Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Storeya

Best ROI! Google AdWords, Google Retargeting, Google Shopping

I-am-Retro.com

You people are really outstanding, I mean it. If everyone that uses PPC agencies would know the amazing customer service you give they would switch to the Traffic Booster in a second!

Nava Zahavi

As a jewellery designer for the past 15 years, I mainly sold through chain stores and catalogues. A few months ago I launched my Shopify store in order to expand and reach private customers. It didn't take me long to find out that getting traffic is the hardest task for someone who's not an online marketing expert. Luckily I found StoreYa that already generated more than $30K for my company!

I highly recommend you to try them out!! They offer an excellent product and amazing customer support.

Yoga Zeal

We debated for several months over whether to spend money on the traffic booster software in addition to our Adwords spend. Our ad spend is currently pretty small at between $1,500 - $2,000 per month. We knew we were wasting our money in AdWords because we "kind of" knew what we doing (translation - we didn't know at all), but we didn't realize how much of our budget was being wasted before signing up. We have only been working with the traffic booster for a few months so far, but our cost per click and cost per acquisition has decreased dramatically. Monitoring results has also become easier. The team at Storeya regularly updates and improves their software; they also provide us with Bing support and they let you modify and monitor all platforms in one place. We would advise anyone to sign up to this app, you'll save a lot of time and money and would be able to focus on your business! This company really changed our business. We're selling much more products and making a lot more money.

designerspex4less

StoreYa is like baby shampoo - no more tears. Installing the Traffic Booster was the best decision I've made. It's simple to use, yet so powerful. We're getting a 5x ROAs.

Cocus Pocus

There are a lot of mixed reviews on this app. My truth is it DID NOT work for my shop. This was a waste of money and time. I give this app zero stars.

Staygif

There are few things better in this world than working with savvy, helpful, fun, experienced and generally lovely people. It doesn't happen often enough in the tech world, but thankfully, StoreYa is leading the way. The traffic they drive is targeted, the bounce rate is low and the conversion is high!

Fuchsia Footwear Ltd.

Install this app today. Now! Seriously it's amazing, does what it promise, we're getting quality traffic on a daily basis. Sales are up and Q4 is here, we're excited to have Store Ya working for us!

SHOBIDY

Google shopping, remarketing and even YouTube ads, this app does everything we ever wanted and more! The best thing is that they really do everything for you, after a quick set up (takes a few minutes) the ball is on their court and you get a weekly report to your inbox and a dashboard you can login 24/7 and view the campaign stats. Saving time and resources is key here, and that is exactly what the traffic booster is all about.

Childrens Moda

App will actually bring traffic. Had an issue and received immediate and highly specialized customer support.

Lastu

I've been using the traffic booster for about a year now, and I can't say enough about their excellent product and service!

Our sales have doubled in the past year and it has a lot to do with the ad campaigns they run for us.

Without their remarketing, shopping and search ads we wouldn't be able to scale and grow our business.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6