Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Storeya

Google Shopping, Google AdWords, Google Remarketing. Best ROI!

Decor Forum

Using the Traffic Booster is a must in today’s Google advertising world.

They made it possible for me to navigate the confusing world of Google ads quickly and efficiently so that I can focus on my products.

I would highly recommend! Every member of their team has been super nice and willing to help out.

Nava Zahavi

As a jewelry designer for the past 15 years, I mainly sold through chain stores and catalogs. A few months ago I launched my Shopify store in order to expand and reach private customers. It didn't take me long to find out that getting traffic is the hardest task for someone who's not an online marketing expert..
Luckily I found StoreYa that already generated more than $30K for my company!

I highly recommend you to try them out!!
They offer an excellent product and amazing customer support.

ZodiacFanatic

I usually don't write reviews, but for me and my business this is not just another app, it really made a huge impact!!

They run different ad campaigns for us, but the biggest change came from the Shopping campaigns, ROI of 13X (overall ROI is 6.5X), it works, it just works!
I tried Google ads in the past with different companies and agencies but never reached such results.

Customer support is great, the product is amazing, its everything you can ask for.

If you're reading this and serious about your business then I recommend to give it a try.

Yoga Zeal

We debated for several months over whether to spend money on the traffic booster software in addition to our Google Ads spend. Our ad spend is currently pretty small at between $1,500 - $2,000 per month. We knew we were wasting our money in AdWords because we "kind of" knew what we doing (translation - we didn't know at all), but we didn't realize how much of our budget was being wasted before signing up. We have only been working with the traffic booster for a few months so far, but our cost per click and cost per acquisition has decreased dramatically. Monitoring results has also become easier.
The team at StoreYa regularly updates and improves their software; they also provide us with Bing support and they let you modify and monitor all platforms in one place. We would advise anyone to sign up to this app, you'll save a lot of time and money and would be able to focus on your business! This company really changed our business. We're selling much more products and making a lot more money!

supremefinesse

Horrible customer service. I chose the basic $120 plan to start and was charged $335. I was sent setup instructions hours after creating the account. I would not recommend them. Very unprofessional. And the so called positive reviews are from people who don't know anything about marketing and let these people get over on them.

December 25, 2019

You provided us with a site that was offline and online at times and had demo text and images in it and therefore couldn't be promoted. The site was registered 4 days period to signing up and was not indexed on Google yet.
Your account was immediately canceled and fully refunded. We invite you to come back once the store is ready for paid traffic.

Fulldress

Best app on Shopify!
It's very intuitive, I used to spend a lot of my time doing optimizations, but not anymore, this app makes the optimization process a breeze, they handle it for me, and I track the traffic and sales in our Google Analytics.
I upgraded from the Standard to the Pro plan and was happy to see that we are able to keep growing the campaigns.

Sportaza

We used to manage Google ads on our own but it took us hours each month to analyze the results and we had a huge issue with scaling, we felt like we reached a point where we couldn't grow our audience anymore. There are also Google's updates that you need to keep track of all the time.What we like about StoreYa is that they optimize the campaigns for us and we see an increase in ROI each month.
Lately, we also added their Facebook service, so now we can see a breakdown of both Google and Facebook in our dashboard which makes our lives easier!

Fantasyland Collection

Storeya has helped make my life so much easier. I have time back in my day to focus on other tasks, without getting sucked into the rabbit hole known as Google Ads. I've been working with them for more than a year and very happy to recommend them to everyone I know.
As others wrote, the ROAS they know to provide is really great, for us it's around x6.5

Upcooker

It's brilliant tool for managing our Google & Facebook Ads.
Unless you are an advertising expert if you are doing ads without these guys you are throwing your money away!

Optic Jewel

This app will create solid PPC campaigns for your business!
They helped me to develop, manage and optimize massive PPC campaigns for our business. We are seeing decreased cost and increased conversions.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15