Tracktor Order Tracking

Real time package tracking and order lookup for your store

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Lainary

Location Italy

Support is clear and efficient: in 1 day, they provided to resolve my problem. Highly recommended. Additionally, the price for basic plan in cheap

Level Up Selfie

Location Australia

app is cool, lets you block place of origin, which we all know will be quite helpful because of you know what! 5 out of 5

Big Bang Cosmos

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 2 years

Excellent App and great Customer Success Team! Special thanks to Annette for her support and professionalism!!!

CHOMEL

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 year

This app was easy to install but I faced some issues to show on my homepage which was quickly fixed by Shoppad within 24 hours as I wanted my customers to have access quickly to track their shipments. Shoppad staff responded quickly to my request to be able to see all shipment tracking summary at a glance rather than checking on individual orders. Good work ! Only 1 more step to go to see the tracking status on shopify order admin instead of having to go to the app. Hope this can be done soon !

BLËRN

Location France

the previous version was so beautiful but the new version is ugly, give us the old one, guys.this one's a real amateur.

May 25, 2020

Hello Joemy,

We have not made any changes to the way your Tracktor page is displayed.

Our team is always happy to assist with styling questions. Please reach out to contact@theshoppad.com if you would like us to help you make any adjustments.

-Annette (Director of Customer Success)

TrouvTou

Location France

Good app for track your packing . Best customer service by far, they help to install everything in your store

JerseyBird

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is awesome. However, make sure to set up your carrier mapping if you fulfill order with carriers that are not supported by shopify! I had to call them to set mine up and Matt was able to help me out big time. Definitely would recommend this app after researching and testing out all the major tracking apps on the shopify store!

Lanyardi

Location Australia

App performs well & I have had the best experience with the team at ShopPad (particularly Mandy & Annette) who have always been quick and happy to respond to any queries I have had. Definitely recommend.

TARAH CO.

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I've been using this app for a while now. It was easy to setup and use, offers good features and works great! The support team has also been wonderful. I'd highly recommend this app!

WeTrainMore™

Location Netherlands

Great customer service, very efficient.
I like the app, it has a nice graphic and can be personalized.
Would recommend :)