StoreYa: Google Ads & Shopping

StoreYa: Google Ads & Shopping

by Storeya

Google Shopping, Google AdWords, Remarketing & Facebook ads!

LLUME Jewelry

My biggest mistake of 2021. This app won't make you more money, they will just POACH ATTRIBUTION from your other campaigns and make you think theirs are profitable. These guys are REALLY dishonest and won't give a clear answer when asked questions. Here's what happened. I paid for storeya for 2.5 months on the basic plan. During that time I think I got a few sales. 2.5 months in I found out that they were running ads on the NAME of my store, and these accounted for MOST of the sales. Not products or product keywords. My store's name is unique and we rank #1 on google (duh!). But above my #1 google spot, storeya was running ads poaching customers with purchase intent from my other campaigns. Here's what was happening: 1. you run influencer/cpc/whatever campaign
2. customer googles you
3. customer clicks on storeya ad running at top of Google instead of your store which is prob #1
4. they purchase 5. Storeya attributes this purchase to their advertising. I literally had 2 customer tell me this, but the attribution was to storeya. When I discovered this I asked storeya to plz stop running ads for the name of my store. they refused. Got super vague and told me their ads help me to rank better on google. I said "I'm #1 on google for my store's weird name. Why am I paying you for this!?" Save yourself $$$$$$ and AVOID.

September 16, 2021

We have spent $12 bidding on your brand name since your competitors were taking 60% of your most targeted traffic and bypassing your natural results by bidding on your brand name using Google Ads. This is a common best practice one that we run on our unique brand name as well for the same reasons.

Chic for Everyone

I started with the Basic plan ($120). I had slightly less visitors than advertised but still more than I ever had with email and Facebook campaigns (they were more expensive). After 2 weeks I upgraded to Standard ($335) and the visits jumped up. Emma told me the Google Shpping ads were not live yet and also told me their app was not a good fit for my shop since it is a startup with no prior sales for the AI. I kept on going anyway since the visiits were way up already (should go sky high once Google Shopping ads go live). Emma keeps advising me not to upgrade until I get some sales. These people are honest and consciencious. Service is fast and efficient.

Skylights For Less

I used StoreYa to drive traffic to a DIY site. Easy to work with. Was up and running on FB, Goog and Bing quickly with clear instructions. StoreYa exceeds the ROAS goals outlined. Fast response from account manager.

Factory Direct Blinds

I have been using StoreYa for 5 months to manage Google, FB and Bing ads for my business. I am very pleased with results. We started with a small budget to test them. They got ads up and running with 48 hours. Account manager was very responsive. Each month, I have increased budget each month. Now spending 6x amount from 1rst month. They have hit and exceeded strict targets for ROAS. Very satisfied.

The House of Awareness

This app did not work for me at this time. I have been trying for quite a while. Traffic does not stay on my site.

August 19, 2021

Dear Charlotte,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with our company, we do our best to keep our clients happy with us.

We understand that getting the first few sales is always the hardest and can be very frustrated.
We encourage you to put an effort into improving your shopping experience by following the free site audit we created for you.
We're here for you if you need any further assistance.

GMClubapparel.com

I have been getting atleast 2x to 3x times ROI with the StoreYA app each month, it has worked very well for me.

Wholesale Buy

We have partnered with storeya for 3 months and seeing a great return on investment. We are raising our budget monthly

California Englished

In the 29 months we've been using the Google Ads / Facebook Ads by Traffic Booster, we've seen a 6.5X overall ROAS. Any concerns or challenges have always been resolved by the company, promptly, when given them the opportunity to do so. They are a fantastic business partner and we appreciate the team and our account Manager, Emma, tremendously. Working with StoreYa frees us up as entrepreneurs to do what we do best and leaves this more tedious work to the experts. Thank you for your partnership!

Webig Inc.

I have been using this app to drive traffic & get more sales. In the 13 months since I have been using the Traffic Booster I have achieved 7X overall ROAS. The portal makes it easy to see clearly see your daily spend and sales. I would highly recommend this app.

KitchBoom

We worked with Storya for over 2 months now, ROAS is very positive and the team are great. Highly recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12