Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Add real-time package tracking and order status to your store

Daisyie

I used this app to set up my store tracking system. I am very satisfied with the work which was done on my store’s page

cheslavshop

Support works well. Mandy very quickly and professionally helped me. She solved my problems and gave me further advice on how to improve this application. Good job! Thank you!

Let's Print Big

I like this app so far and excellent quick service installing it for us. I think our customers are going to be extremely satisfied with this option to track their order status!

HugSee Store

The app is doing well so far, I just opened my store and asked help from app creator to help me figure out how tracktor works. I forgot to reply and someone checked in to see if i still need help. Great customer service! :)

jerispetpampering.com

My installation was implemented right away through Tracktor. Excellent Customer Service! I needed their assistance with the installation and their response time was outstanding.

Watch it, Get it!

great help, solved the problem fast and efficiently, very effective. This is what i look for in customer service! 5/5 A+++

Ocean Straw

Thanks for the help. Made it very user friendly. Great online customer service. Will recommend. Happy Client!

queensonlinestore

Really like the app, we are on a budget but having this is worth it at the end. Pro looking app with a lot of useful setups.

Sleek Grip

The customer service is AMAZING! They respond quickly and cater to all your needs. Tracking is now seamless and you can forget most of the headache when it comes to shipping. Thank you Tracktor!

lejolimaillot

Their customer care is outstanding ! They fixed numerous setup challenges in a blink of an eye and the result is terrific!