StoreYa: Google Ads & Shopping

Google Shopping ads Google AdWords, Remarketing & Facebook ads

From $120/month. External charges may apply.

Marcozo

Traffic booster has been great for us. 5x ROAS in the last 14 months that we have been using them!..

Ioannou Shoes

I have been using this app for just 2 months and have already achieved 7X ROAS (avg.). Support is very fast, helpful and thorough. The whole team seems very keen on customising the product based on your individual needs and working together with us to build on even better results.

Dr Jimz

Love Storeya! We average a ROAS of 8% with seasonal spikes in the 15% range. The team at Storeya is very helpful and know their stuff. Can't say enough about this company :)

Curl Warehouse

I've been really happy with my results using Storeya. There's a lot of work you have to do to make that traffic work for you, but they've been great in generating the traffic I was struggling to get on my own. We have averaged over 10x ROAS since we started with Storeya on a $99 budget more than a year ago. I kept increasing the budget as our sales climbed and it has paid off significantly.

Illuminovo

I signed up for the $1,000/month tier and committed to 3 months to give this app a real shot of success, and I really wanted it to work, because I'm not great at digital marketing. My shop averages 2-4 sales a day, so we can convert, but I was looking to boost sales. After 2 months, we had 4 total sales through StoreYa... not the start I was looking for, but maybe we were finding our footing? The Facebook integration didn't work for me, so I reached out and was told that there was a bug, and they were working on it. I never heard back on that, Facebook integration just wasn't included for me I guess... Suddenly in month 3, my traffic dropped off a cliff. I reached out again, and I was told that my site was the problem (not adding upsells, speed needed a boost, add some more reviews, etc). I explained that none of this should explain why my traffic was falling, despite still converting my own leads 2-4 a day. I was told they would keep an eye on it, and I never heard back from them again. Maybe this could work for a different store. It certainly didn't for mine, and I wasted $3,000 on it... Really disappointed.

Eye Love

We've been using this app for 18 months and are getting over a +3x ROAS with Traffic Booster. Hands off and great to use. Thanks for a great app!

My Shinies

This app is not a magic app that will just turn a non converting store into a winner, but if converting sales is not your problem, and quality traffic is, then this might be for you. I have been using Storeya for almost a year and a half now. They have great communication, and when you have concerns talk to them and see what can be improved. Even when scaling you can talk to them, they are not out to just take your money. I have been told to wait before scaling, or even to reduce budget at times (covid), and definitely appreciate their team looking out for our store!

Moving Beans

We have been using this app for more than 1.5 years now. During this time we have been able to grow our sales by 250%, partly thanks to the Traffic Booster app. While it is true that it takes a few months for the AI algorithm to pick up, once it does it bring consistently good results and you do not need to care about running ads yourself. For example, we have consistently achieved ROAS of 2x in the last year. Furthermore, the team is very knowledgeable, friendly and approachable. And they support you all along your journey. I would certainly recommend it!

Tacticalsoap.com

I was skeptical and started small. After a few weeks I didn’t think it was working and decided to terminate. They convinced me that it takes time to optimize. I am grateful that they did. I now get a 5x and sometimes 6x return on ad spend with them now two years later. They know what they are doing. Give it a try and give it time to work!

Morati World

There promo sponsor ads you see in your feed promise the moon in ROI X-times... they said and delivers ROCK SAND...Went from the starter price of $120 a month (which I only got 60 views the first month on my site morati world) "where they said there A.I will find the right customers in fashion, after the first few months of investing in this trash app I talked to customer service to get a better understanding on how things work, they said I need to increase my budget which I did to the $250 plan to see if there would be any difference where I could at least get one sale, invested over $$$$ and got $0 sales what a waste. I should have spent that money on Facebook ads and at least get a few last.

December 18, 2020

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with our company, we do our best to keep our clients happy with us.

We understand that getting the first few sales is always the hardest and can be very frustrated.
We encourage you to put an effort into improving your shopping experience by following the free site audit our Benchmark Hero app offers. This should help you jumpstart your store and improve your conversion rate.