StoreYa: Google Ads & Shopping

Google Shopping ads Google AdWords, Remarketing & Facebook ads

From $120/month. External charges may apply.

Phoenix Shaving

We are very pleased with the performance of StoreYa. We're also happy that we were not asked to review the service until we had a chance to really experience the results. We have been running our store for 10 years and have a lot of experience with advertising using both paid, and inexpensive or cost free methods. To have the added support of the StoreYa ads for facebook and google has been tremendous. Our ROAS is great (currently over 29 on google search with an overall ROAS of 9.8 combined) The StoreYa service is probably not going to give smaller start up stores as much bang for their buck at first if they don't have the analytics to let the AI optimize for them, but over time, it is a safe bet, I think, and with a modest budget it can be incorporated successfully into most online store's marketing and advertising strategies with great success. Just remember to be PATIENT if you have a newer store, but if you are established and have a strong list and a decent presence on social media and google, this can really round out your advertising relatively quickly. We're still ramping up the ROAS with Facebook acquisition and retargeting. The support from our account manager, Berk has been positive, helpful, and prompt. We have hired services in the past, and I can tell you that 10 years ago, when we started, there was nothing like this out there, and think it is has had a really positive and profitable impact for us. And yes, we have "wasted" tons of money on ad service providers in the past and have had more than our fair share of bad experiences. StoreYa has absolutely delivered on the promises of helping optimize advertising efforts on Google and Facebook. Highly Recommended.

silverdepot

We have been StoreYa for almost 1.5 years and we're getting an 8x overall ROAS. We are very happy with the results & they have a great support.
I recommend you to give them a try.

Bricks Masons

I used this app to help me increase revenue and sales. It worked like a charm! 5.5X ROAS in the 1st month of using Traffic Booster! They assigned me an account manager who keeps me updated with follow-ups. I hired many advertisers in the past, and I did the advertising myself. I never reached the current performance in such a short period of time. I highly recommend this app. Every shopify store owner deserves to know about this app!

Angela Caglia Skincare

We've been StoreYa services for the past 8 months and seeing a whopping 5x-7x ROAS! Amazing results, easy to implement, highly recommend.

Chomp! Chocolate

I've had great success with another StoreYa app and decided to give the Traffic Booster a try. Very impressed so far, in the first month I have a 3.2 ROAS which is pretty remarkable given the timeframe. Great customer support and service, Emma has been a big help!

Crowned Athletics

Have been using storeya for about 3 years and love it! I've seen great results without having to learn ads myself. Their team is always very responsive whenever I need to increase or decrease my budget.

Manna Kadar Cosmetics

So far we have been pleased with the results. We started with the lowest plan and made a little money over our spend and then upgraded, which has gone well and are now on the 3rd tier. Thus far each month has made more than we spent, and 2 months have tripled the spend. We are in the positive with our ROAS and happy with the traffic and orders being driven to the site. While it would be nice to have every month triple and quadruple the spend that isn't realistic (in our experience) but we have yet to make less than the spend. And we are happy to now be able to market to our new customers through email while continuing to get new traffic to the site. For us, it's been a great hands off experience. Emma checks in often to make sure we are pleased with the results.

People I've Loved

We're hitting 5x to 8x ROAS using the traffic booster. Highly recommend! Great customer service, too.

Vivid Ads

Location Australia

Amazing app. We had a dedicated account manager before but now storeya has fully taken over our adwords account saving us heaps of money and generating us more leads then before.

GELAREH

Storeya is a great app, especially their Traffic Booster for Google Ads. Reliable and brings effects. Also, their customer service is superb. Best way to go if you're looking for automation for Google Ads.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11