Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Storeya

Best ROI! Google AdWords, Google Retargeting, Google Shopping

Sunshine Custom Gifts

Customer support that really cares for you and your business is so rare these days - thank you!!
Every email I send is getting a speedy reply with information I can understand and digest.
Performance is much better than I ever had, who knew Google ads would play such an important rule in my business..

Hipsty Fashion

I've been selling for about 5 years and only now found this amazing app!
From the campaign set up to the support this company is doing a fantastic job!
I would give them 10 stars if I could!!

ZodiacFanatic

I usually don't write reviews, but for me and my business this is not just another app, it really made a huge impact!!

They run different ad campaigns for us, but the biggest change came from the Shopping campaigns, ROI of 13X, it works, it just works!
I tried Google ads in the past with different companies and agencies but never reached such results.

Customer support is great, the product is amazing, its everything you can ask for.

If you're reading this and serious about your business then I recommend to give it a try.

Nava Zahavi

As a jewelry designer for the past 15 years, I mainly sold through chain stores and catalogs. A few months ago I launched my Shopify store in order to expand and reach private customers. It didn't take me long to find out that getting traffic is the hardest task for someone who's not an online marketing expert..
Luckily I found StoreYa that already generated more than $30K for my company!

I highly recommend you to try them out!
They offer an excellent product and amazing customer support.

Yoga Zeal

We debated for several months over whether to spend money on the traffic booster software in addition to our Google Ads spend. Our ad spend is currently pretty small at between $1,500 - $2,000 per month. We knew we were wasting our money in AdWords because we "kind of" knew what we doing (translation - we didn't know at all), but we didn't realize how much of our budget was being wasted before signing up. We have only been working with the traffic booster for a few months so far, but our cost per click and cost per acquisition has decreased dramatically. Monitoring results has also become easier.
The team at StoreYa regularly updates and improves their software; they also provide us with Bing support and they let you modify and monitor all platforms in one place. We would advise anyone to sign up to this app, you'll save a lot of time and money and would be able to focus on your business! This company really changed our business. We're selling much more products and making a lot more money!!

coegawear

Overall disappointing performance. Main issue is because StoreYa controls the campaigns inside THEIR Google AdWords accounts, you can't see what's going on. Understandable they don't want you to have the campaigns their system builds inside YOUR Google AdWords account, because you could cancel after the first month & keep the campaigns built.

There are better solutions out there for Shopify stores out there, where YOU get to keep the campaigns inside your own Google account, and can see & adjust as needed. Hire a specialist on Upwork for a few hours and/or using AdNabu (app available on Shopify) would appear to be a better choice.

That's where we're headed next.

November 18, 2019

Thank you for your feedback.
We run Google Ads on accounts that we open and manage for our merchants so that we can have our technology optimizing them in real-time.
That technology managed to get you a conversion rate twice as high as your store's overall conversion rate and 8x higher than your own Google Ads account.

Our SAAS plans such as the one you used, allows a very low entry of $120 with no setup fee and no commitment and come with a dashboard showing all the stats on a daily basis.
We also offer a traditional plan (like PPC agencies provide) for a much higher media spend and a time commitment - that plan comes with access to the Google Ads account.

chunky shoes

I LOVE THIS APP!
I have 15 years experience in digital marketing, and these guys just makes my life so easy!
Search & Shopping ads are running smoothly and being optimized in real-time with their system. I wish all companies would offer this amount of value.

Chronossi

I tried this bullshit for $120, then I didn't know that it's a recurring charge and they took now $180! Fucking disgusting deceiving piece of crap!

October 30, 2019

1. You were charged according to the plan you signed up for. Recurring payments are meant to keep your account alive at all times which is very important for its performance. We publicly mentioned the recurring payments on 4 different places along the flow.
2. You were refunded immediately upon receiving your request for a refund.
3. We do not appreciate your language.

CrazykidsToys

I searched for a solution that will set up and optimize my shopping campaigns.
I selected the Standard plan because it includes this type of ads, I didn't really know what to expect, but after using it for a few months, I can say I'm blown away by the results and the ease of use.
Shopping works amazing for me, but they also advertise my business with remarketing ads, Youtube ads, etc. it's really much more than I could ask for.
A special thanks goes to Shlomit my campaign manager!

Aria Lattner

so far so good, will update with results -- looking forward to good things! This app definitely simplifies the process of managing Google Ads

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13