Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Add real-time package tracking and order status to your store

Zuproshop

Super customer service and always accurate. I highly recommend the app. It`s definetly the best tracking app out there

Sense Of Novel

Great app and free to begin building your business. I needed help for an issue and the customer service was amazing. Jordin thanks again for your help!

Autism Threads

The App is great and easy to use with a lot of customization. The paid plans are very reasonable and only charge you after you've already had success and can afford it. Overall, outstanding!

AngelSounds

I love the app it looks great and provides a great interface for my customers. Not only that but the customer support team customized the appearance for me

GAMER2GO

Overall I think it's good. But lots of the time the info is delayed since my shipping is from China.
And I have to use https://www.17track.net/en to track the info and paste in the email to inform my customer. Are you able to link China post and EMS?
That will make my life much much easier, thanks a lot

NextGen Podz

Tracktor Order tracking has a really nice design! it works great on our website at www.nextgenpodz.com

WOW PRODUCTS ONLY

Excellent service and the application does what it says while installation is easy. Recommended without hesitation.

BleuWarehouse

Amazing experience. Responded within SECONDS, and was vey patient when helping me out. We resolved my issue. Outstanding customer service.

PushCases ™

Love it! They were super quick to respond and make style changes to the tracking page. Now it looks great! :-)

Zeenhome

Great app and great support.