Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Storeya

Best ROI! Google AdWords, Google Retargeting, Google Shopping

Naturalleggings

They are my go-to partner for Google ads.
The past years have been the best for us in terms of growth!
Our ROAS is ~6X, and the most success we've seen is from Google Shopping, and Youtube ads.

ZodiacFanatic

I usually don't write reviews, but for me and my business this is not just another app, it really made a huge impact!

They run different ad campaigns for us, but the biggest change came from the Shopping campaigns, ROI of 13X, it works, it just works!
I tried Google ads in the past with different companies and agencies but never reached such results.

Customer support is great, the product is amazing, its everything you can ask for.

If you're reading this and serious about your business then I recommend to give it a try.

Nava Zahavi

As a jewelry designer for the past 15 years, I mainly sold through chain stores and catalogs. A few months ago I launched my Shopify store in order to expand and reach private customers. It didn't take me long to find out that getting traffic is the hardest task for someone who's not an online marketing expert..
Luckily I found StoreYa that already generated more than $30K for my company!

I highly recommend you to try them out!!
They offer an excellent product and amazing customer support.

Yoga Zeal

We debated for several months over whether to spend money on the traffic booster software in addition to our Google Ads spend. Our ad spend is currently pretty small at between $1,500 - $2,000 per month. We knew we were wasting our money in AdWords because we "kind of" knew what we doing (translation - we didn't know at all), but we didn't realize how much of our budget was being wasted before signing up. We have only been working with the traffic booster for a few months so far, but our cost per click and cost per acquisition has decreased dramatically. Monitoring results has also become easier.
The team at StoreYa regularly updates and improves their software; they also provide us with Bing support and they let you modify and monitor all platforms in one place. We would advise anyone to sign up to this app, you'll save a lot of time and money and would be able to focus on your business! This company really changed our business. We're selling much more products and making a lot more money!

SunPlum

2 star for easy installation and OK interface]. On May 30th, signed up for the basic package [$120 that claims 250-500 visitors] to test this out and then determine what package we would increase to; as needed. It said to give it up to 90 days to run and gain traction, which we were prepared to do, but after running for about 18 days, it literally paused on its own with the below message requesting more money to continue.

Results: No sales [except one visitor asking for free samples] and today we got the below message after it claims that it drove 160 Visitors driven (last 30 days) and 1.7 Ad avg. position (last 30 days) :
"Your Campaigns Were Paused.
Due to the nature of your target audience (demographic and geographic) required in order to convert a visitor into a paying customer, we had to drive traffic to your website which was more expensive and exhausted your marketing budget. Your campaigns will be reactivated upon your next recurring charge which is set for 30-Jun-2019 or if you'd push forward your next round of payment please contact us."
====
So basically it stopped itself from running and will only run again if we upgrade the plan now to $250 or above. Or until the next billing cycle comes around on June 30th, though it has only delivered 160 targeted traffic [much less than the 250-550 estimation for this plan].

Conclusion: Willing to try this again in the future and upgrade the rating...once we can figure out how this really works. But for now we will remove it; since the app took $120 for 30 days and then decided to pause itself after 18 days, is defeating the purpose of it adjusting/learning and building/ramping up traction and traffic [So it just ate $120 and looking to be fed more at our loss]. Thanks.

June 20, 2019

Thank you for your review.

We have spent on your behalf on Google Ads more than you have paid us, you paid us $120 and we spent $127.
We drove very targeted traffic to your store as reflected from the high CTR (Click Through Rate) we shared with you via email.

Google Search traffic of potential customers seeking your products are the most targeted customers that can be driven, however, your store still needs to convert them into paying customers in terms of its flow, pricing, products, competitions - all factors that we cannot control from our end.
Your store's conversion rate is very low and we highly recommend you to improve it. You are welcome to contact us and we'll create a free site audit for your business.

babiezwholesale

This is our third year with the Traffic Booster, after our first year with them we thought we would cancel our plan and try to manage our ad campaigns on our own, after 2.5 months of doing that we realized that we can't reach the same results as they provided us. The combination of StoreYa's marketing team and their smart algorithm is something that is hard to beat!

AndaSeatCanada

Running a successful online ads campaign takes a few weeks to 3 months to be optimized.
I have been working with them for 1.5 months so far and the result is not bad considered we are still at the optimizing stage.
I also just increased the monthly budget by 30% for May, look forward to a positive result.

ComfortSokks

If you're going to use one app - this is THE app you should install!
Traffic booster gives me the freedom to spend my time on the things I'm actually good at, and let them do what they are best at which is Google and Facebook ads. I'm very happy with this app and the team behind it.

ART & CRIME

Traffic and sales are up, 2019 is going to me best year so far, and a lot of my success is thanks to StoreYa.
The support team is great, you can see that they really care and want to see you succeed.

CaLiTfornia

I tested the Traffic Booster while still running my own ad campaigns, after a few days I saw that I'm getting a much better ROI, so I turned off my ads, and I have them running my campaigns for the past 6 months or so, and I highly recommend them.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12