Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Add real-time package tracking and order status to your store

GemArt™ Shop

The team was great as always, in helping set up the app on my website. Very fast to reply and help.

Trending Things

Thank you to the Traktor team for the detailed feedback and speedy responses, answered all of my questions and helped me with the installation of the app free of charge....great service and even better customer service!

Strictly Auto Parts

Alan was very helpful in getting the app set up for our store. He even configured the style to match with our theme. The app is clean, sophisticated, and easy-to-use. We use Canpar Courier (not supported by Shopify) and he and his team managed to pull the data from their network.

TrendzMerch

I just got the app installed waiting to test drive it with online orders.Thanks to help desk set up .

Andean Purveyors

As usual the team at ShopPad more than delivers a very useful and easy to install app. We will be adding more ShopPad apps to our online store! Thanks!!

Bright Ellie

The best and extremely easy to use Order Tracking app, Using this for the second time. Highly recommended..

Sheratique

Great app. Thanks to Alan for installing it for me. I feel very excited to start using it.. it look really promising actually. I recommend you to try it.

SSERENE

Customer service is responsive and helpful. They helped to install the app and followed up to ensure it i working efficiently. I like its functionality and ease of use on my store. Recommend the app!

TickledNails

Excellent app and customer service! They set up everything on my store. Very thankful. Definitely recommend them.

marshmueller wholesale

Super cool! I use Tracktor for my wholesale site, where all orders are made by hand, to order. It's super nifty to add my own statuses (like "fabric is being cut") and send retail stores the link so they can track their orders as they're being made. Super easy setup.