Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Add real-time package tracking and order status to your store

H.A.H. Fusion

Matt Van Winkle was so much helpful in installing the tractor all free for me. I just had to give him permission to access my store, sit back relax and he did all work for me for FREE. I could not be any more thankful. Thanks a lot, Matt.

Christian Romeau

Support has been top-notch to date. Mandy is always just an email away and made the changes I needed using a staff account on my store. The app itself seems much simpler than other tracking apps I have experimented with and the track your order page on my store looks fantastic! :)

Secure My Zone

Nice app helps a lot and costumer service are here to help thank you that was nice from you keep it up!

TCMAX

Have no orders yet but I love that it’s visible on my page , and when I see transactions and happy customers I will do another review

The Daily Pomeranian

Mandy from the team was super helpful and made the installation, all included for free! super happy!!thank you!

Lowkey Lights

Matt was helpful and patient with me to help me through my issues I was having with the app. Thanks for the help!

Daniel Prado Fashion

Great support. They helped me with my tracking for customers by going right in and fixing the problem I had. Now customers can track much easier and I have less worry. Thank you!

GiftBoxLondon

We have used this app for a few months now and can truly say that this app is brilliant. Highly recommend it!! You can track the status of all your orders directly in one place!! The dashboard is BRILLANT you can filter your orders by order number, status of delivery, date etc. Before we were using Oberlo and AliExpress which was getting tedious!! I would also like to say a special thanks to Matt for his support and OUTSTANDING service. He was very professional, quick and very responsive in dealing with our queries and questions in a timely manner!!

Icelandic Produce

The app looks good and the support is amazing. I still have yet to use it more and on a live page for a more detailed review:)

Univers Dinosaure

I would put 5 stars if there was a possibility to hide the shipment tracking details.
My store is in French and the tracking details cannot be translated (I assume it's because they are collected directly form the carrier). So I would prefer to hide them.