Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Storeya

Best ROI! Google AdWords, Google Retargeting, Google Shopping

Fidget Stop

The Traffic Booster is a MUST HAVE app!! Love It

I played with Google AdWords and Bing in the past, but never managed to create a positive ROI. With the Traffic Booster I filled out a short set up form and was on my way. In 24 hours I started to get targeted traffic.

Once you fill out the set up form you reach to the Traffic Booster dashboard, you'll then see red alerts, I highly recommend you to follow these alerts, one is to connect your Google Analytics account and the other one is to embed a Google code.

Following these steps will help them to optimize your ad campaigns. It takes two minutes and will improve your campaign so do it.

They handle everything for me, they manage and optimize my ad campaigns and I see a x6 ROI which is amazing. I already recommended it to all my friends that sell online, you have to give it a try.

They are great people to work with and their product is just AMAZING!, I would give 10 stars if I could : )

Thanks!!!

ZodiacFanatic

I usually don't write reviews, but for me and my business this is not just another app, it really made a huge impact!

They run different ad campaigns for us, but the biggest change came from the Shopping campaigns, ROI of 13X, it works, it just works!
I tried Google ads in the past with different companies and agencies but never reached such results.

Customer support is great, the product is amazing, its everything you can ask for.

If you're reading this and serious about your business then I recommend to give it a try.

Nava Zahavi

As a jewellery designer for the past 15 years, I mainly sold through chain stores and catalogues. A few months ago I launched my Shopify store in order to expand and reach private customers. It didn't take me long to find out that getting traffic is the hardest task for someone who's not an online marketing expert..
Luckily I found StoreYa that already generated more than $30K for my company!

I highly recommend you to try them out!
They offer an excellent product and amazing customer support.

Yoga Zeal

We debated for several months over whether to spend money on the traffic booster software in addition to our Adwords spend. Our ad spend is currently pretty small at between $1,500 - $2,000 per month. We knew we were wasting our money in AdWords because we "kind of" knew what we doing (translation - we didn't know at all), but we didn't realize how much of our budget was being wasted before signing up. We have only been working with the traffic booster for a few months so far, but our cost per click and cost per acquisition has decreased dramatically. Monitoring results has also become easier.
The team at StoreYa regularly updates and improves their software; they also provide us with Bing support and they let you modify and monitor all platforms in one place. We would advise anyone to sign up to this app, you'll save a lot of time and money and would be able to focus on your business! This company really changed our business. We're selling much more products and making a lot more money!

Trumpy Shop USA

They charged me $335.00 for the app at a 33% discount from your monthly $500.00 rate for a promotion. As a result, they were able to get me: $142.27 in sales on 5 orders. Their average monthly orders during the sale process based on this rate of $500 is: 20-30. I have a very simple website with an easy checkout process. Then they stopped ads in the middle of the month because they stated, "It was too expensive." Not sure how a business can succeed under this model. Very disappointed. Wanted to make sure others were made aware of this. Also, there weren't a ton of abandoned carts or anything -- just 2.

MAD Supps

This app was recommended to me by a friend, I signed up and was just amazed by the results: the last month results brought us a 12.5% ROAS! Very responsive customer service too. Looking forward to keep growing our business with them!

JoltCharger

This app is a no brainer for us, for a budget of $500 we're seeing about $3,000 in return, it's very effective, and I'm very happy we stopped wasting money like we used to with different PPC agencies.

Precision Digital

The Traffic Booster is a great set and forget type of tool.
The response time of our account manager Brigitta is top notch. I highly recommend this app for Shopify merchants that are looking to focus on their products and not their marketing

Feline Avenue

My experience with them is absolutely amazing.
We've been a client for almost a year now, the ads are very effective in driving the right traffic to our site. We see ROAS of 6X!

Bano eeMee

StoreYa's team is helpful and responsive!
They created for us search ad campaigns, dynamic remarketing and shopping ads, we couldn't be more happier with the results!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10