StoreYa: Google Ads & Shopping

Google Shopping ads Google AdWords, Remarketing & Facebook ads

From $120/month. External charges may apply.

coegawear

Overall disappointing performance. Main issue is because StoreYa controls the campaigns inside THEIR Google AdWords accounts, you can't see what's going on. Understandable they don't want you to have the campaigns their system builds inside YOUR Google AdWords account, because you could cancel after the first month & keep the campaigns built.

There are better solutions out there for Shopify stores out there, where YOU get to keep the campaigns inside your own Google account, and can see & adjust as needed. Hire a specialist on Upwork for a few hours and/or using AdNabu (app available on Shopify) would appear to be a better choice.

That's where we're headed next.

November 18, 2019

Thank you for your feedback.
We run Google Ads on accounts that we open and manage for our merchants so that we can have our technology optimizing them in real-time.
That technology managed to get you a conversion rate twice as high as your store's overall conversion rate and 8x higher than your own Google Ads account.

Our SAAS plans such as the one you used, allows a very low entry of $120 with no setup fee and no commitment and come with a dashboard showing all the stats on a daily basis.
We also offer a traditional plan (like PPC agencies provide) for a much higher media spend and a time commitment - that plan comes with access to the Google Ads account.

Chronossi

I tried this bullshit for $120, then I didn't know that it's a recurring charge and they took now $180! Fucking disgusting deceiving piece of crap!

October 30, 2019

1. You were charged according to the plan you signed up for. Recurring payments are meant to keep your account alive at all times which is very important for its performance. We publicly mentioned the recurring payments on 4 different places along the flow.
2. You were refunded immediately upon receiving your request for a refund.
3. We do not appreciate your language.

Kinky Toy Store

Great app idea. It did not bring in the kind of return I expected. $30 in sales does not cover the cost of the tier 1 subscription.

August 25, 2019

Hi There,

Thank you for your review.

1. You paid us $120 and according to your store Google Analytics users segment, we have gained 2 sales for you for the total sum of $1,568 (we shared the screenshot via email).
The users segment is the right way to track conversions since, by default, the source/medium report of the Google Analytics is only crediting for the last click, and so in your case for example, a person that we introduced your store to, made the purchase on his second visit through Google organic, but he wouldn't have known the store in the first place without being exposed to it by our ads.

2. Even by the default source/medium report, our conversion rate is higher than your own Google/cpc, excat numbers were shared via email.

If you have further questions, feel free to reply my email at Emma@storeya.com

Shopamyinc

This app is extremely deceiving. We started using the app in the middle of June and chose the second tier which estimates around 14-20 monthly sales. The first month with the app went great. However, the second month has not shown to be successful at all! So far this month the app has NOT brought any new traffic to our site and no sales and we paid $500 this month, since last month went so well.
Another thing that is so deceiving is the weekly emails this app sends to get you to spend more money and keep using the app. Each week this app sends you an email summarizing "your week" but it actually is showing what you're sales/traffic has been since using the app. This weekly email is extremely deceiving and makes it seem like the app is bringing in sales and traffic but it is not.

August 22, 2019

Hi Amy,

We are sorry to hear you are frustrated with our app.
The first month was successful and in the 2nd month, we spent only 28% of the budget so far. I'll elaborate a bit more below.

Regarding the number of visitors we've driven, we are in a stage of optimization that we are looking for what works best for you and do not want to waste the marketing budget on traffic that is not the highest of quality. Since your last payment, we have decreased the daily spend and so far from your last payment, we have only spent 28% of your marketing budget. We share the same goal of growing your business. When you generate more sales, we get to keep you happy for a longer period of time. Our business is built upon happy customers who use us for years. For this reason, we are optimizing your campaigns towards sales, even if that results in us driving less traffic for a couple of weeks until we learn what works best.

Reviewing your store's performance we see that it is has a low conversion rate, we recommend on our free site audit offered by our Benchmark Hero app which will pinpoint where there is room for improvement.

