Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Storeya

Google Shopping, Google AdWords, Google Remarketing. Best ROI!

bedsnow

They are extremely knowledgeable when it comes to running ppc ads.
They help us reach customers in online search in a way that grabs the attention and converts better.

I'm highly impressed with their attention to detail and Berk my campaign manager is amazing. Thank you for everything!

Herbkitchen

There are a lot of free/freemium apps that promise you that they will generate more sales for you with Google ads, some of them even ask for a review once you finish the set up form (I hate that!)...I've tried them all, and wasted a lot of money and time in the process.
I've been using StoreYa for the past ~8 months and highly recommend them. All of my ads are being managed and optimized in real-time and my ROAS is the best I had since we opened the business.

outdoortreck

They deserve 10 stars!
Traffic booster drives our store visitors and generate us more sales. They setup and optimize our Shopping, Remarketing and text ads.
If you’re still on the fence, I recommend giving this company a chance.

Audiobotics

They generate fantastic results for our business!
The service Storeya has provided us is top-notch, It seems like we made the right decision 6 months ago when we started to work with them.
Shout out to Rachel our brilliant campaign manager.

Clambers

StoreYa has really helped us transform our advertising campaigns.
They are always available to show you the best practices, provide you with assistance or even just talk to discuss your goals further down the line.
I think it's a good fit for stores that are generating sales and looking to grow their business further.

ZodiacFanatic

I usually don't write reviews, but for me and my business this is not just another app, it really made a huge impact!!

They run different ad campaigns for us, but the biggest change came from the Shopping campaigns, ROI of 13X (overall ROI is 6.5X), it works, it just works!
I tried Google ads in the past with different companies and agencies but never reached such results.

Customer support is great, the product is amazing, its everything you can ask for.

If you're reading this and serious about your business then I recommend to give it a try.

Nava Zahavi

As a jewelry designer for the past 15 years, I mainly sold through chain stores and catalogs. A few months ago I launched my Shopify store in order to expand and reach private customers. It didn't take me long to find out that getting traffic is the hardest task for someone who's not an online marketing expert..
Luckily I found StoreYa that already generated more than $30K for my company!

I highly recommend you to try them out!
They offer an excellent product and amazing customer support.

Yoga Zeal

We debated for several months over whether to spend money on the traffic booster software in addition to our Google Ads spend. Our ad spend is currently pretty small at between $1,500 - $2,000 per month. We knew we were wasting our money in AdWords because we "kind of" knew what we doing (translation - we didn't know at all), but we didn't realize how much of our budget was being wasted before signing up. We have only been working with the traffic booster for a few months so far, but our cost per click and cost per acquisition has decreased dramatically. Monitoring results has also become easier.
The team at StoreYa regularly updates and improves their software; they also provide us with Bing support and they let you modify and monitor all platforms in one place. We would advise anyone to sign up to this app, you'll save a lot of time and money and would be able to focus on your business! This company really changed our business. We're selling much more products and making a lot more money!!

FUSCI Seated Clothing

Wasted marketing dollars. Do it yourself or get help from a Fiverr freelancer. You'll get far better results with a lot more transparency. Automated robots don't work. I used for 2.5 months. Enough time to prove themselves. Original charge was $120 a month. Then the next months went up to $180. During the last month, my campaign was cut 2 weeks short because they said it was too expensive to attract the target audience. So you need to pay them more before they turn it back on. If you are in business sales are what count. You won't get them from Storeya.

Vases&Rug

Traffic Booster is efficient and time-saving!
It’s very efficient and I like the fact that I manage to grow with them.
With my own campaigns I used to get a 3X ROAS, with them I reach 6X ROAS!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16