Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Real time package tracking and order lookup for your store

JanCars

This app has really helped me with customer order tracking. It's easy to insta1l, customize and use. I wish though there was a way to view all orders delivered within a spacific time frame or all orders whose delivery has exceeded a certain duration of time. That would be really useful

WhatNaturalsLove.com

First I tried Aftership which might be good but doesn't work for dropshipping is my experience. Deeper research brought me to this app and I can't say enough about the app and the support!!!!

I put in a request and when I got up it was setup for me, all my questions were answered, my demands were met and more.

Totally wholeheartedly recommended. I really don't bashing any other app but save yourself a headache and just go with this one.

Artrostic

I really loved their customer support and like the fact that I can track aliexpress stand shipping. Thank you!

2rulesbrand

Simply Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BackMaven

Excellent customer service. Thorough and easily searchable knowledge database for users. Love the convenience and ease of just pointing customers to the app page link and they can check their shipping status - ANYTIME they want.

Blue Lava Clothing

This has been our go to app for tracking. The integration is flawless and the support is phenomenal. Highly recommend!

www.bluelavaclothing.com

THNK WYLD

I decided to use this app to track orders. When I reached out for assistance they helped so much! Thank you!

Massage Master

Customer support on this app is great! They explained everything to me with patience and even helped with installation process. I'll be using this app for the foreseeable future!

Kreaskin

Tracktor is a great app. Customer service is amazing! They are very helpful! I highly recommend this app!

BoostyWellness

This is the perfect app to track my orders. In the last period it helped me a lot with the costumers who wanted to know where his package were. And it also has a great and fast costumer service!