StoreYa: Google Ads & Shopping

StoreYa: Google Ads & Shopping

by Storeya

Google Shopping, Google AdWords, Remarketing & Facebook ads!

The Useless Pancreas

5 stars. Incredible responsiveness and service by Emma and her team. If you're looking for a quick, simple and turn-key solution for Google advertising, check out Storeya.

Chic for Everyone

I started with the Basic plan ($120). I had slightly less visitors than advertised but still more than I ever had with email and Facebook campaigns (they were more expensive). After 2 weeks I upgraded to Standard ($335) and the visits jumped up. Emma told me the Google Shpping ads were not live yet and also told me their app was not a good fit for my shop since it is a startup with no prior sales for the AI. I kept on going anyway since the visiits were way up already (should go sky high once Google Shopping ads go live). Emma keeps advising me not to upgrade until I get some sales. These people are honest and consciencious. Service is fast and efficient.

Skylights For Less

I used StoreYa to drive traffic to a DIY site. Easy to work with. Was up and running on FB, Goog and Bing quickly with clear instructions. StoreYa exceeds the ROAS goals outlined. Fast response from account manager.

Factory Direct Blinds

I have been using StoreYa for 5 months to manage Google, FB and Bing ads for my business. I am very pleased with results. We started with a small budget to test them. They got ads up and running with 48 hours. Account manager was very responsive. Each month, I have increased budget each month. Now spending 6x amount from 1rst month. They have hit and exceeded strict targets for ROAS. Very satisfied.

GMClubapparel.com

I have been getting atleast 2x to 3x times ROI with the StoreYA app each month, it has worked very well for me.

Wholesale Buy

We have partnered with storeya for 3 months and seeing a great return on investment. We are raising our budget monthly

California Englished

In the 29 months we've been using the Google Ads / Facebook Ads by Traffic Booster, we've seen a 6.5X overall ROAS. Any concerns or challenges have always been resolved by the company, promptly, when given them the opportunity to do so. They are a fantastic business partner and we appreciate the team and our account Manager, Emma, tremendously. Working with StoreYa frees us up as entrepreneurs to do what we do best and leaves this more tedious work to the experts. Thank you for your partnership!

Webig Inc.

I have been using this app to drive traffic & get more sales. In the 13 months since I have been using the Traffic Booster I have achieved 7X overall ROAS. The portal makes it easy to see clearly see your daily spend and sales. I would highly recommend this app.

KitchBoom

We worked with Storya for over 2 months now, ROAS is very positive and the team are great. Highly recommended.

Horsham Coffee Roaster

Using this app to boost traffic and orders via Google ads and shopping and have seen a really good ROAS achieved very quickly. This is a very easy way to get setup without having to have any specific knowledge around google ads.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8