Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Add real-time order tracking and status lookup to your store

Watch it, Get it!

great help, solved the problem fast and efficiently, very effective. This is what i look for in customer service! 5/5 A+++

Ocean Straw

Thanks for the help. Made it very user friendly. Great online customer service. Will recommend. Happy Client!

queensonlinestore

Really like the app, we are on a budget but having this is worth it at the end. Pro looking app with a lot of useful setups.

Sleek Grip

The customer service is AMAZING! They respond quickly and cater to all your needs. Tracking is now seamless and you can forget most of the headache when it comes to shipping. Thank you Tracktor!

lejolimaillot

Their customer care is outstanding ! They fixed numerous setup challenges in a blink of an eye and the result is terrific!

iGifties

Amazing service!! the staff is very helpful and responds really quick. thanks for this amazing experience!

RaRo Shopping

This app significantly reduced my customer service emails, saved a lot of time and stress. Totally worth it!

Sploot Squad

The tech support provided by Tracktor is unparalleled! Mandy, the agent who was helping me, was incredibly knowledgeable and patient. She guided me through each step and was able to take over when I needed extra help. This app is wonderfully comprehensive and I would have never known the benefits if Mandy hadn't been there to show me how to properly implement it (not because the app is confusing, just because I'm a little dumb sometimes). Wonderful app, amazing support. Thanks again, Mandy :)

BELLADONNA

Love the excellent support I received with installing the app. Fast and efficient service. Thank you so much! This will be a great service to my customers.

Trend-Gadgets

App is perfect...i would recommend it! thanks a lot for the great support!
by the way, the tracking page looks amazing!