StoreYa: Google Ads & Shopping

Google Shopping ads Google AdWords, Remarketing & Facebook ads

From $120/month. External charges may apply.

Manna Kadar Cosmetics

So far we have been pleased with the results. We started with the lowest plan and made a little money over our spend and then upgraded, which has gone well and are now on the 3rd tier. Thus far each month has made more than we spent, and 2 months have tripled the spend. We are in the positive with our ROAS and happy with the traffic and orders being driven to the site. While it would be nice to have every month triple and quadruple the spend that isn't realistic (in our experience) but we have yet to make less than the spend. And we are happy to now be able to market to our new customers through email while continuing to get new traffic to the site. For us, it's been a great hands off experience. Emma checks in often to make sure we are pleased with the results.

People I've Loved

We're hitting 5x to 8x ROAS using the traffic booster. Highly recommend! Great customer service, too.

Vivid Ads

Location Australia

Amazing app. We had a dedicated account manager before but now storeya has fully taken over our adwords account saving us heaps of money and generating us more leads then before.

GELAREH

Storeya is a great app, especially their Traffic Booster for Google Ads. Reliable and brings effects. Also, their customer service is superb. Best way to go if you're looking for automation for Google Ads.

Frozen Garden

Been running StoreYa for a few months now and so far have been really pleased. We are an established brand that's been around for 6 years so that may help with things, but they have consistently been getting a better ROAS than we have been able to get. The only thing is that I wish I had better visual into the campaigns they are running and what the ROAS is on brand campaigns versus shopping, etc. But, when I email them and ask for this data, they do provide it.

CaballoBronco.com

We were a little bit skeptical at first so we started with a very basic plan. However, early on we saw great returns with ROAS above 15X. Then we started spending more gradually. After nearly 6 months we are very excited and ready to go with full investment. We also appreciate the support and feedback from Berk Barokas, our account manager, who has guided and advised us from the very beginning.

Subpod US

Location Australia

I've been using Storeya Traffic Booster on 3 stores for Google Ads and recently increased budgets due to the strong performance of their google campaigns. I recommend them for as a high performing partner for management of Google Ads.

Shamanic Supply

Skeptical at first, I am converted. My average ROAS is currently 11.2x after just three weeks. Support is good and timely and I feel confident that this is a good investment.

The Daebak Company

Great app indeed. I've used this app for over 2months, and the AVG Roas is over 7X so far. Happy customer

Indie Vinyl Den

Time spent using app About 1 year

I was skeptical at first. It sounded too good to be true. I even almost canceled before giving it enough time. SO glad I did not! My sales were up 132% over the previous period last year, and they're not slowing down. Since using the Traffic Booster, I have achieved 5.2x ROAS during the previous nine months. Try it and watch the clicks add up!