In the weekly email, we provide the total sales and traffic since sign up and the updated amount each week with the plus sign (similar to Google's reports).

I'll be happy to further assist. Feel free to contact us at support@storeya.com

SunPlum

2 star for easy installation and OK interface]. On May 30th, signed up for the basic package [$120 that claims 250-500 visitors] to test this out and then determine what package we would increase to; as needed. It said to give it up to 90 days to run and gain traction, which we were prepared to do, but after running for about 18 days, it literally paused on its own with the below message requesting more money to continue.

Results: No sales [except one visitor asking for free samples] and today we got the below message after it claims that it drove 160 Visitors driven (last 30 days) and 1.7 Ad avg. position (last 30 days) :
"Your Campaigns Were Paused.
Due to the nature of your target audience (demographic and geographic) required in order to convert a visitor into a paying customer, we had to drive traffic to your website which was more expensive and exhausted your marketing budget. Your campaigns will be reactivated upon your next recurring charge which is set for 30-Jun-2019 or if you'd push forward your next round of payment please contact us."
====
So basically it stopped itself from running and will only run again if we upgrade the plan now to $250 or above. Or until the next billing cycle comes around on June 30th, though it has only delivered 160 targeted traffic [much less than the 250-550 estimation for this plan].

Conclusion: Willing to try this again in the future and upgrade the rating...once we can figure out how this really works. But for now we will remove it; since the app took $120 for 30 days and then decided to pause itself after 18 days, is defeating the purpose of it adjusting/learning and building/ramping up traction and traffic [So it just ate $120 and looking to be fed more at our loss]. Thanks.

June 20, 2019

Thank you for your review.

We have spent on your behalf on Google Ads more than you have paid us, you paid us $120 and we spent $127.
We drove very targeted traffic to your store as reflected from the high CTR (Click Through Rate) we shared with you via email.

Google Search traffic of potential customers seeking your products are the most targeted customers that can be driven, however, your store still needs to convert them into paying customers in terms of its flow, pricing, products, competitions - all factors that we cannot control from our end.
Your store's conversion rate is very low and we highly recommend you to improve it. You are welcome to contact us and we'll create a free site audit for your business.

AndaSeatCanada

Normally ads company would tell you that it takes a few weeks to 3 months to optimize the campaign and see the ROI blablabla.
But I got more return than I expected in the first 3 weeks

I have been using Traffic Booster for 10 months.
I am getting a ROAS of 33.09 for all time!
The team and product are very helpful, they reply your email within a day and always remind you the campaign performance.
This is Literally THE BEST APP I have ever used!!!!
Strongly recommend to everyone especially if you are selling high price point products.

Jazame, Inc.

My plan was for $120 per month. Got one sale that cost me $120.00
The second month they billed me $180.00
DON'T WAST YOUR MONEY you can do it better your self.

May 5, 2019

We were happy to resolve this issue to your satisfaction.
We wish you all the best with your business!

Beautiful Disaster Clothing

This app is working wonders for our eCommerce site. bdrocks.com has seen an impressive return on investment with StoreYa!

KdoStore

Used Storya during 4 month. 29 sales. I was hoping to make more sales. The app does not work miracles (at least for my store)

Fidget Stop

The Traffic Booster is a MUST HAVE app!! Love It

I played with Google AdWords and Bing in the past, but never managed to create a positive ROI. With the Traffic Booster I filled out a short set up form and was on my way. In 24 hours I started to get targeted traffic.

Once you fill out the set up form you reach to the Traffic Booster dashboard, you'll then see red alerts, I highly recommend you to follow these alerts, one is to connect your Google Analytics account and the other one is to embed a Google code.

Following these steps will help them to optimize your ad campaigns. It takes two minutes and will improve your campaign so do it.

They handle everything for me, they manage and optimize my ad campaigns and I see a x6 ROI which is amazing. I already recommended it to all my friends that sell online, you have to give it a try.

They are great people to work with and their product is just AMAZING!, I would give 10 stars if I could : )

Thanks!!!