Transcy: AI Language Translate

Multi Language, Multi Currency Converter Box by Geolocation

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

MFCK®

Good app and good assistance! I recommend it ! Thank you Daisy for your help to setup all of features on my shop :)

Hi Nicolas,

This is Patrick. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Transcy users like you.

Along with Transcy, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Patrick

Elite Sarms

An easy app to use, the add on in the website for currencies looks really nice, the customer service team is great, super attentive :)

Hi Ryan,

This is Kieran. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Transcy. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other apps from FireApps as well as updating more e-commerce tips to your business.

Kieran

SocialShop

Really good app, tech client is very fast and quick to solve all problems,
Thank you very much, hope it will be better

Hi Chen,

Here's Jena. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Transcy users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Transcy.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Jena

Feelive

It helps us to switch currency by the customer loction or browser set.It is quick and strong.Also, the expert helps a lot.I like the app.

Hi there,

This is Jocelyn. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Jocelyn

Infancy

Location Italy

Really good Application. There are a good oprion and really easy to set
Congrat to the excellent service.

Hi Fabio,

I'm Kaylin. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Transcy app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Transcy.

Best Regards
Kaylin

Pet Boutique

Location Italy

I'll gave 5 stars due to the technical customer that was very fast and smart, and solved my issues in real time... Wow Perfect!!
I hope the same for the app... we keep in touch

Hi Adelchi,

I'm Mirabel. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Transcy. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other apps from FireApps and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Mirabel

Timeisyours

Location Switzerland

Works Perfectly and the support was amazing and I can highly recommend this app. I was guided through the setup process perfectly. Thank you very much.

Hi Roger,

Here's Oriana. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Transcy combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Oriana

Waxbee

Location Slovenia

I used this app to translate my store, it was quick and easy. Their customer support is very friendly and they reply in minutes.

Hi Patricija,

My name's Selina. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Transcy and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Selina

Love and Hate Europe

Location Poland

Very helpful support! Quick implementation help. The application seems to be very helpful and easy to use

Hi there,

Here's Kane. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Kane

Alpha Pouch

Location Belgium

Very helpfull and responsive staff. I have the free version but they personally embedded the language bar on my homepage. For free! Incredible service

Hi Tom,