StoreYa: Google Ads & Shopping

Google Shopping ads Google AdWords, Remarketing & Facebook ads

From $120/month. External charges may apply.

Skylights For Less

I used StoreYa to drive traffic to a DIY site. Easy to work with. Was up and running on FB, Goog and Bing quickly with clear instructions. StoreYa exceeds the ROAS goals outlined. Fast response from account manager.

Factory Direct Blinds

I have been using StoreYa for 5 months to manage Google, FB and Bing ads for my business. I am very pleased with results. We started with a small budget to test them. They got ads up and running with 48 hours. Account manager was very responsive. Each month, I have increased budget each month. Now spending 6x amount from 1rst month. They have hit and exceeded strict targets for ROAS. Very satisfied.

The House of Awareness

This app did not work for me at this time. I have been trying for quite a while. Traffic does not stay on my site.

August 19, 2021

Dear Charlotte,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with our company, we do our best to keep our clients happy with us.

We understand that getting the first few sales is always the hardest and can be very frustrated.
We encourage you to put an effort into improving your shopping experience by following the free site audit we created for you.
We're here for you if you need any further assistance.

GMClubapparel.com

I have been getting atleast 2x to 3x times ROI with the StoreYA app each month, it has worked very well for me.

Wholesale Buy

We have partnered with storeya for 3 months and seeing a great return on investment. We are raising our budget monthly

California Englished

In the 29 months we've been using the Google Ads / Facebook Ads by Traffic Booster, we've seen a 6.5X overall ROAS. Any concerns or challenges have always been resolved by the company, promptly, when given them the opportunity to do so. They are a fantastic business partner and we appreciate the team and our account Manager, Emma, tremendously. Working with StoreYa frees us up as entrepreneurs to do what we do best and leaves this more tedious work to the experts. Thank you for your partnership!

Webig Inc.

I have been using this app to drive traffic & get more sales. In the 13 months since I have been using the Traffic Booster I have achieved 7X overall ROAS. The portal makes it easy to see clearly see your daily spend and sales. I would highly recommend this app.

KitchBoom

We worked with Storya for over 2 months now, ROAS is very positive and the team are great. Highly recommended.

Horsham Coffee Roaster

Using this app to boost traffic and orders via Google ads and shopping and have seen a really good ROAS achieved very quickly. This is a very easy way to get setup without having to have any specific knowledge around google ads.

Upper Playground

We've worked with StoreYa for over a year now and have had great results. Positive ROAS and a helpful, responsive team.