Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Storeya

Google Shopping, Google AdWords, Google Remarketing. Best ROI!

Horsham Coffee Roaster

Using this app to boost traffic and orders via Google ads and shopping and have seen a really good ROAS achieved very quickly. This is a very easy way to get setup without having to have any specific knowledge around google ads.

Upper Playground

We've worked with StoreYa for over a year now and have had great results. Positive ROAS and a helpful, responsive team.

Gerardo Collection

I was skeptical at first, i've tried so many other services such as this. I even downloaded the app before, but once I saw the cost I deleted it. However something told me to go back & give it shot. I invested the $120 to start. I am not kidding within 5 -7 days or so I had got all my ROI back. I am currently sitting at around 4.5X ROI/ROAS. I raised my budget from the initial $120 to currently we are at $600. You have to be patient, you have to make sure your store is optimized for conversions, you have to make sure your products are SEO firendly. Once you do all that, this app will help bring in customers to your page. Then it's your job to seal the deal. I saw one of my asd and they way they set it up was PERFECT. Very creative, but also intriguing. I am happy I gave them a second shot. Just know you must have your store optimized if you want customers who've never heard of you to purchase. Storeya job is help bring customers to your page - your job is to complete the sale. As fas as I see it - they are bringing the customers and I am happy with almost 5x ROAS. Cheers,
Team Gerardo Collection

Gothic Babe Co

I've been using the traffic Booster for almost 2 years and has excellent results, I recommend this app!

Sugar Shortcuts

StoreYa Traffic Booster is such a rad tool! I've received a 8x ROAS in the 3 months I have been using the Traffic Booster. If you have a ton of items that you are unable to manage individual ads for like my business then it's the perfect tool to get more customers.

ScalpMED®

We have been working with Storeya for almost 2 years now. They have helped generate almost 2 million in sales and maintained between a 4-5 ROAS the entire time. Great team and great to work with.

Savvy Touch

Have used Google marketing companies prior with very little results after months & spending 1000s. Wasted 1000s myself trying to get a handle on Google got to a point I was “happy” but knew I wasn’t scratching the surface. Our site was cranking needed help Shopify recommended StoreYa .... Traffic Booster sounded too good to be true awesome Ai & incredible value for money turns out it is within 2 weeks awesome results will absolutely upgrade to pro & absolutely confident it will smash our Google ads out of the park. Customer service is off the chart any queries answered every company needs an “Emma” ...Will update for sure Savvy Steve

The Berry Tea Shop

If you're looking to scale your business with more traffic and sales, I highly recommend you to give the Traffic Booster a try! We're seeing a 5x ROAS in the 11 months we've been using them and we are very happy with the results. The service from Emma is also great. I highly recommend Traffic Booster and will continue to use it as part of our Digitall Marketing strategy.

Posh Puppy Boutique

Easy to use and great ROI! We've been using it for a few years and have seen such a good increase in traffic and sales!

Stoned Hilda

We started using this app several months ago. Thought it best to wait until this time to write a review so we could really give it a go. Firstly, don't expect huge results within weeks! This is unrealistic. As with FB Ads this campaign needs some time to learn and gain momentum with its algorithm. What I like most is that you can start at the bottom end and work your way up to having a personally managed Ad Campaign. Also, there is no huge set up fees like most Ad agencies and trying to run your own Campaigns takes you away from other important areas of running your business. Storeya helps you to grow in a way in which your budget fits best along the way. We started on the lower end and have increased slowly 3.6 x ROAS in the 6 months. This Aps works GREAT with your FB Ads - whether you run your own or have Storeya run them for you. They bounce off each other. Emma is FABULOUS. Not sure if she ever sleeps hahahaha always responding to our emails promptly and with such professionalism. Customer service is key in this industry and they certainly have nailed it there. We will, at this stage continue to use Storeya and grow with them helping us along the way. We certainly recommend them.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11