Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Track orders in real time and branded customer order lookup

artpalaceshop

I like this app because it just works as espected and the customer support is great. I use this app in all of my stores!

Sevenedge Perfect Gifts

I had a minor bad experience with this app (layout changed etc), but this was very well cared of by their customer service. Thanks a lot again Anette!
And it's a full 5 stars because this app (and this is where it's all about no?) is the best on the market.

UpLift™

A great app to track my client's orders, intuitive to use and a very helpful support !
I truly recommend this App.

Raven Born

This app is great if you are shipping within your country. This app does not track epackets to their destination country. This makes it hard for the customer and the store to tell where the package is. It does not translate to usps or royal mail. I found a better app that will. Overall, it was really pleasant to have while I had it and it was easy to use. I would recommend to anybody not dropshipping :)

TENDANCE EVERYDAY

I discovered this application by chance and I must admit that it is the best to track your package.
The service is top notch, the operation of setting up the tracking links was fast and I strongly recommend again for your actions.

The Lovely Shop

Great plugin i really like how it integrates with your site and is not external.
As always great service, they helped me style the tracking page so it fits to my theme. Thanks Anh!

UV-FIT

I've been using this app for all my stores and words can't describe how grateful I'm for coming across with it - it took a while to finally discover the best one, but good things come to those who wait :)

Their customer service is amazing and a special shout-out to Anh for rapidly making our tracking page look exactly as we wanted!

PERIDOT

I chose this app as I like the fully customisable dedicated tracking page added to your website and it looks very professional.

Early days yet as my website wont launch for a week but after doing a test purchase yesterday I am very happy with the look.

Truly excellent service experienced with same day responses and always very helpful and willingness to assist.

Thank you Annette!

JanCars

This app has really helped me with customer order tracking. It's easy to insta1l, customize and use. I wish though there was a way to view all orders delivered within a spacific time frame or all orders whose delivery has exceeded a certain duration of time. That would be really useful

WhatNaturalsLove.com

First I tried Aftership which might be good but doesn't work for dropshipping is my experience. Deeper research brought me to this app and I can't say enough about the app and the support!!!!

I put in a request and when I got up it was setup for me, all my questions were answered, my demands were met and more.

Totally wholeheartedly recommended. I really don't bashing any other app but save yourself a headache and just go with this one.