Transcy: AI Language Translate

Multi Language, Multi Currency Converter Box by Geolocation

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

BASIC SURVIE

Location France

Très interressant bien que ce soit bizarre qu'une appli de traduction ne propose pas son back office en plusieurs langue !! Sinon Service client rapide.

Hi there,

My name's Kelly. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Transcy and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Kelly

Swoosh-Knives

Location Denmark

First class service from Nancy. Cleared all my issues and went far and beyond what is expected nowadays. Big thumbs up.

Hi Morten,

Here's Emma. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Emma

LIPSELL

Location Lithuania

Very quick and easy setup and great support! The team was helping me out from the first minutes I started using the app

Hi Marat,

This is Shirina. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Transcy users like you.

Along with Transcy, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Shirina

VODKA 4 PEACE - EU

Location Germany

Super simple in setup, accurate, works well and has plenty of cool features. UI is super intuitive and support is great (Flora was very helpful:)).

Hi Matthias,

I'm Bellamy. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Transcy team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Transcy to serve you and meet your demand.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Bellamy

Creative Home

Worst experience ever. Although we opted for the Premium plan, they made us wait 5 days for an app that has missing translations, false translations and our website's usability and speed went down considerably. We are shocked to see how this app can have so many positive reviews. I think most of its users don't speak any other languages. "Check out" was translated as "Vérifier" in French which means verify. Apps are not translated, doesn't integrate well with Shopify Markets. The support is terrible and slow. An overall catastrophic experience that made us loose a lot of revenue during 5 days due to bugs, errors and mis-information. We were promised 24-48 hours, then a specific day and none of these delays were respected. Unprofessional, unethical and uncaring -> worst experience with a Shopify App. EDIT: They didn't even delete their code after saying that I wanted to delete the app, they basically just sent an article on how to delete left over code, worst way to treat customers!

Hi Alper,

I'm Maria and we are deeply sorry for your bad experience with us.

Regarding to your main concerns as following:

1. For unexpected support from our agent, we will recheck carefully and have a proper training for them in order to avoid it in the future. Also please believe me that single conversation does not reflect the whole support and product quality we have built for years, and I highly appreciate your empathy in this situation.

2. Based on the main issue with translation, as usual our app will work properly and is compatible with most of the current themes, however with strange theme as well as special theme, if it's not working with our app, we need to check it further and try to adjust or even if customize it manually to work with our app, we're here willing to help and try our best, we did not want to give up anything immediately if it's out of our control, so it's the main reason why we need more time to check and I highly appreciate your empathy in this situation

I have seen that one of my colleague is reaching out you but unsuccessful, please check your email and the relevant channel for further support. Looking forward to hearing from you soonest

Maria

The Tartan Blanket Co.

The customer support was extremely helpful in setting up and problem solving. Our store is already seeing positive feedback from our language options.

Hi there,

This is Jolie. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Transcy. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other apps from FireApps as well as updating more e-commerce tips to your business.

Jolie

Vesuvio Street Food

Location Italy

Ottimo!
L'app mi ha consentito di utilizzare i servizi che cercavo e l'assistenza è stata molto cordiale e professionale.
Grazie.

Hi Salvatore,

Here's Jena. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Transcy users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Transcy.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Jena

hedyandklee

Location Germany

This is really a plug-and-play app for language translators. The best one so far and I highly recommend it. The support is quick and very helpful.

Hi Abdul,

This is Jocelyn. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Jocelyn

jksteel

Location Netherlands

snelle reactie op de chat ze helpen me goed met mijn vragen en lossen alles snel op dikke prima er fijn!

Hi Jeroen,

I'm Kaylin. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Transcy app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Transcy.

Best Regards
Kaylin

abrowntrade750

I used this app to provide service to Spanish speaking customers internationally. The person who helped me did a very good job of explaining things and keeping it simple to understand.

Hi there,

I'm Mirabel. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Transcy. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other apps from FireApps and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards