StoreYa: Google Ads & Shopping

Google Shopping ads Google AdWords, Remarketing & Facebook ads

From $120/month. External charges may apply.

Celia Dee

Storeya has become our main source of business. The ROAS has been improving month over month. We tested Storeya against our agency PPC team with identical budgets. At first, it was a close race but after 2 months, Storeya was generating 81% of our sales. You will need to work closely with your Storeya representative to get the best outcome and also understand that it will take at least a month to start getting decent results. Also, pick your channels carefully. Some didn't work at all so monitor ROAS with the team and reallocate budgets behind the better performing channels.

Bikini Crush Swimwear

So far so GOOD! Impressed now, while I was skeptical at first. We are at 25.44 ROAS at the moment and each month we have been upping our budget and will continue to do so as long as it stays good for us. Will update if anything drastic changes, but give it a try and see if it works well for your store. We were pleasantly surprised at what we got back thus far! Disclaimer, we are an established store for over 8 years with lots of data to work with and also marketing being done via other channels on our pixel before using this service.

Modefa

We have been happy with the results, and the customer service has been great at well. They can work with you on customs solutions, and are usually quick to fix any issues

Bunker Mentality

I have been working with Storeya for around 7 months. They are a great company and have been an excellent support, both in terms of their own work as well as wider feedback on how to improve sales and our website in general. It is a partnership, and they are always at the end of the email suggesting new ideas and how to improve Roas. We have been using Traffic Booster and with ROAS of around 3.7 over that time. I would recommend giving them a try.

Blackout Coffee Co

I honestly have to say that was skeptical at first. Have been now with storeya for over a year and it just keeps getting better. We have been consistently above 4x ROAS. Thank you for the great work!

Alphatox Premium Fitness Teas

Love this app, have been using it for 2 years, Emma my consultant ( free) always responds and helps me quickly!!! I will be returning for life!

PROPHET AND TOOLS

We opted in for the PRO SUBSCRIPTION, which costed $1000!! We were very hesitant because the price was extremely expensive but we thought to give them a try because they did such a great job advertising themselves and believed they were exactly what we were looking for to help increase our online sales and take it to the next level! They promised an estimated monthly visitors of 2,000-4,000. Guess how much we only received?Only 746 visitors!! They promised an estimated monthly sales of 40-60. How much did we receive? Only 10 sales! We were actually making much more sales without their service! And the funny thing is they think this is acceptable and think they've done a great job with their automatic SMART algorithm system! We cancelled our subscription before the month even finished! They would not give me my full refund or even a substantial partial amount and were very happy to let me cancel my subscription! I've had a really bad experience and would not recommend using them at all. Honestly what a waste of money! And also the video ad you guys made with the woman swearing with a temper, it was not funny and highly offensive!

February 9, 2021

Hi Cemal,

I'm sorry to hear that despite our efforts this is how you summarize your experience with our company.
We support thousands of merchants that are happy with us and we do our best to help them grow online.
As mentioned in our correspondence, your site is new, has no data, and a low conversion rate and for that reason, we took initiative and had our experts providing you with a free site audit to help you improve your store's shopping experience and conversion rate. We have even suggested to paused your campaigns until you execute our recommendations.
We have generated your business 14 sales. If you had the industry average conversion rate, the targeted traffic we drove to your store would have converted per our estimation as publically provided on our plans and pricing table.
In regards to the refund, we have refunded you with your unused funds and informed you about it a few days ago.

Selling online is a long journey, the first few sales are always the hardest.

I wish you all the best,
Emma
StoreYa Team

The Italian Club Hong Kong

10x ROAS since the first month. StoreYa is not only cost effective, but it's also time saving. They are great professionals and always helpful.
Special mention to Emma for her outstanding support throughout our experience with StoreYa traffic booster.

Orange Burps

Storeya is a good, honest company, and they are very effective at what they do. We have been with them for quite a while now. I highly recommend you give the Traffic Booster a try so you an see what is possible for your store. They helped us achieve a 3.7x ROAS in the 11 months we've been using them.

No Shave Life LLC

Have worked with Storeya for over a year and they have done a great job at driving new customers to us at a profitable rate from google. Highly recommend.