the way that Tracktor works. On the app all of the plans are priced based on the number of orders that your store receives, and all of the plans come with an unlimited number of lookups. I can see that you have trialed Tracktor in the past, but your store was only ever on our free plan, and even though our app uses Shopify billing which ends your subscription on uninstall, since you were on the free plan you wouldn't have ever been billed any amount.

the happy supply

Alan really helped me out. Tracktor's customer service team provides exceptional service. Their team easily fixed my problem in a timely manner!

Blix Electric Bikes

The support team has been very responsive in making sure our coding has been working properly so we can best provide info back to our customers.

Platform 16

My third store using this app, and have been very pleasant experience across board.

The Tracktor App is a BOMB! It's gonna blow your store sales through the roof, aids the customer experience and save countless hours of having to respond to the dreaded question - "Where's my order?"

Every Shopify store owner needs this BOMB!

Plus, customer service is super responsive AT ALL TIMES.

Furbaby Friends Gifts

Works really well! Easy to install (the developer helped me) - love that customers can easily track their order- cuts down on all the constant queries!!!

Better Birthday Candles

Great app, good customer service. Super easy to setup and super professional execution in terms of how it works/integrates with my website