StoreYa: Google Ads & Shopping

Google Shopping ads Google AdWords, Remarketing & Facebook ads

From $120/month. External charges may apply.

Pro Blo Group

really great app! 4X avg. ROAS in the 2.5 years I have been using the Traffic Booster. highly recommend!

Moda Glam Boutique

So happy we discovered this app. We have averaged 12X ROAS in the 15 months we have been using the Traffic Booster. Our account manager has been so helpful anytime we have questions or need assistance. I 100% recommend!

RealCoolStickers.com

I started out with this company last month and was skeptical from the beginning. First of all, when it comes to advertising with Google transparency is everything, the problem with companies like this is you don't know how much money goes towards the Google budget. The reports they send are so vague that really show nothing important. When advertising online you need to know how much money is going where, flying blind is a recipe for disaster. The main thing I wanted done was a Google shopping campaign which I paid for on the mid tier plan. After a week I noticed that the shopping campaign was not running so I contacted support, 24 hours later I got an answer, 24 hours is a lifetime when you are advertising online. The answer I received was "can you please send us your merchant account info" A couple of days later they informed me that the account was up and running only to see 80% of my products where not listed because they did not do it right. When I asked about that, the answer I received was oh we need to add it to our Google Merchant Account. Why? It's clear they do not know how to work with Google Shopping Campaigns. Also, the Google Ads they wrote were so poorly done that they would not entice anyone to click. I canceled the service. Now Google had suspended my ads account for breaking the Circumventing systems policy which is the worst suspension you can get from Google. There is little chance I will ever be able to get my account back because of this company that has no idea what they are doing. Lots of 5 star reviews for them can only make me think that the people that use them really don't know what to look at. Buyer beware. They did refund my money in full and kudos to them for doing so, I'm sure it's because they knew they messed up pretty bad. I wanted to update this review based on the vendors reply below, seems they always throw the "we need more time" excuse in all their replies. I was with them for 10 days yes. But they were not able to get the shopping campaign up for over a week. The problem here is not giving them enough time it's that they did not do the job right from the beginning. As for the suspension, my account was suspended because they did something wrong on their end , it has nothing to do with my site. It's a shame how they always seem to point fingers back to the accounts they fail with. As for Google analytics, you cannot see budget spend and CPC in Google Analytics.

March 8, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback, and I'm sorry to hear about the experience you had with us.
I do believe it's important to add a bit of context and information from our end regarding your review.
You tried our service for only 10 days. Your store is not converting regardless of our traffic and doesn't have history or data to work with, which means we need to collect enough data for optimization, and as mentioned 10 days is not enough time for that.
The traffic we drive to our clients' stores can be easily tracked in their own Google Analytics.

If your account got suspended you need to check that you are following Google's guidelines, your allegations are not related to us or the account you ran with us.

Since we never had a chance with your store in light of the above, we refunded you with your money in full, despite investing it partially on your behalf.
We've been in business for more than 10 years, and the amazing hard-earned 5-stars reviews, come from clients that use us for months/years.
We wish you all the best.

VVS Jewelry

Been using the app for 3 months now and tested across a couple shopify stores. Its done extremely well for my jewelry store. In order for this app to do really well, you should either have a Google ads account that's already converting. This app is a great way to scale Google ads. Second if you're not sure how to use Google ads, but you have a great website with great products, this app would be a perfect fit. They'll fully manage your Google ads on autopilot and will bring in tons of conversions. Just wanted to point out though if you're running Google ads and Storeya, there will be some issues with attribution. To resolve this look at your Google analytics to spot Storeya conversions. Overall they've helped increase revenue.

Great Lakes Kids Apparel LLC

So in the beginning the product was performing less than what we anticipated. With the dedicated account rep telling us it will get better with how their system works, we stuck with it! I am glad that we did! We are now seeing a 4.3ROAS and it is continuing to climb! What we have seen with this company is that their algorithm learns as time goes on, so the first couple of months will be slow, but then it really picks up! I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking to do google advertising.

Khan Scope Centre

Excellent app. Performs as advertised and good Customer service which is responsive to questions and enquires Customer support team gets five stars and Mushon does great job staying in touch.

AGOGIE

We used StoreYa to help us start advertising on Google. They are great to work with and have shown us results. We are excited to see how our partnership continues to grow.

Forged in Valhalla

This is very good for starting out! They set up everything and do the work. I would 100% recommend this to anyone that wants to grow their business through ads. They do all the work!

Sneaker Combos

I have been with them for 8 months and my ROAS so far is 21X. Give them a try I am sure they would not disappoint.

Exotic Wood Zone

StoreYa helped us bring more potential customers and we have excellent returns on ad spent. Our Google Ads were performing badly and we saw get ROIs. The customer support is fast and efficient. Moreover, the app is user friendly and people with lesser marketing experience can use it effortlessly.