Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Storeya

Google Shopping, Google AdWords, Google Remarketing. Best ROI!

Nava Zahavi

As a jewelry designer for the past 15 years, I mainly sold through chain stores and catalogs. A few months ago I launched my Shopify store in order to expand and reach private customers. It didn't take me long to find out that getting traffic is the hardest task for someone who's not an online marketing expert..
Luckily I found StoreYa that already generated more than $30K for my company! I highly recommend you to try them out!!
They offer an excellent product and amazing customer support.

ZodiacFanatic

I usually don't write reviews, but for me and my business this is not just another app, it really made a huge impact!! They run different ad campaigns for us, but the biggest change came from the Shopping campaigns, ROI of 13X (overall ROI is 6.5X), it works, it just works!
I tried Google ads in the past with different companies and agencies but never reached such results. Customer support is great, the product is amazing, its everything you can ask for. If you're reading this and serious about your business then I recommend to give it a try.

Fan Cave Rugs

We have been using Storeya for 4 months and have been seeing a 10x ROAS. It has taken all the guess work out for us as we aren't marketing experts

Rebel Threads Boutique

Hi it’s Shelby owner of Rebel Threads Boutique. If you’re looking to scale your business I HIGHLY recommend Traffic Booster! It has changed my Online Women’s Clothing Boutique! I’ve been seeing 4x ROAS in the 6
Months we’ve been using them! Definitely couldn’t of had this much growth without StoreYa and their traffic booster! Customer service is great as well!

Tacticalsoap.com

I have lost money in advertising several times, so I was timid when trying Storeya Traffic Booster for the first time. I gave it 90 days to determine success. The success has been consistent and impressive. 5x return in spend every month. Great support. I continue to up my spend.

Teddy and Wool

Advertising is a challenge, but with the Traffic Booster, I'm currently getting about 5x ROAS which is quite good. I signed up with my shop teddyandwool.com about 6 months ago, and I've steadily increased my advertising budget and together with Storeya we also explored other advertising channels (like FB/IG advertising). I highly recommend their app and team of professional marketing experts. I currently have my own account manager (Shout out to Berk!) who is a great help and really works with you on improving results. Any queries I had were all answered adequately and in a timely manner. 5/5!

Trailsclothing.com

This is the perfect app if you don't have time to learn Google Ads.
We have had great success with Traffic Booster. Highly recommended.

Minoxidil

Two months ago I started with Storeya, I have very good results, my ROAS is 9x. My store www.minoxidil.pe is scaling very well and now I focus more on the business. Thank you very much!!!!

Modefa

We've been really happy with the results, and it was easy for us to do and get setup. The team has been very responsive. Thanks!

Orange Burps

Storeya is a good, honest company, and they are very effective at what they do. I highly recommend you give the Traffic Booster a try so you can see what is possible for your store. They helped us achieve a 3.7x ROAS in the 5 months we've been using them.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8