Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Add real-time order tracking and status lookup to your store

choices 24/7

La mise en place a était très rapide, ne connaissant pas, j'ai juste mis l'application et c'est un technicien de l'application qui a fait le reste pour moi sur ma boutique. Maintenant je ne sais pas encore ce que sa va donner par la suite, mais j'ai mis 5 étoile rien que pour l'installation, parce qu'il ne son pas obliger de le faire pour nous. Merci de m'avoir aider.

Meeks Store

i needed help and they did waaayyy more than help me and i appreciate it so much. i recommend this app to any and everyone starting a store. Matt was awesome

The Gizmo Megastore

Needed help getting the form page to match my current site theme and the customer support team was more than helpful!

CyclEmoji Apparel

This is a great tracking app and the support is excellent. I had a small problem with mapping a particular delivery agent and contacted them. They immediately offered to go into my store and fix it for me. Great job!

33 Supply, LLC

I have tried several different tracking apps and came back to this. They helped with the install and I love the tracking page on my site. That's what I was looking for.
www.33supply.net

Estry Shop

Nice support! I had a problem an they solved really quickly using the chat of the application. I like it :)

Cazora Dealz

I used this app for my store to inform my customers about the Shipping Information and it does it very well. The Support is awesome and fixed all my issues very fast. Kindly recommend to install this special app. Special greetings to Alan

BlazeJerseys

Awesome App! Gets the job done and then some. Devs helped me out with setting everything up and made it a really smooth transition! Thanks guys

ljbyourhome

I haven't really had a chance to look into the app.
Thank Yo for installing it for me I'm sure that I will be happy with it

Amourenobjet.com

L'application est vraiment sympa, avec un support très compréhensif et qualifié. Ils font un travail vraiment super et je suis content.