Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Storeya

Google Shopping, Google AdWords, Google Remarketing. Best ROI!

Moving Beans

At Moving Beans we have been using Traffic Booster for 1 year and we have been able to increase sales by a factor of 4.5x, which we are of course very happy about. The customer service is outstanding. The team is always available, very kind and helpful, and open to suggestions.
I would definitely recommend this app!

Tee Bazaar Online

If you're looking to scale your business with more traffic and sales, I highly recommend you give the Traffic Booster a try!
We're seeing an 8x ROAS in the 1 month we've been using them.

Great support, highly responsive and highly recommended.
Would like to specially mention Shlomit from the team for proving great customer service and experience. We upgraded before the month even ended.

Have grossed over $15k with them in less than 30-40 days.
Keep it up, team StoreYa!

Curl Warehouse

We had some hiccups at first because the ad text generated for my business wasn't applicable but Emma my account manager is very responsive and helpful. We've been seeing about 6x ROAS since we started using Storeya 7 months ago and have already increased our monthly ad spend once after seeing such positive results.

Marcozo

We have been using Traffic Booster for 7 months with a ROAS of 5x.
The team and product are very helpful. I highly recommend this app!

NewLife Vitamin Shop

We've had great results, and it's certainly nice not to have to manage our Google ads anymore. Customer service is very helpful as well!

Eye Love

I have been using Traffic Booster for 11 months and I am getting a CPA of $15. The team and product are very helpful.
I highly recommend this app!
LOVE THIS APP!

Judith & Charles

We have been using Traffic Booster for 4 months, and so far we are geeting ROAS of 49x. The support team is very responsive and helpful. The only frustration I have is the limitation regarding detailed reports, but it's due to their algorithm testing 1000s of variations, it would be a nightmare to generate the report I need. And with a x49 ROAS, I won't blame the algorithm !

Fox Flowers

So far so good. The app is driving more traffic to our site and increasing sales. I am impressed with the customer support and ease of use. I would recommend giving this a go for sure :)

Feed Me More

This has helped my business greatly and allowing us to gain some traction in a highly competitive industry.

Saving Paige Boutique

We've tried a few different marketing firms and Storeya has by far given us the best results, as well as it's extremely easy to set up. It's also incredibly affordable to get started compared to others!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7