Transcy: AI Language Translate

Multi Language, Multi Currency Converter Box by Geolocation

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Mizensir.com

Location France

superbe application avec un service client présent pour vous conseiller le meilleur set up possible.
Rien à dire ...

Hi there,

I'm Bellamy. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Transcy team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Transcy to serve you and meet your demand.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Bellamy

Evolution Advance

Nice app! excellent support! recommended 100% support is instant and problem fix fast, jennifer always help me with anything I need

Hi there,

This is Kieran. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Transcy. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other apps from FireApps as well as updating more e-commerce tips to your business.

Kieran

PETELIO

I have been very helpful to John for translating the languages on my website. he's been hanging out with me for 30 minutes without getting bored. I recommend it to everyone. He immediately fulfilled whatever change I asked for. Thanks, John.

Hi Tolga,

Here's Jena. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Transcy users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Transcy.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Jena

Mariooshup

wonderful service, Paulina have answered all my question and helping to apply my requests. It is the best service that received ever in shopify app. I recommended to all who want to add another language to their web.

Hi Loai,

This is Jocelyn. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Jocelyn

The World Anvil Publishing

Location Italy

The app works and the support has been fast and reliable. I do sell books in multiple languages, and one thing I wish it would help me do is hide content based on language. Maybe it's an idea for the future.

Hi there,

I'm Kaylin. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Transcy app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Transcy.

Best Regards
Kaylin

KAINUA

Location Switzerland

The setup was easy to do, the navigation is clear and the translations are very good. Sometimes I have a special need and the customer support is very helpful and competent. I recommend it :)

Hi Christian,

I'm Mirabel. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Transcy. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other apps from FireApps and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Mirabel

HANDPOKE MASTERCLASS

Location Portugal

Very useful app with fast answers from support and a lot of features. Thanks Transcy, you are doing really good job

Hi Ann,

Here's Oriana. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Transcy combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Oriana

CURLS Europe

Location Romania

The support is out of this world! Helped me set up in no time and answered all of the questions I had while still discovering the functionalities of the app! I truly recommend it if you sell in countries where there's more than one language spoken - and you get manual translations to fix some iffy words here and there. 10/10 overall!

Hi Maria,

My name's Selina. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Transcy and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Selina

Amperetime DE

Location China

I run a business that need to translate my website to multi languages. The customer service is very good, they give me help even very late in the evening. Thanks transcy, they did a very good job.

Hi there,

Here's Kane. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Kane

MFCK®

Good app and good assistance! I recommend it ! Thank you Daisy for your help to setup all of features on my shop :)

Hi Nicolas,

This is Patrick. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Transcy users like you.

Along with Transcy, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Patrick