Reviews (200)

4.3

Merchants appreciate this app for driving targeted traffic, leading to increased sales and brand visibility, especially for small businesses. Its automation feature manages ad campaigns across various platforms, saving time and effort. Merchants report positive ROAS, with some achieving up to 15X. The customer service is prompt and helpful, providing valuable guidance. The app is easy to set up and effective in managing Google and Facebook ad campaigns, resulting in higher conversion rates.

March 10, 2022

I highly recommend using StoreYa for Google ads! They have done a wonderful job with my Google ads, and I no longer have to manage anything myself. I've averaged 6X ROAS in the 18 months I have been using the Traffic Booster, which is so amazing compared to my other paid advertising that I do on my own. This has been an extremely worthwhile investment in my business! You won't regret working with StoreYa.

Inkwell Threads
February 1, 2021

Traffic booster has been great for us. 5x ROAS in the last 14 months that we have been using them!..

Marcozo
March 10, 2022

really great app! 4X avg. ROAS in the 2.5 years I have been using the Traffic Booster. highly recommend!

Pro Blo Group
January 28, 2021

Love Storeya! We average a ROAS of 8% with seasonal spikes in the 15% range. The team at Storeya is very helpful and know their stuff. Can't say enough about this company :)

Dr Jimz
February 28, 2018

So far so very good. I think we’ve generated $12-15k in sales and have upped our budget to 1k/month. Yoni is very accommodating and responds quickly and explains everything very well. I couldn’t have done this on my own account - now they need Facebook ads and they’ve got a customer right off the bat. Very impressive and hope it continues. (Only qualm is the dashboard needs to be abit more informative like others have said, also the ad design can sometimes need tweaking)

Keepemquiet
June 21, 2022

We have been StoreYa for almost 1.5 years and we're getting an 8x overall ROAS. We are very happy with the results & they have a great support.
I recommend you to give them a try.

silverdepot
February 19, 2021

We have been happy with the results, and the customer service has been great at well. They can work with you on customs solutions, and are usually quick to fix any issues

Modefa
September 16, 2018

These guys are amazing! They started driving traffic to our store immediately while maintaining our target ROAS and continually update us on their results. Definitely 5 stars!

Envy Stylz Boutique
Edited May 10, 2017

I’m learning that I can’t be an expert at everything. We do an amazing job at generating leads on Facebook and Instagram, but I hadn’t used Google Adwords in years. Traffic Booster brings us new leads that we may not have otherwise had. It’s an inexpensive way to increase our reach, and I don’t have to manage it.

We’ve had great success with getting well-qualified, low-cost traffic. The conversions have been good, and, I know that because we have a system in place, even if the traffic doesn’t convert on the first visit we have an opportunity to convert the leads we get over time, in our email funnels.

ADVICE - you'll have your best opportunity for success if you pay attention to your results. Be sure to let them enable your GA so you get good reporting.
Remember, it will take some time to get going.
At the cost of this app, you can't expect them to monitor your account. That said, they are very responsive, and will work with you to get it right.

Weesqueak
December 11, 2021

This is very good for starting out! They set up everything and do the work. I would 100% recommend this to anyone that wants to grow their business through ads. They do all the work!

Forged in Valhalla