Tracktor Order Tracking

Real time package tracking and order lookup for your store

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Kings Jersey

Location Sweden
Time spent using app 1 day

Perfect! Great customer service they take the time to do small fixes for you and are super kind. App can translate the languge of the shipping pages and people can easily track where their package is, as well as you can track where your orders are with a great and effective database.

Aquarium Co-Op

The built a custom integration for me so I could use this with Peoplevox. Went above and beyond and the turn around time was like 48 hours. More app developers should model themselves after Tracktor's work ethic.

Deb's Tilbud

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 1 month

Tracktor truly is an awesome App.. The customer service spot on and has helped me quickly with anything... You need to install this app if you haven't already. No issues and a great easy app for every store owner. debstilbud.dk

CatCurio Pet Store

Location India
Time spent using app Over 1 year

By far the best Shopify App service received. From the time I installed the app, to set up the code, and testing, they were consistently responding, solving my queries within a day. The app works perfectly on my website catcurio.com and its definitely worth going for a higher plan!!! Thanks a lot!

brosblade

really good app and good costumer service the reply with in 5min and also you can track your order easly so i highly recommande this application for your store

Attaac

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app that lets our customers track orders easily and is integrated very well in our shop. But even better is the customer service! We got help from Annette - the most outstanding customer support we have EVER RECEIVED. Thank you so much :)

BagyPack

Location Brazil
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Fácil de usar e integrar a loja do shopify. Facilidade para o consumidor que com algumas informações já consegue ter acesso ao item comprado. Recomendo.

imusthaveone.com

First of all, the support these guys provide is exceptional, you won't feel like you have to do everything yourself, these guys get on with it and before you know it, it's sorted.... POW, just like MAGIC! You really won't be disappointed.... brilliant service! The app itself is great, simple and straight forward with many tweaks. The only bugbear I have is that it doesn't have an Order Tracking Number window, but that's not a showstopper, as you can provide an Order Number and email address, which I guess is more secure :) They also need to connect to more delivery companies, but that's just a matter of time.

iadmireyou

Location Russia

The team helped me with the setup, everything looks neat and good, although there was not a pleasant aftertaste in my soul, I gave the guys another chance, I hope everything will be ok with future orders, thank you!

Zera Jewels

customer support is awesome. I havent used this app long enough to get user experience but i believe it will be very good.