Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Track orders in real time and branded customer order lookup

BLËRN

the previous version was so beautiful but the new version is ugly, give us the old one, guys.this one's a real amateur.

May 25, 2020

Hello Joemy,

We have not made any changes to the way your Tracktor page is displayed.

Our team is always happy to assist with styling questions. Please reach out to contact@theshoppad.com if you would like us to help you make any adjustments.

-Annette (Director of Customer Success)

TrouvTou

Good app for track your packing . Best customer service by far, they help to install everything in your store

JerseyBird

This app is awesome. However, make sure to set up your carrier mapping if you fulfill order with carriers that are not supported by shopify! I had to call them to set mine up and Matt was able to help me out big time. Definitely would recommend this app after researching and testing out all the major tracking apps on the shopify store!

Lanyardi

App performs well & I have had the best experience with the team at ShopPad (particularly Mandy & Annette) who have always been quick and happy to respond to any queries I have had. Definitely recommend.

TARAH CO.

I've been using this app for a while now. It was easy to setup and use, offers good features and works great! The support team has also been wonderful. I'd highly recommend this app!

WeTrainMore™

Great customer service, very efficient.
I like the app, it has a nice graphic and can be personalized.
Would recommend :)

HairLissy

Very good app, price is correct and customer service really fast if you need any customization ! I recommand this app

PetFast

The app works great and the support is amazing. Any time assistance is required they go out of their way. Would definitely recommend.

Danes

The tracking fields and email address fields move to the left side of the page - debut theme. Please help

LeLumeo

Set-up was painless. Order tracking page is very sleek and professional. Customer Service was knowledgeable and helpful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 58 59