StoreYa: Google Ads & Shopping

Google Shopping ads Google AdWords, Remarketing & Facebook ads

From $120/month. External charges may apply.

AquaVault Inc.

So far so good. Great customer service rep and good results. Much easier than using our self service platform.

Family Pooch

First, let me say I am just starting my journey with Storya and Traffic Booster, so with 8 days under my belt I am going to share some early insights. I am analytic guy, so I am comparing the results of professional marketers, my own work, and several services. In 9 days, from Traffic Boosters, we have had 139 visitors, and 3 sales, with good deal of interactions (less bounce, more pages/session). As I compare it with other services, it doesn't drive as much traffic, BUT the quality of traffic is higher appears higher. For example, another service, in the same time frame (and more cost) has sent me 658 visitor, but with a much less interaction, and 0 sales. I'm not saying it is "the" answer. My Bing campaign is doing well, with more traffic, better engagement, but less conversion; as is my TikTok Video campaign, and, of course organic and e-mail does great for the investment. Still, as far as Google goes, this appears to be great! Overall, though I can't say if the App will sustain (or hopefully significantly improve) traffic and results, I can say that the initial results are promising. Further, though other reviews state they are "poaching" or attributing results which isn't theirs, I see no indication. Using Google Analytics I have a fair view of the tagged results, so I trust what I see by that :) Thank you

United Bracelets

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Great little app for a no-fuss approach to marketing. We've been a long term customer for over 34 months and continue to reap the rewards as we scale. Stop wasting your money on marketing administration costs and install this app! Emma is super helpful and the customer service has always responded within a few hours.

CoalitionNutrition

We originally started with a $1500/mo budget. We are an ecommerce store that sells products that we do not create, so margins are slimmer and we work off of volume. After 3 mos we are at the 6x ROAS. We've had to implement some things on our site to help capture the customer, but they are driving quality traffic. We've doubled our budget and we look forward to seeing if the ROAS holds up.

October 10, 2021

Dear James,
In a very short period of time of 23 days, we have managed to get you -
Google Ads - ROAS of 3.4x (this is according to your Google Analytics segment for StoreYa users)
Facebook Ads - ROAS of 0.3x (this campaign is live for only 11 days)
Combined ROAS - 2.1x

We share the same goal of getting you the best possible ROAS, but we do ask for your patience as it takes time to collect data and optimize it.

The Useless Pancreas

5 stars. Incredible responsiveness and service by Emma and her team. If you're looking for a quick, simple and turn-key solution for Google advertising, check out Storeya.

Chic for Everyone

I started with the Basic plan ($120). I had slightly less visitors than advertised but still more than I ever had with email and Facebook campaigns (they were more expensive). After 2 weeks I upgraded to Standard ($335) and the visits jumped up. Emma told me the Google Shpping ads were not live yet and also told me their app was not a good fit for my shop since it is a startup with no prior sales for the AI. I kept on going anyway since the visiits were way up already (should go sky high once Google Shopping ads go live). Emma keeps advising me not to upgrade until I get some sales. These people are honest and consciencious. Service is fast and efficient.

Skylights For Less

I used StoreYa to drive traffic to a DIY site. Easy to work with. Was up and running on FB, Goog and Bing quickly with clear instructions. StoreYa exceeds the ROAS goals outlined. Fast response from account manager.

Factory Direct Blinds

I have been using StoreYa for 5 months to manage Google, FB and Bing ads for my business. I am very pleased with results. We started with a small budget to test them. They got ads up and running with 48 hours. Account manager was very responsive. Each month, I have increased budget each month. Now spending 6x amount from 1rst month. They have hit and exceeded strict targets for ROAS. Very satisfied.

GMClubapparel.com

Time spent using app About 2 years

I have been getting atleast 2x to 3x times ROI with the StoreYA app each month, it has worked very well for me.

Wholesale Buy

Location Australia

We have partnered with storeya for 3 months and seeing a great return on investment. We are raising our budget monthly