StoreYa: Google Ads & Shopping

Google Shopping, Google AdWords, Remarketing & Facebook ads!

From $120/month. External charges may apply.

Khan Scope Centre

Excellent app. Performs as advertised and good Customer service which is responsive to questions and enquires. I rate four stars, the customer support team gets five stars.

AGOGIE

We used StoreYa to help us start advertising on Google. They are great to work with and have shown us results. We are excited to see how our partnership continues to grow.

Forged in Valhalla

This is very good for starting out! They set up everything and do the work. I would 100% recommend this to anyone that wants to grow their business through ads. They do all the work!

Sneaker Combos

I have been with them for 8 months and my ROAS so far is 21X. Give them a try I am sure they would not disappoint.

Exotic Wood Zone

StoreYa helped us bring more potential customers and we have excellent returns on ad spent. Our Google Ads were performing badly and we saw get ROIs. The customer support is fast and efficient. Moreover, the app is user friendly and people with lesser marketing experience can use it effortlessly.

Atomic Jane Clothing

I always appreciate reviews that come a bit later, after giving something time to perform (or not) so now is a good time for that with us. We've started using Store Ya's Traffic Booster 12 months ago, a full year already. The last 12 months have averaged a ROAS of 3X. At the time of this writing, though, our ROAS is 5.4! We've tried other ad "managers" in the past and nearly bled out in the red, but we are more than happy with this app and the team behind it. We always get a very timely reply by our account manager (thanks so much Emma), and find they implement all changes we request right away. We couldn't be happier, and the whole thing is "hands off," we pay, they perform!

Karla and Co.

I've been looking into StoreYa for years now and after being burned by 'ad agencies' who couldn't even outperform my ads, I said what the heck and gave StoreYa $120. 5 days in and StoreYa has produced $837.50 in rev, a 23% conversion rate, and an almost 8x ROI and we still have 25 days to go. If they get us even 2 more sales in the 25 days, that is going to be over a 10x in ROI.

AquaVault Inc.

So far so good. Great customer service rep and good results. Much easier than using our self service platform.

Family Pooch

First, let me say I am just starting my journey with Storya and Traffic Booster, so with 8 days under my belt I am going to share some early insights. I am analytic guy, so I am comparing the results of professional marketers, my own work, and several services. In 9 days, from Traffic Boosters, we have had 139 visitors, and 3 sales, with good deal of interactions (less bounce, more pages/session). As I compare it with other services, it doesn't drive as much traffic, BUT the quality of traffic is higher appears higher. For example, another service, in the same time frame (and more cost) has sent me 658 visitor, but with a much less interaction, and 0 sales. I'm not saying it is "the" answer. My Bing campaign is doing well, with more traffic, better engagement, but less conversion; as is my TikTok Video campaign, and, of course organic and e-mail does great for the investment. Still, as far as Google goes, this appears to be great! Overall, though I can't say if the App will sustain (or hopefully significantly improve) traffic and results, I can say that the initial results are promising. Further, though other reviews state they are "poaching" or attributing results which isn't theirs, I see no indication. Using Google Analytics I have a fair view of the tagged results, so I trust what I see by that :) Thank you

United Bracelets

Great little app for a no-fuss approach to marketing. We've been a long term customer for over 34 months and continue to reap the rewards as we scale. Stop wasting your money on marketing administration costs and install this app! Emma is super helpful and the customer service has always responded within a few hours.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13