StoreYa: Google Ads & Shopping

Google Ads, Google Shopping ads, Remarketing & Facebook ads

From $120/month. External charges may apply.

VVS Jewelry

Time spent using app About 1 year

Updating my review - these guys don't respond at all if you ask them for a refund. Ad performance dropped month over month and I want to spend more on SEO. I asked for a refund for my $2900 deposit and I haven't been able to get an answer for days now. Will likely file a chargeback.

June 12, 2022

It was our pleasure to support your business from 2017, helping you grow and scale.

You sent a refund request during the weekend, and our support response time was a bit slow due to a national holiday we celebrated.
We refunded your money in full at the beginning of that week.
We wish you all the best.

Great Lakes Kids Apparel LLC

So in the beginning the product was performing less than what we anticipated. With the dedicated account rep telling us it will get better with how their system works, we stuck with it! I am glad that we did! We are now seeing a 4.3ROAS and it is continuing to climb! What we have seen with this company is that their algorithm learns as time goes on, so the first couple of months will be slow, but then it really picks up! I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking to do google advertising.

Khan Scope Centre

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Excellent app. Performs as advertised and good Customer service which is responsive to questions and enquires Customer support team gets five stars and Mushon does great job staying in touch.

AGOGIE

We used StoreYa to help us start advertising on Google. They are great to work with and have shown us results. We are excited to see how our partnership continues to grow.

Forged in Valhalla

This is very good for starting out! They set up everything and do the work. I would 100% recommend this to anyone that wants to grow their business through ads. They do all the work!

Sneaker Combos

I have been with them for 8 months and my ROAS so far is 21X. Give them a try I am sure they would not disappoint.

Exotic Wood Zone

Time spent using app About 1 month

StoreYa helped us bring more potential customers and we have excellent returns on ad spent. Our Google Ads were performing badly and we saw get ROIs. The customer support is fast and efficient. Moreover, the app is user friendly and people with lesser marketing experience can use it effortlessly.

Atomic Jane Clothing

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I always appreciate reviews that come a bit later, after giving something time to perform (or not) so now is a good time for that with us. We've started using Store Ya's Traffic Booster 12 months ago, a full year already. The last 12 months have averaged a ROAS of 3X. At the time of this writing, though, our ROAS is 5.4! We've tried other ad "managers" in the past and nearly bled out in the red, but we are more than happy with this app and the team behind it. We always get a very timely reply by our account manager (thanks so much Emma), and find they implement all changes we request right away. We couldn't be happier, and the whole thing is "hands off," we pay, they perform!

Karla and Co.

I've been looking into StoreYa for years now and after being burned by 'ad agencies' who couldn't even outperform my ads, I said what the heck and gave StoreYa $120. 5 days in and StoreYa has produced $837.50 in rev, a 23% conversion rate, and an almost 8x ROI and we still have 25 days to go. If they get us even 2 more sales in the 25 days, that is going to be over a 10x in ROI.

AquaVault Inc.

So far so good. Great customer service rep and good results. Much easier than using our self service platform.